Joseph McCarthy: Was He Right After All?

Help for what? You're a complete joke on this site. You post nothing except for crap. I need "help" to tell people that?

Try sticking to the thread and people might actually start listening when you yap.

Cabbie, people with 3 digit IQ's listen, some even learn new things, on the other hand, we have you, and your fellow Comrades, that couldn't screw in a light bulb, without an instruction manual! I do enjoy trading Neg Reps with you.... just how long before I catch you? One will just have to watch and see! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

That's it? To you It's about who has the most rep?

Like I said - TRY STICKING TO THE TOPIC, See if you can do it for a change.

McCarthy was never actually able to successfully make a charge of "communism" stick. Not once - how are you suggesting that he was correct? Was he correct AFTER the fact? Please, help us out here.

I was on topic until you diverted with your personal rant against me, I'm not supposed to let you know what I also think of you?

Of course he was correct, as with the CURRENT COMMUNIST, who had to let a SELF EXPOSED COMMUNIST go from his regime, Van Jones, and how many others say they are admires of Mao, as Anita Dunn has done?

You are confusing what McCarthy was saying to the reality of today.... you simply are in denial, and not very bright!

Yes, it seems Rep is one of the few ways people get to see if a poster has anything worthwhile to say, but I do enjoy those Neg Reps, as it shows that some are getting the message they don't like to hear...aren't you?

V has not been able to defend McCarthy with any success, cannot define a communist or communism and apply them to modern times, and generally is very low information on almost every topic he opines.

Vigilante is pwnd. :badgrin:

Cabbie, people with 3 digit IQ's listen, some even learn new things, on the other hand, we have you, and your fellow Comrades, that couldn't screw in a light bulb, without an instruction manual! I do enjoy trading Neg Reps with you.... just how long before I catch you? One will just have to watch and see! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

McCarthy was never actually able to successfully make a charge of "communism" stick. Not once - how are you suggesting that he was correct? Was he correct AFTER the fact? Please, help us out here.

I was on topic until you diverted with your personal rant against me, I'm not supposed to let you know what I also think of you?

Of course he was correct, as with the CURRENT COMMUNIST, who had to let a SELF EXPOSED COMMUNIST go from his regime, Van Jones, and how many others say they are admires of Mao, as Anita Dunn has done?

You are confusing what McCarthy was saying to the reality of today.... you simply are in denial, and not very bright!

Yes, it seems Rep is one of the few ways people get to see if a poster has anything worthwhile to say, but I do enjoy those Neg Reps, as it shows that some are getting the message they don't like to hear...aren't you?

That's why I never respond to him. He doesn't argue, he contradicts and redirects.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjCqjzbvJY]Monty Python: The Argument Clinic: Director's Cut - YouTube[/ame]

V has not been able to defend McCarthy with any success, cannot define a communist or communism and apply them to modern times, and generally is very low information on almost every topic he opines.

So proclaims the IDIOT OF THE LEFT.... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Yes, Alinsky #12... Don't you subversives know that we've mastered that book and know your tricks?...Apparently Soros didn't get the memo to you, or perhaps it was written in English, Spanish might have been more effective on a Kool-Aid drinker!

That's why I never respond to him. He doesn't argue, he contradicts and redirects.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjCqjzbvJY"]Monty Python: The Argument Clinic: Director's Cut - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, he's a tried and true liberal of the first order, but I do so much enjoy seeing him rant after me when I post... either he's truly upset, or as others have been known to do, gets a stipend from the DNC for each post he throws out.... seems the latter, by his post count is the more believable!

Take him as I do, ENTERTAINMENT to be played with. His intellectual power is certainly remiss!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDjCqjzbvJY"]Monty Python: The Argument Clinic: Director's Cut - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, he's a tried and true liberal of the first order, but I do so much enjoy seeing him rant after me when I post... either he's truly upset, or as others have been known to do, gets a stipend from the DNC for each post he throws out.... seems the latter, by his post count is the more believable!

Take him as I do, ENTERTAINMENT to be played with. His intellectual power is certainly remiss!

