Jonathan Turley doesn't address the Constitutional arguments against impeachment

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BWK, Dec 4, 2019.

1. BWK

BWK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,890
    He never presented any Constitutional arguments. He just said it was going too fast.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. airplanemechanic

airplanemechanic Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,813
    Son, Obama gave guns to drug cartels that were then used against American citizens and he wasn't impeached. He had black immunity.

But I ask again, please show me a liberal president who had republicans calling for their impeachment before they were sworn in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BWK

BWK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,890
    You aren't arguing anything that has any relevance. If you want to change the Constitution, then amend the Constitution. None of that is worth shit today in our current system that involves this criminal case. Turley was useless in his testimony trying to prolong the process. Why? Enough evidence is in, and he forgot to mention the fact that Trump himself was holding up the process. So Turley's points were mute and worth shit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. BWK

BWK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,890
    I can't, and the argument is worth shit, because Trump was involved in foreign policy decisions before he was sworn in. That's illegal. Fuck Trump and Flynn. They are criminals.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,274
    There is no constitutional argument against impeachment.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. CWayne

CWayne VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +911
    His reply would have been swift, and utterly devastating to your spin.

All the people that Trump ordered to not testify enjoy a Constitutional privilege of being in a separate but equal branch of government and they have rights against this kind of witch hunt.

Of course, if the show was being done in the Judiciary right from the start, and the Republican's were permitted to cross-examine all witnesses (notice I don't use the term fact witness, as there have been no facts to date) then I dare say, they would have been permitted to testify with all the rights granted them by executive privilege.

But I won't say any of that as I don't want to be responsible for any aneurysm you may have.

7. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,094
    [​IMG]

8. BWK

BWK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,890
    It really is. As we get older as a country, so goes the respect for our founding's it seems. Personally, I'm still there with the Constitution and the rule of law. But the country has aged and our demographics have changed. And that is where, and why I see so many on the Right turning their backs of the documents we hold so dear. They fear the others. Why? Because Republicans are about "I got mine and fuck the rest." It's crude, but it's the truth. And that is why Trump is so important to them. He represents the removal and or elimination of the others in this country. Which runs antithetical to our founding's. "We the people", or the "statue of Liberty" no longer mean anything to these people, if in fact these words ever did? That is why the Right tolerates so much of Trump's crimes.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. BWK

BWK Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,890
    There wouldn't have been any witnesses you idiot. They were gagged.

But the evidence is in, and you have failed to prove it was a "witch hunt." Lol! You lose.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,094
    No matter HOW HARD the radical little brain dead leftists, here on this board and on their propaganda wing, try to SPIN this impeachment FARCE, the FACT of the matter remains, it is HIGHLY unpopular, and it is BACK FIRING on them in EPIC style. They are cutting their own throats, with GLEE.

They are also setting a VERY dangerous precedent for if and when the winds blow in the other direction. If another democrat ever wins the white house, then will the republicans IMMEDIATELY start with IMPEACHMENT? Well, WHY NOT? That's EXACTLY what the DEMOCRATS DID.

Democrats are CORRUPT, democrats are the party of TRASH.