TIGER! TIGER! TIGER!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
How enjoyable is it to see Tiger Woods play a few rounds of great golf?

Is it the great comeback for Mr. Woods? No of course not. Tiger's great golf for the most part is behind him.

Still, it is fun to see a glimpse of the past raise it's head to remind us it was not just a fading dream.

I'd like to see him get back to form in 2016 and lock horns with the young guns, maybe even in a major. If he can stay healthy, and that's a big if. And quit dicking around with his swing.

How enjoyable is it to see Tiger Woods play a few rounds of great golf?

Is it the great comeback for Mr. Woods? No of course not. Tiger's great golf for the most part is behind him.

Still, it is fun to see a glimpse of the past raise it's head to remind us it was not just a fading dream.
Now that his back knees and whatever else are gone he lost that advantage of hitting the ball farther than everyone else. Without that I don't think he can win another major but we can hope right?

He's plenty long enough, if he can stay physically where he is right now. He's longer than Speith, right? Today he would have been right there except for a two hole brain fart on the final 9. Props to Davis Love BTW, PGA win at age 51!

He's plenty long enough, if he can stay physically where he is right now. He's longer than Speith, right? Today he would have been right there except for a two hole brain fart on the final 9. Props to Davis Love BTW, PGA win at age 51!

Hitting long wins majors.....right?......wrong........just ask Dustin Johnson.

It is significant that he played four solid rounds consecutively. Even the final was a 70 with a blow-up hole, which can happen to anyone.

Even if he is "back," is the level of competition higher than it ever was when he was dominating the sport? I think so.

Kudos to DL-III. Chalk one up for the geezers.

Forum List

Back