John Stewart undermines Obamabot spin machine...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8m2MD76PpM"]Jon Stewart: John Kerry is Mr. Magoo - YouTube[/ame]

Do you think the left is upset with him?

P.S.- That should be 'Jon', not 'John'...

Last edited:
Nope. We laugh at funny stuff.

Just because Kerry is a great statesman and a great patriot......does not mean that he is immune to political humor.

What?

Liberal comics have had a total stick up their ass when it came to poking fun at Obama...it would be refreshing to see more of this type of humor from them.

I am changing my opinion on John Stewart...
I am seeing more and more from him going after this Administration.
I just wonder what took him so long?

Jon Stewart: John Kerry is Mr. Magoo - YouTube

Democrat minded citizens were just as opposed to intervening in Syria as any of the suddenly peaceloving republican ones.

Totally agree with that.

What I'm saying is the spin machine is trying to play this off like this was the plan all along, and Obama, the Master Tactician was just stringing the world along to maneuver Syria and Putin into his beautify crafted trap.

When the fact is, just as Obama and Kerry were preaching that there was absolutely no alternative to military strikes on Syria, Kerry made a condescending off-the-cuff remark that the State Department went out of their way to clarify WAS NOT an offer...

And just as the short sighted war strategy of the two Magoos pushing this folly upon us was about to plunge us all from the top of the skyscraper of unintended consequences, Putin swings in a girder he created from Kerry's "rhetorical argument" which allows everyone to return safely back to solid ground.

magoomenu.jpg

Last edited:
Jon Stewart: John Kerry is Mr. Magoo - YouTube

Democrat minded citizens were just as opposed to intervening in Syria as any of the suddenly peaceloving republican ones.

Totally agree with that.

What I'm saying is the spin machine is trying to play this off like this was the plan all along, and Obama, the Master Tactician was just stringing the world along to maneuver Syria and Putin into his beautify crafted trap.

When the fact is, just as Obama and Kerry were preaching that there was absolutely no alternative to military strikes on Syria, Kerry made a condescending off-the-cuff remark that the State Department went out of their way to clarify WAS NOT an offer...

And just as the short sighted war strategy of the two Magoos pushing this folly upon us was about to plunge us all from the top of the skyscraper of unintended consequences, Putin swings in a girder he created from Kerry's "rhetorical argument" which allows everyone to return safely back to solid ground.

magoomenu.jpg

I think he looks pretty bad no matter how good the spin is. At least it looks like we're not going to get involved.

It is naive to think that Obama is not a prime motivator in the negotiations to get Syria to give up chemical weapons.

Sorry.....but you simply cannot believe everything you hear.

Forum List

Back