Jonathan Turley Warns Biden Could Be the Next Anthony Weiner

Well then he must be an excellent crook since you can't even find a crime he has committed, much less the evidence that he did it.

Seriously, how can dumb old Joe keep getting away with it when he doesn't know what day it is? Trump goes on TV and confesses to everything, but you could follow Joe around for 50 years, investigating everything he's ever done and not find a shred of evidence he did ANY of the things you claim. How does the senile old fool keep himself from getting caught?
Lol. Yet again the exact same narrative state media tells you. Can’t you think for yourself?

I guess you believe Hunter is a great businessman and his laptop is Russian disinformation. All those dozens of Biden LLCs are just business, yet there is no business. Weird.

Lol. Dupe!

Trump's indictments are old news. They will be resolved by the legal system, they don't need any "attention".

Biden's pending impeachment, after democrats impeached Trump twice, will show voters how the Biden Crime Family made millions taking money from US adversaries.

Old news????? Whistling past the graveyard are we????

Well since they don't have a shred of evidence of any of this, how do you think they're going to do that?????

Lol. Yet again the exact same narrative state media tells you. Can’t you think for yourself?

I guess you believe Hunter is a great businessman and his laptop is Russian disinformation. All those dozens of Biden LLCs are just business, yet there is no business. Weird.

Lol. Dupe!

I've been asking this same question since he was elected. The MSM has just caught up to ME!!!!

After the SOTU address where he even had Republicans cheering that they would never end Medicare and Medicaid. It was brilliant. MTG's heckling was completely humiated. I mean if a senile old fool can make Republicans looks this bad, how intellectually challenged are the MAGA crowd????

Jonathan Turley Warns Biden Could Be the Next Anthony Weiner

5 Sep 2023 ~~ By David Hawkins

Legal scholar Jonathan Turley warned America that Democrat President Joe Biden could be the next Anthony Weiner because of his use of pseudonyms to cover his tracks as vice president.
Weiner, a disgraced former Democrat congressman and New York City mayoral candidate, was jailed for “sexting” with a 15-year-old girl from North Carolina.
In September 2016, claims were published that Weiner had engaged in sexting with an underage girl.
Devices owned by Weiner were seized as part of an investigation into this incident.
The report prompted a criminal investigation and Weiner’s laptop was seized.
Emails that were pertinent to the Hillary Clinton email controversy were discovered on the laptop.
The laptop was also used by Weiner’s wife Huma Abedin, who served as Hilary Clinton’s top aide.
The discovery provided further evidence that Hillary Clinton was mishandling classified information while serving as Secretary of State.
During the scandal, it was revealed that Weiner used the pseudonym “Carlos Danger” to hide his real identity.
As Slay News has reported, investigators with the House Oversight Committee have found evidence that Joe Biden used multiple pseudonyms while discussing shady business deals during his time as Obama’s vice president.
Turley wrote:
“Last year, at an event at the White House, former president Barack Obama jokingly referred to the current president as ‘Vice President Biden.’​
“At the time, it was described as the more popular politician ‘reminding Biden who’s boss.’ “Yet, this needling carried an added bite, given reports of Obama’s private doubts about Biden’s judgment.​
“In 2020, Obama had famously warned fellow Democrats, ‘Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f— things up.’​
“Obama is now being asked to bail Biden out from another debacle of his own making, going back to his time in Obama’s administration.​
~Snip~​
None of this should be necessary, of course. Biden could remove these obstacles instantly to assure the public that his aliases were innocent, even playful, pseudonyms. “JRB Ware” may be a pun, but it is not necessarily the next “Carlos Danger.” We simply do not know, but there should be no reason why the president would not want to clear the record, particularly in an election year.
Otherwise, the effort to withhold this evidence could itself prove damaging, if material evidence of corruption or false statements are found. As Obama would say, one should never underestimate that prospect when it comes to his former vice president.

