Jordan Arrest An Iranian Agent With 45 Kg Of Bombs!

Good for Jordan. Sad that Iran would be involved between fighting ISIS and now attempt to harm another muslim nation.

Forget the nuke talks, Iran is a terrorism feeding hate against the sunni.

Good for Jordan. Sad that Iran would be involved between fighting ISIS and now attempt to harm another muslim nation.

I lost hope for poor little Abdullah -----LONG AGO----
nobody cares

Seems like sloppy propaganda in this case. I reached this conclusion from a quick look at "open source intelligence".

The article says "Iran linked group Bayt al-Maqdis," The only group I can find under that name is a Salafist terrorist group in Egypt that has pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Either way, Jordan deserves it. They run training camps with the CIA that flood Syria with dirty Jihadis that commit this shit on a daily basis. There's no point crying about it when it inevitably comes back onto your own doorstep.

Ansar Bait al-Maqdis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis - The Tahrir Institute for Middle East Policy

Iran is running a big part of ISIS puppets, this missed terrorist attack in Jordan would be claimed by ISIS as false flag.

Seems like sloppy propaganda in this case. I reached this conclusion from a quick look at "open source intelligence".

The article says "Iran linked group Bayt al-Maqdis," The only group I can find under that name is a Salafist terrorist group in Egypt that has pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Either way, Jordan deserves it. They run training camps with the CIA that flood Syria with dirty Jihadis that commit this shit on a daily basis. There's no point crying about it when it inevitably comes back onto your own doorstep.

Do you know that most Alqaeda puppets live in Iran having link with iranian services?
Canadian terror plot linked to al Qaeda in Iran The Long War Journal

Iran is running a big part of ISIS puppets, this missed terrorist attack in Jordan would be claimed by ISIS as false flag.

Bahahaha, ISIS is directly attacking Iranian interests in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and into Central Asia. I wouldn't be surprised if they capitalize on ISIS in certain regions (like Egypt) to launch asymmetric attacks occasionally, but they are not the "puppet masters", and ISIS poses a greater risk than all of the regional opponents, since they are irrational actors with a claim on Iranian territory. Hell, Iran even hedges against ISIS in Afghanistan by funding the Taliban.

Do you know that most Alqaeda puppets live in Iran having link with iranian services?
Canadian terror plot linked to al Qaeda in Iran The Long War Journal

"most", hahaha, please stop joking. Iran supports many proxy groups to further its interests, from expanding its sphere of influence to bogging down allied forces asymmetrically.. Given, I would extrapolate the same logic to Iran, and everybody else who uses jihadi's for geopolitical objectives. Once this tactic is used, they deserve a taste of their own medicine from opposing actors, and shouldn't cry about it.

To finish off, "Iranian linked group" is vague...what links? Do you call ISIS a United States linked group? Because there are pictures of John McCain meeting with ISIS(while they were 'moderate' al-Qaeda) members from Libya to Syria. FSA has Jahbat al-Nusra and ISIS links as well. Basically what I'm getting at is the world of Geopolitics isn't a simple black and white dynamic of "Good vs Evil", but a complicated mileu of interests and competition, with identical tactics being used across the board. Morals and Human rights are often overlooked or relegated as secondary or tertiary concerns.

Last edited:
amazing that Iran claims they are suffering under sanctions but they can credit syria a billion dollars, and support terrorist groups

Forum List

Back