John Nolte....why he doesn't care if Trump lies....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
John Nolte used to work at Breitbart and after he left I couldn't find his articles....till today...this is an older one but many of the left wing morons on U.S. keep attacking Trump as a liar, while they continue to ignore the lies of obama that almost destroyed healthcare, led to the deaths of Americans in Bhengazi.....and which the democrat controlled press hid....

Response to Ben Shapiro: Five Reasons I Don't Care If Donald Trump Lies

Just in case that wasn't perfectly clear, let me say it again:

I DO NOT CARE IF DONALD TRUMP LIES.

Here are my reasons, which are purely mercenary and utterly shameless:

1. I WILL NOT UNILATERALLY DISARM

For eight years I watched as Obama, his supporters and his mainstream media, enjoyed victory after victory by telling lie after lie after lie after lie. Big, brash, bold, brassy, brazen, blatant, bodacious, blaring, barefaced lies about YouTube videos killing four Americans in Benghazi, about me being able to keep my health insurance and doctor, about Mitt Romney killing a woman with cancer, about there being no successful domestic terror attacks under Obama's watch, about the Obama administration being scandal free.

And here is what I learned: dirty politics work.

The Democrats are currently using lies to defeat Trump.

The mainstream media is a lying propaganda machine out to destroy Trump. Soā€¦

ā€¦out of some misguided sense of virtue we're supposed to surrender part of the arsenal?

Yeah, no.

This was my Road to Damascus momentā€¦

During the 2012 election, when Team Obama accused Romney of murdering a woman, and the media let him, the scales fell from my eyes. I grew up a little bit. A piece of my innocence withered, dried up and died. That spot behind my ears got a little drier. My cherry went pop as I realized the followingā€¦.

In politics, lying is a tactic, and if you don't use that tactic, you're screwed.

2. DO YOU WANT TO WIN OR DO YOU WANT TO LOSE?

Let me just put it like thisā€¦

How exactly is it a virtue to lose like a gentleman when your personal freedom and the fate of your country is at stake?

3. POLITICS IS WAR

Yes, politics is war. It is not war-war. Should Trump ever cross the line into illegality, violence, or the endorsing/excusing of violence (as Obama and his media frequently have), I'll speak up as loudly as anyone. And if Trump tells a lie of true consequence, an Obama-sized likeā€¦

"No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health-care plan, youā€™ll be able to keep your health-care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

ā€¦that might cross my line, as well. We'll see.

Reality, though, is still reality. Unless you want to live in a politically correct concentration camp (that used to be America) where your church is forced to perform same-sex marriages and a centralized government takes 70% of your income to fund abortions, you best be prepared, figuratively, to firebomb civilians in Dresden and nuke women and children at Hiroshima.

4. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BULLS**T AND LYING

Right now Trump has remained safely in what The New York Post's Kyle Smith once brilliantly described as "The Bullshit Zone."

Back in 2013, Smith explained:

Obama says a lot of things that are not true, even nonsensical. But itā€™s easy to shrug off most of these, because they arenā€™t really lies. Theyā€™re just bulls ā€“ ā€“ t.

Bulls ā€“ ā€“ t is airy, meaningless drivel, the stuff that campaigns are made of. Or itā€™s a misleading oversimplification with hidden qualifiers. Not only do we forgive bulls ā€“ ā€“ t, we like it. ā€¦

Even when Obama made seemingly specific promises like, ā€œI want to go line by line through every item in the federal budget and eliminate programs that donā€™t work,ā€ he left himself wiggle room. He still wants to do that, no doubt. Heā€™s just too busy filling out his March Madness brackets and golfing. Or maybe he just couldnā€™t find a program that fails by his standards.

Forum List

Back