Commentary:
Funny isn't it despite the Weiner Laptop exposing Hillary Clinton and provided further evidence that she was SELLING classified information she has never been indicted and still walks free.
Joe Biden is a figurehead puppet and an illusion. He will not be exposed. He will not be criticized. He will not be indicted. He will not be impeached. There are too many people who depend on the current arrangement.
The Biden family men make Weiner look like a fine upstanding young man.
Biden is no where near as slick as he thinks he is he’s a klutz stooge with a half witted son they see walls closing in playing I see nothing isn’t working.
It will be the first family plan that goes down.
But have no fear, Pierre Delecto will come to JBR Ware`s rescue.
Strangely, Hunter`s favorite name for his dad on his speed dial is "Pedo Peter"
Is Turley's onto something? Indeed!, the stupid bimbos and pretentious 'men' of the New York Times and Washington Post won't cover any of this.
Anthony Weiner couldnt send dick pics, but Carlos Danger could. People let their guard down when they think no one is watching.

The same goes for Joe. If the reports are true that there are 1000 emails about Burisma, Joe likely said some very damaging things in those emails.

Sure buddy. Durham spent four years on this shit and found… what?
That the deep state can interfere in elections and politics, and get away with it.

Old news????? Whistling past the graveyard are we????
Well since they don't have a shred of evidence of any of this, how do you think they're going to do that?????
Comer has many shreds of evidence. You'll see them during the Impeachment Trial.

Last edited:

Lol. Dupe!

I said the same thing at Trump's impeachment fool!!!!! I'm posting what I have always believed and, and I'm supporting it with MSM media which agrees with ME, not the other way around.

There's no winning with you fools. If I don't post links, l'm lying and need to support my opinions, and when I do post links, I'm just parrotting the MSM. Take note, idiot: My links are from world media, not just American media.

That the deep state can interfere in elections and politics, and get away with it.
He doesn’t believe the DS exists. So, you talking to a crazy person.

Anthony Weiner couldnt send dick pics, but Carlos Danger could. People let their guard down when they think no one is watching.

The same goes for Joe. If the reports are true that there are 1000 emails about Burisma, Joe likely said some very damaging things in those emails.
You’re basing all this on supposition?

Are you fucking kidding?

I said the same thing at Trump's impeachment fool!!!!! I'm posting what I have always believed and, and I'm supporting it with MSM media which agrees with ME, not the other way around.

There's no winning with you fools. If I don't post links, l'm lying and need to support my opinions, and when I do post links, I'm just parrotting the MSM. Take note, idiot: My links are from world media, not just American media.
Yes, you lie but it’s not your fault. You’ve been duped.

Durham wasted four years and millions of dollars and found nothing

Just like this

Durham wasted four years and millions of dollars and found nothing

Just like this
Yeah a crackhead making millions selling his daddy’s influence, is nothing. Of course if daddy were an R, it would be something illegal.

Wrong again. Durham found NOTHING. The IG found the problems with the FBI of which Durham wrote, and the problems were ENTIRELY with Comey's handling of the Clinton email investigations.

The IG found that ALL of the Trump investigations were properly predicated on reports. THERE WAS NO SPYING. No charges against anyone, except two process charges that were tossed in less time than it takes to order coffee, and Durham was criticized for bringing these charges on no evidence, in the first place.

Yeah a crackhead making millions selling his daddy’s influence, is nothing. Of course if daddy were an R, it would be something illegal.

Just stop with the bullshit. You don't even have THAT! If you did, Trump would have charged him. 5 years of investigations and all you have is he filed his taxes late.

Yes, you lie but it’s not your fault. You’ve been duped.

EVIDENCE THAT I LIED???? Once again, accusations, no EVIDENCE!!!!

I keep posting links and evidence, and you keep calling me a liar. The only people who call others "liars" are themselves liars. You think because you lie, everyone else does too.

Wrong again. Durham found NOTHING. The IG found the problems with the FBI of which Durham wrote, and the problems were ENTIRELY with Comey's handling of the Clinton email investigations. The IG found that ALL of the Trump investigations were properly predicated on reports. THERE WAS NO SPYING. No charges against anyone, except two process charges that were tossed in less time than it takes to order coffee, and Durham was criticized for bringing these charges on no evidence, in the first place.
More lies. Learn to read.

Forum List

Back