My humble plan to defeat (or at least maim) ISIS

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
ISIS with its brutality is gaining strength....but those thugs CAN be defeated.

The first part is relatively simple and would go toward mitigating ISIS' [very effective] utilization of social media to attract young dummies who feel disenfranchised to travel thousands of miles to join the "cause."................My plan is to spread disinformation that many new recruits could be spies planted by US and European secret services' agencies.

The second part would take much diplomacy and we can thank Joe Biden for initially and partially suggesting this from the start......A Kurdistan state must be established in northern Iraq and the current Shia Baghdad government must cede......

What an established Kurdistan state would do, is to ease Turkey's fears that the Kurds would further infiltrate on Turkey's territory and convince the Turks to annihilate the ISIS forces on their southern border.

ISIS can be defeated with Turkey attacking from the north, Syrian forces from the south and Iraqi and Kurd forces from the west. ...The squeeze would crush ISIS, preventing Iran from launching its own armies against ISIS and annex a good chunk of Iraq in the bargain.

Just some food for thought.

The first part is relatively simple and would go toward mitigating ISIS' [very effective] utilization of social media to attract young dummies who feel disenfranchised to travel thousands of miles to join the "cause."................My plan is to spread disinformation that many new recruits could be spies planted by US and European secret services' agencies.

The second part would take much diplomacy and we can thank Joe Biden for initially and partially suggesting this from the start......A Kurdistan state must be established in northern Iraq and the current Shia Baghdad government must cede......

What an established Kurdistan state would do, is to ease Turkey's fears that the Kurds would further infiltrate on Turkey's territory and convince the Turks to annihilate the ISIS forces on their southern border.

ISIS can be defeated with Turkey attacking from the north, Syrian forces from the south and Iraqi and Kurd forces from the west. ...The squeeze would crush ISIS, preventing Iran from launching its own armies against ISIS and annex a good chunk of Iraq in the bargain.

That's the stupides thing I've read on this site today. You understand Syria is our enemy, right?

My plan is to be even more ruthless than our enemy, and do what is necessary to destroy them.

In a street fight you stomp the attacker until he stops moving.

If you stay polite and play by the "rules", you will lose and die.

• Banned
That's the stupides thing I've read on this site today. You understand Syria is our enemy, right?

You never disappoint with your abject stupidity, Rabbit........

Look at it this way, which of these two, Syrians or ISIS would cut off your balls quicker?

Come on man. It's more fun shootin'em.

Great, lets just hurl our computers at them! Now, when would you actually get over there and kill them all?

Didn't we excoriate Bush for jumping into the nation building business?

Didn't we excoriate Bush for jumping into the nation building business?

Good point.....and, YES we often crucified GWB for FIRST stating that we did not "nation-build".....and then doing just that.

But as the saying states, "..once you're on the dance floor, better finish the dance."

ISIS got a taste of what they have been doing. More than a dozen were beheaded in an execution. I'm sure it won't be the last.

Forum List

Back