Joined this site last month and the main thing that impresses me is..........

FB is owned by a hacker and a thief. But that's ok cuz that is where one stays in touch with family. Eye roll.

What happened to phone calls, emails, hand written letters, get togethers? Oh. Wait.

Well maybe I should not use that Dating App for cell phones called Tinder that connects your facebook page for you to meet people

Do you meat people online??

I stopped using FaceBook because of factional drama within the extended family. Got disgusted with it and all the fake-nice pics and comments. Would much rather speak with family the traditional way: face-to-face.

the activity on this message board has not been affected by social media. There has been lots of message boards that lost tons of members because of Facebook and Twitter but I see this site as active as Facebook. So I say all that to say that I am glad I found this place and love how active and entertaining it is on a daily.:banana:

You must love the right wing trolls, too.

the activity on this message board has not been affected by social media. There has been lots of message boards that lost tons of members because of Facebook and Twitter but I see this site as active as Facebook. So I say all that to say that I am glad I found this place and love how active and entertaining it is on a daily.:banana:

Bigger a site gets, and the more it tries to do, the less it resembles what it began as that it got popular. Something of a catch-22. To become successful you make something people enjoy using. But over time as your popularity grows you inevitably branch out adding features. But if the features begin to smother the original, core version of the site you're like a hot air balloon rising too high and popping.

...Something CK here should bear in mind. :)

Forum List

Back