Jon Stewart: Mitt Romney's Dad Was On Welfare

President Hussein's father was a communist alcoholic bigamist who finally managed to kill himself in a car accident. His brother lives in a hut on about $50 per year.

And he still was elected President. Is this a great country or what?

Yes, this is still a nation in which people of extroidenery talent can rise to the highest levels. And we are better for the rise of Barak Obama.

I'm done defending Romney but what he said, although not an excuse... but an explanation, are two different things.

I'm sure you've said things in life that didn't "come out" the way you intended.

True, he's running for President...but he still...is only human.

Uh no. That doesn't cut it. Not even close.

I actually do agree that he's allowed to flub but that's not what he did. And, after it was made public, he said he was sticking by his words.

Not to mention the horrendous statement about Libya.

Hate Obama if you want but he has been excellent on foreign policy, has shown the US to be strong and, instead of barging off into another war like Mittens says he wants to do, he has taken out our enemies, one by own, with a truly impressive and terrifying surgical precision.

We do not need a hot head who won't even wait til morning to make a well thought out and diplomatically neutral statement. Mittens chose to play to the cheap seats and, in so doing, showed he cannot play with the Big Kids on an international stage.

Don't forget what he said on this latest hidden tape video. Is that really what we want to be heard by other countries?

And, we sure as hell don't need another Reagan with his staff running around saying, "... what the president meant to say ...".

John Stewart...we are now getting our Political news from a comedian

no wonder this country is in a world of hurt

Jon Stewart is a Comedian, but he's not a clown in the clown car that is Fox News.

Fact of the matter is, he can dig up and hurl more shit your way than any non comedic political pundit.

He and his writers are very good at what they do.

(silly) Frank
Frank Marshall Davis was Obama's dad

True story

Why do you think Obama won't agree to DNA test

WTF??

You'll be posting PROOF of this idiocy, right?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

John Stewart...we are now getting our Political news from a comedian

no wonder this country is in a world of hurt

Jon Stewart is a Comedian, but he's not a clown in the clown car that is Fox News.

Fact of the matter is, he can dig up and hurl more shit your way than any non comedic political pundit.

He and his writers are very good at what they do.

Watching last night's episode, I felt really sorry for his research team having to watch so many miles of fux footage.

No matter how much they're paid, they really do deserve Hazardous Duty Pay.

Part of leadership is boldly admitting our problems. President Romney showed the unabashed character that it takes to lead us out of our devastation.

I'm done defending Romney but what he said, although not an excuse... but an explanation, are two different things.

I'm sure you've said things in life that didn't "come out" the way you intended.

I'm pretty sure only corporations are human.

Oh. So that's what you Democrats were talking about when you said GM was alive?

Part of leadership is boldly admitting our problems. President Romney showed the unabashed character that it takes to lead us out of our devastation.

I need to check out the definition of unabashed to be absolutely sure but I think that is one of the dumbest posts I have seen in a while.

President Hussein's father was a communist alcoholic bigamist who finally managed to kill himself in a car accident. His brother lives in a hut on about $50 per year.

I know. For Mitt to lose to a man who wasn't born rich? It's not right.

Mitt wasnt born rich either. I dont think he is going to be upset about beating Obama though.

(silly) Frank

True story

WTF??

I looked up Frank Marshall Davis ...

That's 7 or 8 minutes of my life Ill never get back.

You rw's a wacko bunch of froot loops.

I know. For Mitt to lose to a man who wasn't born rich? It's not right.

Mitt wasnt born rich either. I dont think he is going to be upset about beating Obama though.

But his wife said he was going to college and they had 3 children before he got his first paycheck...

Pretty rich according to over 47% of americans.

Uh no. That doesn't cut it. Not even close.

I actually do agree that he's allowed to flub but that's not what he did. And, after it was made public, he said he was sticking by his words.

Not to mention the horrendous statement about Libya.

Hate Obama if you want but he has been excellent on foreign policy, has shown the US to be strong and, instead of barging off into another war like Mittens says he wants to do, he has taken out our enemies, one by own, with a truly impressive and terrifying surgical precision.

We do not need a hot head who won't even wait til morning to make a well thought out and diplomatically neutral statement. Mittens chose to play to the cheap seats and, in so doing, showed he cannot play with the Big Kids on an international stage.

Don't forget what he said on this latest hidden tape video. Is that really what we want to be heard by other countries?

And, we sure as hell don't need another Reagan with his staff running around saying, "... what the president meant to say ...".

The middle east is literally on fire because of Obama's foreign policies. Our Ambassador was probably murdered with US weapons supplied to the rebels. And the world is on the brink of regional/global conflict and he's done a good job? This isnt because we've been strong.

(silly) Frank

True story

WTF??

I looked up Frank Marshall Davis ...

That's 7 or 8 minutes of my life Ill never get back.

You rw's a wacko bunch of froot loops.

You support Barack Obama and had no clue who Frank Marshall Davis?

Forum List

Back