Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Jerry-Wolkowitz.jpg

"Journalist, EMT Dies Months After Racially Motivated Attack"
11:24 AM 10/19/2018

Journalist, EMT Dies Months After Racially Motivated Attack

____
In this instance of HATE the "EVERYONE(S)" are Jamil S. Hubbard and homicide victim Jerry Wolkowitz.

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller
___
"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri (YouTube Search)

"How black Women sabotage their sons"
~~Law of Polaris North Star

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Hey, look everyone... it's a "Proud Boy"!
You know there is a real racist in this story that you could focus your emotions on. Surely any racist attitude you might think the OP has, is dwarfed by this racial murder, right?

You know there is a real racist in this story that you could focus your emotions on. Surely any racist attitude you might think the OP has, is dwarfed by this racial murder, right?
The attacker has been arrested and is going to trial. What exactly is it that you proud boys want me to say? That the justice system is very efficient for white people? Okay, the justice system is very efficient for white people. Happy?

The attacker has been arrested and is going to trial. What exactly is it that you proud boys want me to say? That the justice system is very efficient for white people? Okay, the justice system is very efficient for white people. Happy?
I guess I figured you would discuss this case. Instead you keep trying to change the subject to "proud boys", as if they are worse than this racist murderer.

I guess I figured you would discuss this case. Instead you keep trying to change the subject to "proud boys", as if they are worse than this racist murderer.
What to discuss? The attacker should be put to death. Happy?

The "worse" part is your invention.

What's all that "proud boy" stuff about?

If you don't know, then we can safely say you are not one. It's the new "we aren't racist, wink wink" front for organizing racists.

If you don't know, then we can safely say you are not one. It's the new "we aren't racist, wink wink" front for organizing racists.
Have they killed anyone?

Have they killed anyone?
Just make your point. I am not your assistant.

Have they killed anyone?
Just make your point. I am not your assistant.
I think I just did make my point. I assume I stumped you with that point too, hence your terrible counter debate.

Forum List

Back