Jon Stewart: Mitt Romney's Dad Was On Welfare

I'm done defending Romney but what he said, although not an excuse... but an explanation, are two different things.

I'm sure you've said things in life that didn't "come out" the way you intended.

True, he's running for President...but he still...is only human.

I'm done defending Romney but what he said, although not an excuse... but an explanation, are two different things.

I'm sure you've said things in life that didn't "come out" the way you intended.

You did not build that .:eusa_whistle:

John Stewart...we are now getting our Political news from a comedian

no wonder this country is in a world of hurt

President Hussein's father was a communist alcoholic bigamist who finally managed to kill himself in a car accident. His brother lives in a hut on about $50 per year.

Goes to show what americans can accomplish without the government

Yeah! :badgrin: That's what I thought. It would be a good thing, right, to millions who believe in not working for a living, given that they are of sound mind and body. Pride is due Romney and his heritage.....:eusa_whistle:

Yeah really comedic since he never actually did collect welfare. Gaskell did. And there's a big difference between someone getting government relief for a few months in 1912 and someone raising generations of kids on welfare. I'd email Stewart and ask him but I doubt I'd get a response.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure only corporations are human.

Frank Marshall Davis was Obama's dad

True story

Why do you think Obama won't agree to DNA test

A damned stupid and gaffe prone one at that.

no wonder this country is in a world of hurt

LOL. Political news that is more accurate than that on the news stations. However, they have all ran the video of Romney shooting himself in the foot, the their credit.

Forum List

Back