Journalist attacked behind bars after exposing corrupt Federal judge/prosecutor

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Journalist Attacked Behind Bars After Exposing Corrupt Federal Judge/Prosecutor
Martin Gottesfeld says that the Plymouth County Correctional Facility refused to photograph his injuries for his medical records following an attack. (FreeMartyG.com)
My name is Martin Gottesfeld and for those who aren’t familiar with my story, you can read about it at Rolling Stone, the Daily Wire, the Huffington Post, and the New American, amongst others. If video is more your thing, check out these made by Lee Camp or Infowars. Or, I can bottom line it for you: I found out that an innocent, learning-disabled, 15-year-old girl named Justina Pelletier was being tortured by the nation’s leading pediatric teaching hospital and that the authorities were too corrupt to stop it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh this story is so sad, and what a little hero this poor fella is. The way he put his freedom on the line to help this girl

Hopefully more people become familiar with his story and can help him as others have helped the Bundy's.

The Gov. is so dam fkn crooked it is sickening and nobody gives a dam until it happens to one of their own then suddenly they see what has been laid before them for years only then it was a fkn conspiracy.

ORIGINAL STORY IS FROM HERE, this is also the kid i'm talking about.

upload_2017-12-20_19-25-59.png

I remember this case. It was disgusting then. So what happened? In 2013 Justina was 15. That's when all this happened. She's 19 now and not under government jurisdiction.

• Banned
I remember this case. It was disgusting then. So what happened? In 2013 Justina was 15. That's when all this happened. She's 19 now and not under government jurisdiction.

She's still fighting to get him out of there. I think they are married, or had been married when this happened. can't be sure at the moment.

I meant the girl. She's back with her family.

The guy, yeah. He deserves to be in prison. He did back attack.

Forum List

Back