John McCain lays into the teabaggers and fox

This is going to be an interesting Election year and great entertainment

"Now that the Republican Party has officially become the screaming codger on the street corner, it’s very interesting to see some of its standard bearers try to make sense of it all."

Senator McCain (R-AZ) is not too happy with the tragic state of his party and its blind catering to the lowest common denominator (See Donald Trump). In a recent interview with the New Republic, McCain took shots a the Tea Party and called Fox News “schizophrenic” on certain issues.

John McCain Lays Into Fox News And Tea Party Praises President Obama If You Only News
So Mclame couldn't take down Trump, so now he's going to throw a hissy fit.

BFD... the guy is a slimy RINO and gutless bought and paid for Washington establishment shill.

No conservative that has a functioning brain gives a flying FUCK what that old jerk off has to say.

But on a lighter note, I see that the OP, batshit, proud member of the ASS CLOWN SQUAD, is still fantasizing about having a big, sagging ball sack dropped in his mouth. They just have TEA BAGGING on their mind CONSTANTLY... such good little HOMOS those ASS CLOWNS are.

Now that the Republican Party has officially become the screaming codger on the street corner

Thankfully the old white christians are marginalized and dying off naturally and that is why we see their last attempt to stave off the inevitable with the demographic shift

But the Tea Party has a lot of young Republicans filling the ranks. Unless the Moderates do something about it, they are going t get marginalized like Log Cabin Republicans!!

The 'Wacko Birds' are whacking the RINOs. The moderates need to form a coalition in the GOP now. Their political existence depends on it!!

Lefties have conflated "Becoming a minority" with becoming "extinct".

THey have "forgotten" that the Whites will still be the largest single ethnic group.

That they plan to marginalize and ignore.

That is their plan.

And they think that will work out fine.

DUmbasses.

"Now that the Republican Party has officially become the screaming codger on the street corner, it’s very interesting to see some of its standard bearers try to make sense of it all."

Senator McCain (R-AZ) is not too happy with the tragic state of his party and its blind catering to the lowest common denominator (See Donald Trump). In a recent interview with the New Republic, McCain took shots a the Tea Party and called Fox News “schizophrenic” on certain issues.

John McCain Lays Into Fox News And Tea Party Praises President Obama If You Only News
So Mclame couldn't take down Trump, so now he's going to throw a hissy fit.

BFD... the guy is a slimy RINO and gutless bought and paid for Washington establishment shill.

No conservative that has a functioning brain gives a flying FUCK what that old jerk off has to say.

But on a lighter note, I see that the OP, batshit, proud member of the ASS CLOWN SQUAD, is still fantasizing about having a big, sagging ball sack dropped in his mouth. They just have TEA BAGGING on their mind CONSTANTLY... such good little HOMOS those ASS CLOWNS are.

Now that the Republican Party has officially become the screaming codger on the street corner

Thankfully the old white christians are marginalized and dying off naturally and that is why we see their last attempt to stave off the inevitable with the demographic shift

But the Tea Party has a lot of young Republicans filling the ranks. Unless the Moderates do something about it, they are going t get marginalized like Log Cabin Republicans!!

The 'Wacko Birds' are whacking the RINOs. The moderates need to form a coalition in the GOP now. Their political existence depends on it!!
Translation: moderate = agrees with the left

Sorry, but that isn't working. People are sick of the left and so called moderates, as can be witnessed by the epic support for Trump.

You got it; in a Republic of Virtue, top R traitors would be shot for collaboration.

McCain is a pile of shit. His dropping a bomb on the deck of the USS Forrester was tragic enough, but the traitor "maverick" continues to drop bombs on America. What a disgrace to America, his grandfather and father.

McCain the third is nothing but a turd.

Yes, all moderates must be expunged from the GOP...only far right goose-steppers allowed...
Yep -

Uhhhhh... yeah.... right...

giphy.gif

Yes, all moderates must be expunged from the GOP...only far right goose-steppers allowed...
Yep -

Uhhhhh... yeah.... right...

giphy.gif

David Frum and the Closing of the Conservative Mind Stan Collender s Capital Gains and Games

As some readers of this blog may know, I was fired by a right wing think tank called the National Center for Policy Analysis in 2005 for writing a book critical of George W. Bush's policies, especially his support for Medicare Part D. In the years since, I have lost a great many friends and been shunned by conservative society in Washington, DC.

