Josh Hawley makes the all GOP team

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Josh Hawley makes the all GOP team. Even more spineless than the average member of the GOP. BALLLESS.
Josh has cemented how he will be remembered in history. He riles up a seditious crowd and the runs like a spineless coward once the attack on the Capitol starts. I would not be surprised if knocked over a couple little old ladies as the coward ran.

1659128224434.png

Swimmers shave all their body hair to reduce resistnce. Hawley expects to get the same result with no balls.

Josh Hawley makes the all GOP team. Even more spineless than the average member of the GOP. BALLLESS.
Josh has cemented how he will be remembered in history. He riles up a seditious crowd and the runs like a spineless coward once the attack on the Capitol starts. I would not be surprised if knocked over a couple little old ladies as the coward ran.

View attachment 676106
He knows what a woman is. You dikless homosexual loving fruitcakes don't

You approve of sticking your little dicks up the asses of smelly hairy dirty ass holes...lol

He knows what a woman is. You dikless homosexual loving fruitcakes don't

You approve of sticking your little dicks up the asses of smelly hairy dirty ass holes...lol
hangonsloopy is quite articulate. He is acting like a good Trump trained monkey. But hangonsloopy seems to have a fixation with dicks and asses, more than the average trained monkey.

hangonsloopy is quite articulate. He is acting like a good Trump trained monkey. But hangonsloopy seems to have a fixation with dicks and asses, more than the average trained monkey.
Christ you can't even define what a man is....lolol....Get away from me

View attachment 676106
Josh is a patriot

Don’t worry…He’ll probably be one of the republican prosecutors during the impeachment of Bidung next year.

Forum List

Back