Jorge Ramos fact of the day

Or this.....

Jorge Ramos attempts to re-define "Journalism."

NPR ^ | August 26, 2015 | Eyder Peralta
"My job as a journalist is to ask questions from the powerful, and that's what we tried to do," Ramos said, adding that he had on various previous occasions tried to set up an interview with the presidential candidate. (Trump posted a picture of a handwritten note from Ramos to his Instagram account. The note included Ramos' phone number.) In an interview with ABC, Ramos said that another responsibility of being a journalist is to "denounce" the "dangerous words and extreme behavior of Donald Trump." Ramos was asked what he would say to critics who say he is more of...

He's a belligerent, radical left-wing activist, not a journalist.

Yo, Mexico will go broke if Trump kicks out the illegals!

"GTP"
Illegals-640x392.jpg

Journalists can be journalists without being non-political.

Funny, not one mention of creating news by being an asshole.
My bold

Journalism is gathering, processing, and dissemination of news, and information related to news, to an audience. The word applies to the method of inquiring for news, the literary style which is used to disseminate it, and the activity (professional or not) of journalism.[1][2]

Journalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ramos is an angry and cocky little beaner who genuinely feels that America owes the world. He should be worried about stamping out corruption in Mexico and Central America, improving their economies and making their part of the world some place where they want to stay.

Ramos is an angry and cocky little beaner who genuinely feels that America owes the world. He should be worried about stamping out corruption in Mexico and Central America, improving their economies and making their part of the world some place where they want to stay.
^Typical dumbfuck republican.

Ramos is an American citizen. So are you. How worried are you about stamping out corruption in Mexico and Central America? And improving their economies and making their part of the world some place where they want to stay?

Trust me, "beaner" loses more Hispanic voters for your party. Good luck with your White Supremacist movement.

All you really need to know is that Ramos' daughter is a staffer on the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Your "suspicions" should also be aroused when you think that GWB may have won Florida in 2000 because his brother, Jeb, was governor there??? LOL

Bullshit
Jorge Ramos (news anchor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess he was lying when he claimed to be a journalist and a reporter. Typical fucking commiecrat.

From your link:
My B/U

Jorge Ramos Ávalos (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈxorxe ˈramos]; born March 16, 1958) is a Mexican-American commentator, activist, and author. He is currently based in Miami, Florida. He anchors the Univision news television program, Noticiero Univision; hosts the Univision Sunday-morning, political news program, Al Punto; hosts the Fusion TV English-language program, America with Jorge Ramos',"

^Typical dumbfuck republican.

Ramos is an American citizen. So are you. How worried are you about stamping out corruption in Mexico and Central America? And improving their economies and making their part of the world some place where they want to stay?

Hey dumbfuck, he holds dual citizenship, in Mexico and the US.

Trust me, "beaner" loses more Hispanic voters for your party. Good luck with your White Supremacist movement.

So by your reply, are you also calling fellow poster, "PaintMyHouse", who used the term "wetback", and fellow poster "Moonglow" who used the term "beaner" as white supremists? They used these terms in my Caesar Chavez post. If you're not willing to call them white supremists as well, you're being hypocritical.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back