Joy Behar asks why Trump can't be charged with 'hate speech' after rally

I don't want to perpetually conflate sex and gender.
Says the dumbass who just conflated genetics with global warming.

Dumbass.

Dumbass.
Can you say that in Mandarin, Mutt
uDFmIDPzCo4znxgzKlT0_jgv4CqHkarUrQ005ED_HbclD4Ex32hmOHsAn95kbFc_WZMiOQ1BMlRj4Fu-vDLyOgnT3syuxfWFY8KxoEWpqd9gxcPzZnQUM8q76jkJzs7IQUNr_cUt
Somebody sure as hell made it up, because it's a fraud.
What do you know that NASA doesn't?

NASA: Climate Change and Global Warming
no skeptic ever claimed it was the solar irradiance that caused our climate to fluctuate, dumbass.
"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities, and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position.

"Click here for a partial list of these public statements and related resources."

Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Communism never posed as much danger to the US and humanity as white supremacy, particularly when it's fueled by imperialism. Stalin and Mao killed millions of their own people, but they weren't committing genocide for profit on the opposite side of the planet from their birthplaces.
maxresdefault.jpg

Native Americans indians genocide
You really are an America-hating Commie piece of shit.

You need to leave the country you hate so much.

langston-hughes-quote-lbt8s4w.jpg

White supremacy is more MAGA magical thinking.
You need to accept reality or dramatically up your oxycontin intake.
Langston Hughes was a Commie, too. Dumbass.

Meanwhile, despite your leftist programming, very few conservatives are white supremacists. Dumbass.
Meanwhile, despite your leftist programming, very few conservatives are white supremacists. Dumbass.
Even fewer conservatives are willing to criticize white supremacy, Gomer.
Why is that?
Criticizing it would be a concession that it actually exists to any meaninful degree.

Are you willing to criticize Antifa?
Criticizing it would be a concession that it actually exists to any meaninful degree.

When warranted Antifa should be criticized just as pussy-grabbing white supremacists who tell US citizens to "go back where they came from" should reap the consequences of their words/actions.
Retaking Everything: The Story of Identity Dixie
Do you condemn white supremacist violence?

Dumbass.

Dumbass.
uDFmIDPzCo4znxgzKlT0_jgv4CqHkarUrQ005ED_HbclD4Ex32hmOHsAn95kbFc_WZMiOQ1BMlRj4Fu-vDLyOgnT3syuxfWFY8KxoEWpqd9gxcPzZnQUM8q76jkJzs7IQUNr_cUt

I know science is never settled. And I know legitimate science doesn't alter and cherry pick its data to "prove" its pre-determined conclusion.
I know science is never settled. And I know legitimate science doesn't alter and cherry pick its data to "prove" its pre-determined conclusion.
What's your best explanation for this?
203_co2-graph-061219.jpg

"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities, and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."

your chart shows carbon dioxide level, not temperature, and, no, 97% of scientists don't agree that man is causing the globe to warm. That claim has been debunked 10,000 times already.

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

no skeptic ever claimed it was the solar irradiance that caused our climate to fluctuate, dumbass.
"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities, and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position.

"Click here for a partial list of these public statements and related resources."

No they don't agree, shit for brains. That's fake news.

Why is that?

When warranted Antifa should be criticized just as pussy-grabbing white supremacists who tell US citizens to "go back where they came from" should reap the consequences of their words/actions.
When have you ever criticized them, douchebag?

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

203_co2-graph-061219.jpg

"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are extremely likely due to human activities, and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."

Good grief, are you still mindlessly repeating that lie?

97 Articles Refuting The "97% Consensus"

I explain it by saying you've been lied to, and you're too stupid to question what you've been told to believe.

203_co2-graph-061219.jpg

I explain it by saying you've been lied to, and you're too stupid to question what you've been told to believe.
What makes you so sure you are not the one being lied to?
1_co2-graph-051619_cropped.jpg

Home | NASA Climate Kids

203_co2-graph-061219.jpg

Home | NASA Climate Kids
Because there is proof the Climate Cult is lying.

I am so shocked that this dingbat doesn't know that hate speech is not a crime.

"The View" host Joy Behar took her anti-Trump talk to another level on Thursday, posing the possibility of the president being charged with hate speech in the wake of Wednesday's controversial rally.

