Josh Hawley (R-Missouri) submitting Senate bill allowing DOJ to raise police salaries

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Hawley was a great Senator. now he is a legend!

Why? What kind of centralized system does he desire? Does he think an officer in Rural Idaho should receive the same salary as an officer in Manhattan or a dangerous city like Chicago?

You guys are getting politicians like we have in Canada, "spend money and make people happy" even when it defies all other principles you state you believe in, and give the appearance you are some nostalgic believer in something.

Why not such a law for waiters, or forest rangers? You are the United States of America.

Hawley is a jackass. It shows how stupid Missouri voters are. How about raising the pay of our teachers as well. I guess that is because they don't support Republicans and Republicans hate education. This is a political payoff and nothing more.

So let's see here. Yesterday we had a discussion where welfare should be a state issue but police pay should be a federal issue?

We had a discussion about debt and how the Republicans aren't really behind it but here is another bill to add massive debt with no way to pay for it.

And this is all a good thing? Is this really little more than an attempt to politicize the police force?

Police reform should stay under local control, but police salaries should now be a Federal Gov't issue. Right wing stupidity at it's best.
..why do we need police reform?? there is no problem with the police...but there is an UNDENIABLE problem with blacks committing crime at high rates and graduating at low rates
..standard left wing/black stupidity = concentrate on non-problems so the REAL problems go unsolved

Hawley is a jackass. It shows how stupid Missouri voters are. How about raising the pay of our teachers as well. I guess that is because they don't support Republicans and Republicans hate education. This is a political payoff and nothing more.

..you are a jackass......Dems support crime and not law and order...
...Dems are idiots----instead of trying to fix education, they concentrate on ''fixing'' the police---but there is no problem with the police...but there IS a problem of education:
1599731476458.png

Attachments

• 1599731443864.png
    1599731443864.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 24
Police salaries are decided by the towns and cities in which they work. Not by the DOJ.

...Dems are idiots----instead of trying to fix education, they concentrate on ''fixing'' the police---but there is no problem with the police...but there IS a problem of education:
View attachment 386776

You are the jackass. Republicans support police brutality. People are considered innocent until proven guilty. The problem Republicans have with education is the smarter you are you see the Republicans for what they are. Fascists. When Ronald Reagan was President, he got major support from college educated voters.

View attachment 386776

As a white, right wing, racist of course you don't see a problem with the police. They are doing exactly what folks like you want them to do, Serve, Protect and Break a Nword's neck.

View attachment 386776

As a white, right wing, racist of course you don't see a problem with the police. They are doing exactly what folks like you want them to do, Serve, Protect and Break a Nword's neck.

1. hahhahahahah
2. I'm not a racist--just because Brutha on USMB says I am, doesn't mean it's true
3. here, get in this thread and try to refute it:

View attachment 386776

You are the jackass. Republicans support police brutality. People are considered innocent until proven guilty. The problem Republicans have with education is the smarter you are you see the Republicans for what they are. Fascists. When Ronald Reagan was President, he got major support from college educated voters.

1. hahahhahahaha
2. there is not a problem of police brutality
3. the Dems/blacks act exactly like the nazis--I've provided irrefutable in many other threads

View attachment 386776

1. hahhahahahah
2. I'm not a racist--just because Brutha on USMB says I am, doesn't mean it's true.

You're posts prove what you are.

Most police brutality goes unreported and folks like you try to sweep it under the rug and claim it isn't happening, but you know it is and as long as it is only happening to folks of color you could careless.

View attachment 386776

1. hahhahahahah
2. I'm not a racist--just because Brutha on USMB says I am, doesn't mean it's true.

Most police brutality goes unreported and folks like you try to sweep it under the rug and claim it isn't happening, but you know it is and as long as it is only happening to folks of color you could careless.

wooooooohooooooooo
..how do you know it's there if it's UNREPORTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
woooooooooooooooooo

..hey--listen up--I've said this before: if a cop so much as verbally abuses someone [ for no reason ] he should be kicked out/and or charged
..most people DO NOT WANT cops causing brutality
...you have it all wrong--as usual

View attachment 386776

1. hahhahahahah

proves:
I'm right
I am not a racist--you are

View attachment 386776

1. hahhahahahah

..I saw a video of a cop verbally abusing someone..I thought that cop should've been brought up on charges
..most of these incidents with blacks are blacks resisting arrests = cops are not doing anything wrong

Forum List

Back