John McCain’s Walking Boot Swaps Sides Two Weeks After Treatment For Torn Achilles Tendon (PHOTO)

If the pic hasn't been reversed, it could be due to his cancer treatment. Some can affect the body negatively in other areas.

Do you believe in coincidences? ....:muahaha: :up:

Amusing too is that he has the cane on the wrong side. Anyone who has had an injury requiring a cane knows that it goes on the side of the injury to assist in supporting the weak leg. The healthy leg needs no extra support.

They say, Hillary "broke a toe". I raced motorcycles for many years and broke toes a number of times before I finally got motocross boots. Unless I had crushed a foot (1 time) or crushed a big toe (1 time) requiring casts, I never had a boot like that. They taped to the toes together and off I went with tight-laced dress shoes. Same twice when I broke bones in the foot itself.

An injured leg with a walking boot doesn't really need the extra support. The other leg, which is now a different length and gets tired, can need it.

I gotta tell ya, that didn't take a lot of brain power to figure out.

Looking for a christmas present for someone?:

Orthopedic Broken Toe Boot | Short Cam Walker Foot Fracture Cast

Thanks for your input, doctor.

You must be glad you've never ventured to do anything which might result in any sort of injury.

shaq-S.gif

Damn this is stupid. Yes, when your foot is in a boot, your other leg has to compensate and gets tired. It can even be injured. Yes, people will switch the boot for a bit to give it a rest.

Please be a bit kind to right wing morons.....They're searching for something....anything...preparing themselves for the upcoming storm.....LOL

His boot makes perfect sense!

When it comes to the campaign, he's on the right. When it's time to vote, he's on the left.

We need to give him the boot!

Uh oh! What's going on here? And is this fake war hero really suffering from a brain tumor?

John McCain's Walking Boot Swaps Sides Two Weeks After Treatment For Torn Achilles Tendon (PHOTO)

Stevie has uncovered BOOT-GATE......

Hey, moron, look at the picture of McCain with his wife and puppy...and tell us how many men's shirt button that way.......Go on....
Nice try wingnut. The photo is not reversed.

McCain even made an excuse (on twitter) for being caught with his boot on the "wrong foot"

Thank you for your support & best wishes. My left leg was doing extra work to compensate for the boot, so I’m giving it a break. I still hate wearing this boot, but it won’t slow us down from frying 7 turkeys today!”
Johnny's "explanation" is to cause more strain on his healing torn tendon foot? Bwuhahahahaahha!!!!

:lame2::bsflag:

Damn this is stupid. Yes, when your foot is in a boot, your other leg has to compensate and gets tired. It can even be injured. Yes, people will switch the boot for a bit to give it a rest.

Please be a bit kind to right wing morons.....They're searching for something....anything...preparing themselves for the upcoming storm.....LOL
You leftist traitors are done. Real Americans see you clowns for what you are - worthless society-sucking bootlickers.

Forum List

Back