Behar kicked off the comments by saying she does not understand how President Trump could "get away with" attacking freshmen congresswomen the way he had, before launching into the next part of her diatribe.

"Why can't he be brought up on charges of hate speech?" Behar asked. She then wondered why the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), which has repeatedly sued Trump's administration, hadn't sued the president over hate speech.
Just because Ms. Behar hates her President, doesn't make his speech "hate speech".

"The View" host Joy Behar took her anti-Trump talk to another level on Thursday, posing the possibility of the president being charged with hate speech in the wake of Wednesday's controversial rally.

Behar kicked off the comments by saying she does not understand how President Trump could "get away with" attacking freshmen congresswomen the way he had, before launching into the next part of her diatribe.

"Why can't he be brought up on charges of hate speech?" Behar asked. She then wondered why the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), which has repeatedly sued Trump's administration, hadn't sued the president over hate speech.
You're having trouble finding the connection between white nationalism and hate?
weird3.png

The Hate Report: Weird that this keeps happening, right?
......blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites--and that doesn't include many black hate crimes that are not labeled as such
Offenders
white supremacists murder less than 10 per YEAR
blacks murder over 8 per DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
.blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites--and that doesn't include many black hate crimes that are not labeled as such
Offenders
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
Your link:

"The death of anti-racism protester Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia on Aug. 12 is one of the most high-profile examples of white extremist violence in the United States since Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

"But though not each incident makes national headlines, a tally kept by the Southern Poverty Law Center indicates that the murder of law enforcement officials and innocent civilians by race obsessives, anti-government paranoiacs, and other believers in white fringe movements has been depressingly common in the two decades since Timothy McVeigh’s attack.

"Below (taken from SPLC’s records, confirmed by outside news accounts, and supplemented with additional research) is a list of 37 deadly attacks since Oklahoma City—comprising a total of 77 victims—carried out or believed to have been carried out by white extremists."

White extremist violence has become worse since Pussy-Grabber conned enough useful idiots to move into the White House.

Too much winning or MAGA?
hahahahahahahhhaahhahahah --a math GENIUS you are!!!!!!!!!!!!
77 since 1995!!!
blacks murder over 8 per DAY!
whites about 67% of the population....blacks 13%--YET:
white on black murders--229
black on white murders -- 500
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
BAM!!!!!! keep it up..I like blowing your crap out of the water
77 since 1995!!!
BAM!!!!!! keep it up..I like blowing your crap out of the wate
How does blacks killing blacks qualify as a hate crime?
anybody who kills anyone is committing a hate crime...

You're having trouble finding the connection between white nationalism and hate?
weird3.png

......blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites--and that doesn't include many black hate crimes that are not labeled as such
Offenders
.blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites--and that doesn't include many black hate crimes that are not labeled as such
Offenders
Your link:

"The death of anti-racism protester Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia on Aug. 12 is one of the most high-profile examples of white extremist violence in the United States since Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

"But though not each incident makes national headlines, a tally kept by the Southern Poverty Law Center indicates that the murder of law enforcement officials and innocent civilians by race obsessives, anti-government paranoiacs, and other believers in white fringe movements has been depressingly common in the two decades since Timothy McVeigh’s attack.

"Below (taken from SPLC’s records, confirmed by outside news accounts, and supplemented with additional research) is a list of 37 deadly attacks since Oklahoma City—comprising a total of 77 victims—carried out or believed to have been carried out by white extremists."

White extremist violence has become worse since Pussy-Grabber conned enough useful idiots to move into the White House.

77 since 1995!!!
77 since 1995!!!
???!!!!! hahahahahhahahhah ah !!!WHAT!!!!????
1. I guess that makes murder better/ok if they are the same race????!!!!!
2. duh--they must hate them if they kill them
3. blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
Offenders
.....this doesn't even account for all the hate crimes blacks commit and are not labelled at such
here are some, and I didn't even post all of it
ANOTHER black hate crime

Why is that?

hahahahahhah-again
the blacks protest/burn/loot FOR black violence/black criminals
you don't see the same shit from the whites
white supremacists are a minuscule problem compared to blacks

203_co2-graph-061219.jpg

Home | NASA Climate Kids
Why would NASA lie about climate change?
ShowImage

What is "global climate change"? | NASA Climate Kids

"What is global climate change?
Global climate is the average climate over the entire planet. The reason scientists and many other folks are concerned is that Earth's global climate is changing. The planet is warming up fast—faster than at any other time scientists know about from their studies of Earth's history."

weird3.png

Offenders
Offenders
Your link:

77 since 1995!!!
77 since 1995!!!
The FBI has a slightly more nuanced definition:

Hate Crimes | Federal Bureau of Investigation

"Traditionally, FBI investigations of hate crimes were limited to crimes in which the perpetrators acted based on a bias against the victim’s race, color, religion, or national origin. In addition, investigations were restricted to those wherein the victim was engaged in a federally protected activity.

