Here is a list of the 12 worst CEOs and in abusing animals for reseach.

Beachboy

Irritated Indy Voter
Apr 8, 2013
Pacific Palisades, CA & Albuquerque, NM
Fine, you need to test a cure for cancer on an animal, I can understand that. But to abuse animals so you can manufacture a new shade of eye liner?

Please remember these names, so you can boycott their products.

THE DIRTY DOZEN: 12 Worst CEOs for Animals in Laboratories | Features | PETA

12. Martin J. Barrington, Altria (parent company of Philip Morris)

devil_2D00_business_2D00_man.jpg

11. Scott Marshall, Marshall Farms Group Ltd.

10. Ian C. Read, Pfizer

ian_2D00_read_2D00_pfizer.jpg

9. Alexandre de Juniac, Air France

alexandre_2D00_air_2D00_france.JPG

8. Lamberto Andreotti, Bristol-Myers Squibb

lamberto.jpg

7. Edison Liu, The Jackson Laboratory

6. Mike Addy, Tier 1 Group, LLC

5. Takeshi KC Yamakawa, Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories USA

4. Kenneth C. Frazier, Merck

Frazier_5F00_bw.jpg

3. Sherilyn McCoy, Avon

sheri_2D00_mccoy.jpg

2. Joseph Herring, Covance

Joseph_2D00_Herring_2D00_Covance_2D00_site.jpg

1. James C. Foster, Charles River Laboratories

ceo_2.jpg

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised?

Trinidad, Colorado - 2012 - education & academic data: levels, achievement, and breakdowns, including by gender

Trinidad - % of population > 25 years of age with at least a bachelor's degree - 2012

15.70% of people living in Trinidad > the age of 25 have at least a bachelor's degree.

34.51% of people living in Colorado state > the age of 25 have at least a bachelor's degree.

Trinidad ranks #283 in Colorado state for the % of people > the age of 25 with at least a bachelor's degree.

26.53% of people living in the United States of America's > the age of 25 have at least a bachelor's degree.

Trinidad ranks #13,915 in the United States of America's for the % of people > the age of 25 with at least a bachelor's degree.

Trinidad - % of population > 25 years of age with at least a master's degree - 2012

4.43% of people living in Trinidad > the age of 25 have at least a master's degree.

11.07% of people living in Colorado state > the age of 25 have at least a master's degree.

Trinidad ranks #270 in Colorado state for the % of people > the age of 25 with at least a master's degree.

8.65% of people living in the United States of America's > the age of 25 have at least a master's degree.

Trinidad ranks #13,414 in the United States of America's for the % of people > the age of 25 with at least a master's degree.

Trinidad-State-CO-Logo-23.jpg

Trinidad's population is under
10,000 with Trinidad State and
a Junior College going basically unused.

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised?

Trinidad, Colorado - 2012 - education & academic data: levels, achievement, and breakdowns, including by gender

Trinidad - % of population > 25 years of age with at least a bachelor's degree - 2012

15.70% of people living in Trinidad > the age of 25 have at least a bachelor's degree.

34.51% of people living in Colorado state > the age of 25 have at least a bachelor's degree.

Trinidad ranks #283 in Colorado state for the % of people > the age of 25 with at least a bachelor's degree.

26.53% of people living in the United States of America's > the age of 25 have at least a bachelor's degree.

Trinidad ranks #13,915 in the United States of America's for the % of people > the age of 25 with at least a bachelor's degree.

Trinidad - % of population > 25 years of age with at least a master's degree - 2012

4.43% of people living in Trinidad > the age of 25 have at least a master's degree.

11.07% of people living in Colorado state > the age of 25 have at least a master's degree.

Trinidad ranks #270 in Colorado state for the % of people > the age of 25 with at least a master's degree.

8.65% of people living in the United States of America's > the age of 25 have at least a master's degree.

