john pistole inspires confidence

The out of control TSA has never stopped 1 single terrorist. In the end it was always the intelligence services. So in my view that is a completely inefficient system that is grasping to make itself budget worthy by enacting cold war stasi tactics in a desperate attempt to prove it uselessness, I mean, usefulness. So what we're left with are simply millions of Americans how have been humilated, their valuables confiscated, and their rights shredded. Everything the TSA has ever done has been "knee-jerk". There hasn't been an original idea in their entire german written playbook. They look to Israel, and rightfully so, for guidance, and they even manage to mess those proecedures up.

Anyone who endorses someone like Pistole is a treacherous, unamerican piece of dog excrement and partisan shill not worthy of being spat on by real americans.

The out of control TSA has never stopped 1 single terrorist. In the end it was always the intelligence services. So in my view that is a completely inefficient system that is grasping to make itself budget worthy by enacting cold war stasi tactics in a desperate attempt to prove it uselessness, I mean, usefulness. So what we're left with are simply millions of Americans how have been humilated, their valuables confiscated, and their rights shredded. Everything the TSA has ever done has been "knee-jerk". There hasn't been an original idea in their entire german written playbook. They look to Israel, and rightfully so, for guidance, and they even manage to mess those proecedures up.

Anyone who endorses someone like Pistole is a treacherous, unamerican piece of dog excrement and partisan shill not worthy of being spat on by real americans.

The out of control TSA has never stopped 1 single terrorist

how do you know that ?

how do you know that ?

Do you really think that if they were actually stopping terrorists they would not be trumpeting it every single time? People hate them, and the best way to counter that is showing us just how much they do to keep us safe.

how do you know that ?

Do you really think that if they were actually stopping terrorists they would not be trumpeting it every single time? People hate them, and the best way to counter that is showing us just how much they do to keep us safe.

usually only liberals need approval and applause for every little thing they do. you guys have to have a fucking trophy for everything.

how do you know that ?

usually only liberals need approval and applause for every little thing they do. you guys have to have a fucking trophy for everything.

What trophy? They are so desperate that when the underwear bomber was to stupid to set off his bomb they claimed credit for stopping him. If they were really stopping people we would here about it. Of nothing else, we would hear about the trials and convictions, or lack thereof. They have stopped no one, and probably never will.

Forum List

Back