Your not going to get an honest conversation out of him. Just ignore him. I'm here for entertainment but not of that sort.

Monty Python: The Argument Clinic: Director's Cut - YouTube

Your not going to get an honest conversation out of him. Just ignore him. I'm here for entertainment but not of that sort.

But, I do so much get a chuckle out of his rants. If intellectual stimulation is what is important to you, he certainly isn't the one to do it for you. But so many of these leftists don't make good points, it's hard to deal with any of them on a equal plain. BTW, there are other forums that do have intellectual leftists, that, when you finally make your points with them, acknowledge that they weren't QUITE correct, but those are getting harder to find. Seems you just can't break through the abortion killers mentality, a truly sad state of affairs.

By focusing all the attention on to innocent people, McCarthy allowed the real commie spies to work unimpeded.

The modern McCarthy fans are the same. If aiding the enemies of the USA is what they have to do in order to persecute liberals, then they will joyfully aid our enemies.

So much fruit to pick off this tree. Abortion Vs Infanticide. it's all good. McCarthyism, racism. The boy that cried wolf. Were to go with this rich vein.

Last edited:
"I have in my hand," waving a piece of paper, "a list of Senators that have been censured by the U S Senate and worse created a dictionary word that depicts an un-American political practice.

By focusing all the attention on to innocent people, McCarthy allowed the real commie spies to work unimpeded.

The modern McCarthy fans are the same. If aiding the enemies of the USA is what they have to do in order to persecute liberals, then they will joyfully aid our enemies.

In your uneducated opinion can you name one innocent person falsely accused by McCarthy. In addition why aren't you troubled over the many high placed Soviet assets McCarthy successfully outed

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Help for what? You're a complete joke on this site. You post nothing except for crap. I need "help" to tell people that?

Try sticking to the thread and people might actually start listening when you yap.

John Stewart Service

Owen Lattimore

Lauchlin Currie

Last edited:

So proclaims the IDIOT OF THE LEFT... !

V, this may help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
McCarthyism is the lengths Progressives will go in order to protect and defend their communist masters

V, this may help you.

I see I hurt your feelings again....Flakey, take this guys advice....

10157225_693346077378645_3803472431628546547_n.jpg

I have in my hand ...

It was McCarthy's charges of Communist, security, and loyalty risk infiltration of the State Department that shot him into prominence in 1950. At a Lincoln Day speech, on February 9, 1950, before the Republican Women's Club of Wheeling, West Virginia, at the Colonnade Room of Wheeling's McClure Hotel, he stated:
“ I have in my hand 57 cases of individuals who would appear to be either card carrying members or certainly loyal to the Communist Party, but who nevertheless are still helping to shape our foreign policy. [11][12][13][14][15] ”
McCarthy compiled a list of 57 security risks and publicly named John S. Service, Gustavo Duran, Mary Jane Keeney, Harlow Shapley, and H. Julian Wadleigh [16] as being on the list. [17] These names came from the "Lee List" of unresolved State Department security cases compiled by the earlier investigators for the House Appropriates Committee in 1947. Robert E. Lee was the committee’s lead investigator and supervised preparation of the list. [18]
In a six hour speech on the Senate floor on February 20, 1950 in which McCarthy was constantly interrupted by hostile senators; four of whom -- Scott Lucas (61 times), Brien McMahon (27 times), Garrett Withers (22 times), and Herbert Lehman (13 times) -- interrupted him a total of 123 times, McCarthy raised the issue of some eighty individuals who had worked in the State Department, or wartime agencies such as the Office of War Information (OWI) and the Board of Economic Warfare (BEW).

Joseph McCarthy - Conservapedia

We see here that the Liberals in McCarthy's day were like they are now. Interrupt, distract, and deflect instead of listening to the facts. Some things will never change.

V, this may help you.

Jake, remember when "Blacklisted" Co-author visited and gave you an education?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/revie...-mccarthy-m-stanton-evans-12.html#post5137897

V, this may help you.

More enlightening information:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8y625wqASk]Learning to "Speak Democrat" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back