Trinidad ranks #13,414 in the United States of America's for the % of people > the age of 25 with at least a master's degree.

:lmao:

I'm a transplant. Trying to get the hell out of here as fast as possible. What's your excuse?

Why am I not surprised?

If a black man had made the same response to you would you similarly not engage his point and instead post a whole list of statistics about black dysfunction in an effort to disqualify his opinion?

If Barack Obama says something, is the best course to take to talk about black men in prison and such?

On the larger point, when people read about PETA and their public antics, this is often what comes to mind. You guys have an image problem of your own creation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G880gxjj9dI]Hippies - Crying Over Dead Trees - YouTube[/ame]

Why am I not surprised?

I'm a transplant. Trying to get the hell out of here as fast as possible. What's your excuse?

No need for an excuse, I have an MBA, watch ABC and CBS news daily, read the Wall Street Journal every day, and Advertising Age weekly.

I will never be accused of being a low-information poster.

So please........ continue with your comments supporting the twelve worst corporations that abuse animals.

I am sure we would all like to hear more of your well-considered opinions. :dig:

2012-08-17+dog+gif.gif

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised?

If a black man had made the same response to you would you similarly not engage his point and instead post a whole list of statistics about black dysfunction in an effort to disqualify his opinion?

If Barack Obama says something, is the best course to take to talk about black men in prison and such?

On the larger point, when people read about PETA and their public antics, this is often what comes to mind. You guys have an image problem of your own creation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G880gxjj9dI"]Hippies - Crying Over Dead Trees - YouTube[/ame]

I would like to see you provide links as to "PETA and their public antics."

As an independent voter I have watched Republicans make the most extreme opinions on many issues, yet when it comes down to voting on actual legislation, they have thought their way through it as effectively as the Democrats. In the end both parties are looking for the best solutions to our nations problems. I could care less what a politician says, I care what they cast their votes on.

I believe that any thinking adult has realized that politics is an optical illusion to distract Americans from the REAL issues. The REAL issues never make the news because they take place in private corporate board rooms, and never see the light of day.

As an Eagle Scout, and supporter of Global Warming, I suppose I could cry about the idiocy of destroying the environment. I would certainly support your "tree huggers" before I would condone your "don't give a damn" attitude.

duncecap.gif

Apparently, you have never seen the reaction of a homeowner when their 150 year old elm tree dies of Dutch Elm Disease. We Boy Scouts new because we were the ones who went door-to-door to check every elm tree in our community. As the chain saws cut, tears were shed by families who had cared for their trees.

Last edited:
Why am I not surprised?

No need for an excuse, I have an MBA, watch ABC and CBS news daily, read the Wall Street Journal every day, and Advertising Age weekly.

So please........ continue with your comments supporting the twelve worst corporations that abuse animals.

I am sure we would all like to hear more of your well-considered opinions. :dig:

2012-08-17+dog+gif.gif

Just a MBA? Damn low achievers.........

2012-08-17+dog+gif.gif

Got to admit that you are correct, trying to get by on $166,000 a year is a bitch in this economy.

The OP

Fine, you need to test a cure for cancer on an animal, I can understand that. But to abuse animals so you can manufacture a new shade of eye liner?

Please remember these names, so you can boycott their products.

THE DIRTY DOZEN: 12 Worst CEOs for Animals in Laboratories | Features | PETA

12. Martin J. Barrington, Altria (parent company of Philip Morris)

11. Scott Marshall, Marshall Farms Group Ltd.

10. Ian C. Read, Pfizer

ian_2D00_read_2D00_pfizer.jpg

9. Alexandre de Juniac, Air France

alexandre_2D00_air_2D00_france.JPG

8. Lamberto Andreotti, Bristol-Myers Squibb

lamberto.jpg

7. Edison Liu, The Jackson Laboratory

6. Mike Addy, Tier 1 Group, LLC

5. Takeshi KC Yamakawa, Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories USA

4. Kenneth C. Frazier, Merck

Frazier_5F00_bw.jpg

3. Sherilyn McCoy, Avon

sheri_2D00_mccoy.jpg

2. Joseph Herring, Covance

Joseph_2D00_Herring_2D00_Covance_2D00_site.jpg

1. James C. Foster, Charles River Laboratories

ceo_2.jpg

There is a simple solution to end animal testing for cosmetics. Just give cosmetics companies blanket immunity for when untested cosmetics cause reactions in people, and they will never have to test on animals again.

