Jon Stewart rips Romney,

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Jon Stewart rips Romney, Fox on Obama 'misrepresentation'

On Wednesday's edition of "The Daily Show," Jon Stewart directed a pointed question at presidential candidate Mitt Romney: "You really want to hang your entire campaign on a willful, out-of-context misunderstanding?"
In fact, Stewart claimed, the policy differences between the candidates are merely "a matter of degrees." To wit, he played a montage of Romney and Obama essentially saying the exact same thing about the positive role government can play in individual success.

Jon Stewart rips Romney, Fox on Obama 'misrepresentation' - latimes.com

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, he does do the news on the Comedy Channel, so he should just be dead.

When liberals are losing, they turn to their comedians to make dumbfuck points believing it must really, really, really hurt our feelings.

Stewart has been ripping up Romney and Obama for a while now. He does a much more accurate job at pointing out Obama's flaws and bullshit than fox, and for fake news he is often more reliable and educated than supposed real news.

I have to admit I thought he was going to be dead in the water without Bush screwing up, but he finds plenty of humor in Obama and congress to keep going.

Oh lookie, one of his 10 fans. :clap2:

You must have a lot of free time to watch the COMEDY CHANNEL for your news. But building art projects in Nor Carlina gives you 23 hours 55 minutes of free time a day. Carrboro I'm guessing....

Stewart has been ripping up Romney and Obama for a while now. He does a much more accurate job at pointing out Obama's flaws and bullshit than fox, and for fake news he is often more reliable and educated than supposed real news.

I have to admit I thought he was going to be dead in the water without Bush screwing up, but he finds plenty of humor in Obama and congress to keep going.

Where is y'all's sense of humor?

I watch Commedy Central and Jon Stewart and Colbert for laughs, not news? Got to give him credit for explaining the news. Especially the new according to FOXNEWS. Now that's comedy. RedNeck comedy.

Last edited:
Jon Stewart rips Romney, Fox on Obama 'misrepresentation'

On Wednesday's edition of "The Daily Show," Jon Stewart directed a pointed question at presidential candidate Mitt Romney: "You really want to hang your entire campaign on a willful, out-of-context misunderstanding?"
In fact, Stewart claimed, the policy differences between the candidates are merely "a matter of degrees." To wit, he played a montage of Romney and Obama essentially saying the exact same thing about the positive role government can play in individual success.

Jon Stewart rips Romney, Fox on Obama 'misrepresentation' - latimes.com

:lol::lol::lol:

Tell you what.. it'll be the same thing when you find Romney saying those things in the context of trying to justify raising taxes on success to pay for those that don't. No matter how you spin it, you can't change what Obama said or the context in which he said it.

OMG!! We lost Jon Lipschitz! Holy fuck! Now he's supporting the Marxist...wow What a change!

I find it a bit scary that so many people seem to think Stewart is a real news source.

It is scary that he is more accurate than most of the official news sources.
No he is more accurate than the partisan talking heads and commentators that people mistake for real news sources but not more accurate than real journalist and reporters.

I find it a bit scary that so many people seem to think Stewart is a real news source.

I don't think he's a real news source. He spends most of his time pointing out how ridiculous both sides are in their "real" news reporting.

It's refreshing.

It is scary that he is more accurate than most of the official news sources.
No he is more accurate than the partisan talking heads and commentators that people mistake for real news sources but not more accurate than real journalist and reporters.

Real journalists and reporters? Name names. And I'm talking national news channels, not local affiliates.

OMG! and it's on Obama anti-business quote!

The entire left has one hive brain! Holy fuck! They all share the brain and think whatever Obama tells them to think!

borg_aboard_enterprise.jpg

Romney quoted Obama out of context

Forum List

Back