Now the same thing has happened to David Frum, who has been fired by the American Enterprise Institute. I don't know all the details, but I presume that his Waterloo post on Sunday condemning Republicans for failing to work with Democrats on healthcare reform was the final straw.

Since, he is no longer affiliated with AEI, I feel free to say publicly something he told me in private a few months ago. He asked if I had noticed any comments by AEI "scholars" on the subject of health care reform. I said no and he said that was because they had been ordered not to speak to the media because they agreed with too much of what Obama was trying to do.

It saddened me to hear this. I have always hoped that my experience was unique. But now I see that I was just the first to suffer from a closing of the conservative mind. Rigid conformity is being enforced, no dissent is allowed, and the conservative brain will slowly shrivel into dementia if it hasn't already.

Sadly, there is no place for David and me to go. The donor community is only interested in financing organizations that parrot the party line, such as the one recently established by McCain economic adviser Doug Holtz-Eakin.

I will have more to say on this topic later. But I wanted to say that this is a black day for what passes for a conservative movement, scholarship, and the once-respected AEI.

McCain should change parties or retire and cook ribs on his grill. He is too old and senile to be a senator. That same comment applies to half of the senate and house from both parties.

I cannot help but wonder if the GOP controls FOX or FOX controls the GOP.

OK, time to check the score card.

Conservatives call moderates RINO
Moderates call Conservatives Wacko-Birds
No, libs with no skin in the Republican battle call conservatives names.

You right wing turds need to READ what you are writing. How many posts from the right trash McCain?

many do because we are not afraid to call out our own when they screw up. Unlike you dems who all march in goose step to whatever your handlers tell you.

Too little, too late.

Republicans of good faith interested in sound, responsible governance should have been denouncing the extremism of the social right, Christian fundamentalists, reactionary libertarians, and TPM nitwits years ago.
Eisenhower was....Goldwater was....Buckley was.....they were marginalized just like McCain is getting marginalized.

I do believe you liberals are projecting again. WHEN was the last time you voted out one of your elected MASTERS because you didn't like how he treated the people in this country? I would think it's about 30 years ago. you all just FALL in line with whatever the hell they want to do to YOU and US....... it's YOU far left who is Goose steppers and slaves to A PARTY and they know so they play you all like a fine tuned fiddle. so look in a mirror you want to see rubber stampers, goose steppers, sheep/tools

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

"Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."
David Frum - Speechwriter for George W. Bush

YOU don't know what the hell the millions of Republicans thought. fox news is all YOU liberals/lefties/ moonbats sick and twisted obsession with it. don't you dare try and speak for people who are Republican

yet you all stick up for that garbage station PMSnbc AND we know they are garbage because of their ratings. this obsession with Fox news has to be classified a new mental illness. Foxonthebrain. lets hope there's a cure for it

YOU don't know what the hell the millions of Republicans thought. fox news is all YOU liberals/lefties/ moonbats sick and twisted obsession with it. don't you dare try and speak for people who are Republican

yet you all stick up for that garbage station PMSnbc AND we know they are garbage because of their ratings. this obsession with Fox news has to be classified a new mental illness. Foxonthebrain. lets hope there's a cure for it

Yes I do know what you right wing turds think...you spew it every single day. And the support for scum like Donald Trump speaks VOLUMES about you and your ilk...

I think splitting the Republican party into 2 ideological and functioning parties is becoming every American duty!

There is motive for this to everyone--including the Left!

Unfortunately, too many Democrats see immediate opportunity from the right/centrist schism forming in the Republican party. Political Greed has blind many on the Left.

Yes I do know what you right wing turds think...you spew it every single day. And the support for scum like Donald Trump speaks VOLUMES about you and your ilk...
Says the sycophant who supports scum like Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back