john pistole inspires confidence

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
after one brief interview, i have to say, i'm impressed by him. he has great answers to the questions i heard. this has become such a political hot spot, with stimulus, civil rights issues, union takeovers, finally,, a story that has it all, and just in time for thanksgiving !

Did he answer why the TSA is spending money on scanners that do not work? Did he explain why the TSA is implementing a policy that has "no exceptions", even though it does? Did he discuss why the TSA is ignoring the safety concers of doctors, NIST, and the FDA, and denying independent firms a chance to test the new machines? If not, why are you so confidant after listening to a single press conference?

Did he answer why the TSA is spending money on scanners that do not work? Did he explain why the TSA is implementing a policy that has "no exceptions", even though it does? Did he discuss why the TSA is ignoring the safety concers of doctors, NIST, and the FDA, and denying independent firms a chance to test the new machines? If not, why are you so confidant after listening to a single press conference?

toddler%20tantrum.jpg

Fuck the TSA, lobbying, doubled by L-3 Communications and tripled by Rapiscan (scanner makers) over the last 5yrs is what got us here and after an Amsterdam underwear mishap.

• Banned

no it was just one brief interview

no it was just one brief interview

actually, i made the same quick judgement about janet napolitano. just a gut feeling i guess..

And interesting that a Government official has a vested interest in those scanners?

What he has made little mention of is that the Chertoff Group, his security consulting agency, includes a client that manufactures the machines. Chertoff disclosed the relationship on a CNN program Wednesday, in response to a question.

That would be Mikey Chertoff...

Group slams Chertoff on scanner promotion

not nearly as shocking as you mistaking intelligence and competence for "arrogance".

i still think he's a good guy with a tough job, especially today.

I think he seems a good guy. And for sure it's a tough job.

And you know the people who are complaining would be the first to blame him if, G-d forbid, anything bad happened.

Why would I blame him? Unlike Obama, I can recognize that he is stuck in an impossible job working for politicians that will throw him under the bus the first chance they get. It is not his fault that politicians built a system designed to get them reelected. He is a politician himself, or he would speak up and point out that this system is going to fail the next time someone tries to get through it, just like it has every time in the past that some one attacked it.

Who would have believed 2 years ago that now, it is the democreeps that have become the government bootlickers? Sure enough, watch them line up to defend these subhuman stasi dogs.

Forum List

Back