2012-08-17+dog+gif.gif

Got to admit that you are correct, trying to get by on $166,000 a year is a bitch in this economy.

Okay, super under achievers...... :thup:
By the way, in Northern Virginia, where we used to live that is just above the poverty line.
Are you trying to impress me or playing a romper room game of "I'm better than you are because.......... nany, nany, boo, boo?"
And you graduated from college???? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
By the way, in Northern Virginia, where we used to live that is just above the poverty line.
Are you trying to impress me or playing a romper room game of "I'm better than you are because.......... nany, nany, boo, boo?"

It is not the diploma that matters. It is where you fit on the food chain that matters. Education is part of it.

It is really more of a question as to where you fit on the food chain.

Education makes a difference, so does your paycheck!

13598878761434805453.GIF

As the smarter beings, humans are responsible for most things on the planet. Animals are just as important as humans. To not believe so would make you expendable.

13598878761434805453.GIF

As the smarter beings, humans are responsible for most things on the planet. Animals are just as important as humans. To not believe so would make you expendable.
Pretty naive but I expected as much from some playground pig tail puller. Here's something you haven't learned yet, your rose colored world view won't like it, but ultimately we're all expendable, even presidents, popes and prime ministers. Having education is one thing, being able to appropriately apply it is another, obviously you're impressed with letters and titles..........
Now if you'd had said you earned a degree in Arts and Sciences, with a masters in one or more of the sciences field, and actually knew something about humanity and the human condition, I might have been impressed but MBAs are a dime a dozen, hell my cat could get an MBA these days.
You're view about education and earnings is an old argument that is myopic and other than an attempt by you to apply the puerile false comparison as a playground taunt.
You want to impress me Sparky? Loose it all, rebuild, loose all of that again and rebuild then do it again, all while you're trying to build up a business.
The ability to keep driving through failure to achieve ultimate success is a sign of character, something you don't appear to have as you collect a paycheck.

13598878761434805453.GIF

Pretty naive but I expected as much from some playground pig tail puller. Here's something you haven't learned yet, your rose colored world view won't like it, but ultimately we're all expendable, even presidents, popes and prime ministers. Having education is one thing, being able to appropriately apply it is another, obviously you're impressed with letters and titles..........
Now if you'd had said you earned a degree in Arts and Sciences, with a masters in one or more of the sciences field, and actually knew something about humanity and the human condition, I might have been impressed but MBAs are a dime a dozen, hell my cat could get an MBA these days.
You're view about education and earnings is an old argument that is myopic and other than an attempt by you to apply the puerile false comparison as a playground taunt.
You want to impress me Sparky? Loose it all, rebuild, loose all of that again and rebuild then do it again, all while you're trying to build up a business.
The ability to keep driving through failure to achieve ultimate success is a sign of character, something you don't appear to have as you collect a paycheck.

I am walking along the Rio Grande River on the border with Mexico. An illegal immigrant, and any Golden Retriever are drowning. I can only save one of the, which one do you think I would save?

You do realize that I wrote off your drivel a long long time ago. Degrees, titles, or paychecks are all ways of keeping the score in the game of life. It sounds to me as though you did not perform well in this game. I am living beyond any expectations I had for myself before age 35. Good health, happy wife, amazing dog, home paid for, and enough in the bank to pay for the little dry cleaning store I want to retire in before age 40. What more could I want?

Forum List

Back