John McEnroe vs. Serena Williams

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
who would win?

Johnny Mac says he can beat her.
Is this another Bobby Riggs vs. Billie Jean King in the making?

Love Mac growing up watching tennis. I thought his tantrums were great (my husband thinks he's a jerk) -

She would win because she has larger male genitalia than him.

Not this again.... Please no.

It was such an embarrassment the last two times

Latka against a female wrestler

And Billy Jean king vs Bobby Riggs

awww come on ... she's so feminine..

just because you people have the shape of the Pillsbury Dough-boy is no reason to reassign gender..the whole challenge of these matches is to get a healthy paycheck.

just because you people have the shape of the Pillsbury Dough-boy is no reason to reassign gender..the whole challenge of these matches is to get a healthy paycheck.

Sh*t! I look like a TWIG compared to Serena!
...Buffalo Gal won't you come out tonight.......

Both in their prime it might be close but the game and rackets have changed and it's more of a power game nowadays. McEnroe was more of a finesse player even back then. With the racket anyway, with the mouth, not so much.

Both in their prime it might be close but the game and rackets have changed and it's more of a power game nowadays. McEnroe was more of a finesse player even back then. With the racket anyway, with the mouth, not so much.

I love his rants! I still love on-court rants and racquet breaking..... not sure what that says about me.....

I love his rants! I still love on-court rants and racquet breaking..... not sure what that says about me.....
I have a John McEnroe racket and almost busted it numerous times.

JM used to use a Dunlop (Black Max) and I purchased one just to be like him.
But I also purchased a Donnay which (I believe) Borg used....
I use Wilson now....

so you claim, you also claim to be a christain, yet do not follow his words to a tee...

so you claim, you also claim to be a christain, yet do not follow his words to a tee...

Yeah I think that bugs you too... why? :)

I just observe, I have no agenda.

JM used to use a Dunlop (Black Max) and I purchased one just to be like him.
But I also purchased a Donnay which (I believe) Borg used....
I use Wilson now....
My JM Dunlop racket is white, maybe that was the problem?

But I also purchased a Donnay which (I believe) Borg used...........

Evil creatures...

Bjorn-Borg.jpg

I just observe, I have no agenda.

Well unfortunately, I will fail God (and no not always by accident) - many times willingly because I care more about what I want - so, I can be a pretty pitiful witness for him. But that's not His fault. Don't confuse me with someone prancing around saying "Christian's are not perfect, just forgiven" believing we can sin to our hearts content, using the "Grace Card"....

If you are not trying to live for God or have a heart to live for God, you and anyone else should question whether that person is really a Christian....

Matthew 7:16 "You shall know them by their fruits...."

Forum List

Back