Joseph McCarthy: Was He Right After All?

The problem is that no matter how seriously you take his allegations, and the Verona project and subsequent soviet secrets revealed, show there was substance, the man was an egomaniac more interested in self importance than anything. The man's schtick was he destroyed the lives of ordinary people who never posed a threat to the US and whose only crimes were listening and leaning left in a time when people were literally starving to death from an economic collapse, and who never even considered opening the country to a post-WWII stalin.

Isn't that EXACTLY what Obuma is doing to our citizens....I believe I've hit a sore place!

346rdhi.jpg

Actually you kicked yourself in the azz. But what's new. Jesus, project much? LOL

The problem is that no matter how seriously you take his allegations, and the Verona project and subsequent soviet secrets revealed, show there was substance, the man was an egomaniac more interested in self importance than anything. The man's schtick was he destroyed the lives of ordinary people who never posed a threat to the US and whose only crimes were listening and leaning left in a time when people were literally starving to death from an economic collapse, and who never even considered opening the country to a post-WWII stalin.

Isn't that EXACTLY what Obuma is doing to our citizens....I believe I've hit a sore place!

346rdhi.jpg

Actually you kicked yourself in the azz. But what's new. Jesus, project much? LOL

I often wonder where logic has excaped you leftist shits.... quoting from the above.."the man was an egomaniac more interested in self importance than anything.".... Obuma to a "T"

"The man's schtick was he destroyed the lives of ordinary people who never posed a threat to the US"....Obuma's IRS targeting of the TEA PARTY, the fraudulent way ObumaCare was pushed through Congress. which has been felt by MILLIONS of American's losing their healthCare, and having to replace it with a less comprehensive insurance at a much higher cost

1953 people were STARVING TO DEATH...please link us up to that "FACT"

I don't have to project a fucking thing when the communists have assholes like you that post your shit...but you let all those members out there that do read this crap, that I'm the one who PROJECTS..... God, does it get any easier???

10389502_394756477331843_654278786688089672_n.jpg

Forum List

Back