"With the passage of the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009, the Bureau became authorized to also investigate crimes committed against those based on biases of actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or gender."

weird3.png

Offenders
Offenders
Your link:

77 since 1995!!!
77 since 1995!!!
Offenders
.....this doesn't even account for all the hate crimes blacks commit and are not labelled at such
here are some, and I didn't even post all of it
ANOTHER black hate crime
freedom-summer-murders3_sq-82be170c058a29ba0fbc1e9a089165e069b805f6-s800-c85.jpg

"Defining a Hate Crime

A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, the FBI has defined a hate crime as a 'criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity.' Hate itself is not a crime—and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties."

Why is that?

hahahahahhah-again
hahahahahhah-again
White supremacy is baked into the US cake.
The rage that drives black riots today comes from a hundred years of chattel slavery followed by another century of Jim Crow and redlining.

Hate Crime Statistics

"The FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program serves as the national repository for crime data collected by law enforcement. Its primary objective is to generate reliable information for use in law enforcement administration, operation, and management. Reported yearly, the 2017 data, submitted by 16,149 law enforcement agencies (up 5.9% from 15,254 agencies in 2016), provide information about the offenses, victims, offenders, and locations of hate crimes. Of these agencies, 2,040 reported 7,175 hate crime incidents involving 8,437 offenses..."

"Of the 6,370 known offenders:

• 50.7% were White
  • 21.3% were Black or African American
  • 19.1% race unknown"

Offenders
Offenders
Your link:

77 since 1995!!!
77 since 1995!!!

"Traditionally, FBI investigations of hate crimes were limited to crimes in which the perpetrators acted based on a bias against the victim’s race, color, religion, or national origin. In addition, investigations were restricted to those wherein the victim was engaged in a federally protected activity.

"With the passage of the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009, the Bureau became authorized to also investigate crimes committed against those based on biases of actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or gender."
hate crimes are bullshit.....if a person robs a convenience store and as he is going out turns and shoots and kills the lets say Indian clerk for no reason....should he get a lessor sentence than if he would have called him a racial name and then shot him?....if you do a violent act against someone you should get the maximum sentence regardless of anything said,and you should serve every minute of that sentence whatever it may be, without chance of parole and none of this getting off early shit for good behavior....violent acts against someone should be rewarded with harsh sentences...

Your link:

77 since 1995!!!
77 since 1995!!!

hate crimes are bullshit.....if a person robs a convenience store and as he is going out turns and shoots and kills the lets say Indian clerk for no reason....should he get a lessor sentence than if he would have called him a racial name and then shot him?....if you do a violent act against someone you should get the maximum sentence regardless of anything said,and you should serve every minute of that sentence whatever it may be, without chance of parole and none of this getting off early shit for good behavior....violent acts against someone should be rewarded with harsh sentences...
Hate crimes target a victim because of their perceived membership in a certain social group or race. Examples are almost exclusively limited to sex, ethnicity, disability, language, nationality, physical appearance, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation. Bigots who target such groups with criminal acts deserve to be isolated from the general population BEFORE castration.
Hate crime - Wikipedia

77 since 1995!!!
77 since 1995!!!

Hate crimes target a victim because of their perceived membership in a certain social group or race. Examples are almost exclusively limited to sex, ethnicity, disability, language, nationality, physical appearance, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation. Bigots who target such groups with criminal acts deserve to be isolated from the general population BEFORE castration.
Hate crime - Wikipedia
that did not do much to answer the question i asked george.....

77 since 1995!!!
77 since 1995!!!

Hate crime - Wikipedia

Wow. Limited to "limited to sex, ethnicity, disability, language, nationality, physical appearance, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation"?

And you consider that "exclusively"?

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back