Journalists fired! Time to learn to code.

Sorry not pressing your click bait...

But lets point out that you are proposing InfoWars over actual real Journalism... So you prefer to be lied and fed your ego rather than actually face the truth..

Pretty sad life you lead...

Where did I propose infowars? To think of it yes, they seem to be more credible than these professional liars.

Stick with the topic or get out of here.
To find an enemy of the people you need go no further than your mirror!

My mirror is not an enemy of the people. Maybe you are confusing it with your mirror? Just because there it's that way doesn't mean the same is true here.
Ya, we have this pesky thing around here called the constution and you are attcking it directly. So no, it is your mirror and we both know it. Dung is what you are.
PS
You do know what I think of you don't you.

I am attacking the constitution? I didn't realize it said that liars have a right to a job at propaganda rags. Which amendment is this?

Or are you protesting my right to free speech encouraging the reporters to learn to code?
You get it just fine as you sit and lie like a rug. Yes I respect your rights just as much as you respect the rights of others.

Mass layoffs hitting the enemies of the people:

What do American patriots call the events?

A good start.

When American steel workers were getting fired as these journalists advanced globalism and the manufacturing industry being shipped to elsewhere, their response was to "cry more" and "learn to code".

Well that's it. Time to pick up the computers HuffPo feminists. I for one would seriously, seriously like to see these clueless morons attempt any logical activity - their brains will probably explode.

What's that "learn to code" thing??

Greg

It means write computer programming for a living instead. Don't worry about it, the auther of the op is an idiot and a traitor.

That's leftist speak for "White American productive Male, who happens to be heterosexual".

So you like women? I am pretty sure that makes you a lesbo. You ain't nothin but a little bitch to me!

But lets point out that you are proposing InfoWars over actual real Journalism... So you prefer to be lied and fed your ego rather than actually face the truth..

Real Journalism doesn't exist anymore. Not at CNN, MSNBC, The Washington Post, or the New York Times. Now that it's clear that publishing false stories cannot be punished in America, real journalism is dead. Maybe the Democrats can find some kind of federal funding for news outlets that spew leftist, globalist propaganda, because rational people aren't buying their leftist hate-speech.

Federal Funding for spewing leftist propaganda already exists.... it’s called PBS.

The journalism business as it exists in the US is not sustainable because it has lost its credibility with the people. The sponsors are not seeing much benefit to advertising on these news outlets as less and less people watch these news channels. People are turning to internet where real journalists are setting up their blogs which discuss real news. Pretty soon sponsors will start to flock on these blogs seeing the traffic.

Woah, I bet you think you got me now.

I'm just not sure if your "clever" comment is worthy of $0.02 ShareBlue are paying you per post.

Yawn.... the paid deniers are always funny to watch.

Coal- the cutting edge tech of the 19th century.
Coal is not the topic of the thread....the huge number of unemployed FAKE NEWS journalist-wanna-bes is.

:p

Coal is not the topic of the thread....the huge number of unemployed FAKE NEWS journalist-wanna-bes is.

We need journalists... to keep informed.

We need to get rid of coal. Soon.
We need journalists. Those reporters and talking heads who have been fired are not journalists. They are liars, partisan propaganda pushers.

We need journalists. Those reporters and talking heads who have been fired are not journalists. They are liars, partisan propaganda pushers.

Uh, guy, the people you don't like aren't the ones getting fired. They bring in the money.

The people getting fired are the low-level staffers who do the research and background interviews...

There's a reason why info wars found a niche.

Think

Jo

Uh, guy, the people you don't like aren't the ones getting fired. They bring in the money.

The people getting fired are the low-level staffers who do the research and background interviews...
Uh, huh, guy, you are full of shit. Whether I like them or not and how much money they are bringing in or not tis not Define their guilt. Evidence shows Hillary Clinton intentionally broke laws

Uh, huh, guy, you are full of shit. Whether I like them or not and how much money they are bringing in or not tis not Define their guilt. Evidence shows Hillary Clinton intentionally broke laws

Evidence shows nothing she did was worth bringing charges... Three investigations, came up with nothing.

But the post you were responding to was about journalists, not Hillary. I know you've got Hillary on the brain, that you wake up in the middle of the night, screaming "HIIIIILLLLLARY!!"

What do American patriots call the events?

A good start.

When American steel workers were getting fired as these journalists advanced globalism and the manufacturing industry being shipped to elsewhere, their response was to "cry more" and "learn to code".

Well that's it. Time to pick up the computers HuffPo feminists. I for one would seriously, seriously like to see these clueless morons attempt any logical activity - their brains will probably explode.

Here's the thing.. steelworkers lost their jobs because the processes became more automated.

I'm not sure i want "automated" journalism, even though we are there. One person writes the story and everyone else just copies his work verbatim? How does that advance the flow of information.

But you probably can't see beyond , "Journalists are better educated than I am, and they say mein Trumpenfuhrer bad! MAGA!!!!"
Steelworkers lost their jobs because the old FDR/JFK Democratic Party abandoned them allowed foreign dumping of steel and China to rip the jobs away. Automation had jack shit to do with it. My company could have remained in the United States and been sold to an American investment group. But the Chinese paid $1,000,000 per person to the board of directors to sell out to them. All perfectly legal. Ditto for other companies in the U.S. during 1990’s. Why do you think Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin went Republican in 2016 and voted for Trump?

Steelworkers lost their jobs because the old FDR/JFK Democratic Party abandoned them allowed foreign dumping of steel and China to rip the jobs away. Automation had jack shit to do with it. My company could have remained in the United States and been sold to an American investment group. But the Chinese paid $1,000,000 per person to the board of directors to sell out to them. All perfectly legal. Ditto for other companies in the U.S. during 1990’s. Why do you think Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin went Republican in 2016 and voted for Trump?

Because Trump lied to them about why they lost their jobs.

All those states went Democratic in the midterms... so there's that.

But, yeah, it had a lot to do with Automation. american firms kept the same old plants and didn't upgrade or modify them, while the Japanese and Germans built new plants, utilized the best in manufacturing practices,and produced a better product at a cheaper cost.

Forum List

Back