John McCain lays into the teabaggers and fox

As a lifelong practicing Christian I can say without hesitation that the tea partiers are the way too extreme faction of the GOP and I would have a hard time voting for one. I would rather sit the election out and not vote. No democrat, no tea partier. Bush is looking better to me each day as is Kasich. Not the extreme wacko jobs who are corporate shills.

McCain should just admit he's a progressive and join the Democrats. Time for him to stop pretending.

He is a moderate, you you conservative poster with a green Hillary witch as an Avatar!

If someone toss water on you, you would have no picture!!

Whatever party denounces the uber wealthy corporate unearned rich will win the election.

McCain should just admit he's a progressive and join the Democrats. Time for him to stop pretending.

yep he threw his election so that THUG Obama could Tear us apart. he believe it will eventually GIVE all them NOTHING but Career politicians ALL the power over us

yep he threw his election so that THUG Obama could Tear us apart. he believe it will eventually GIVE all them NOTHING but Career politicians ALL the power over us

The only people "tearing us apart" are right wing extremists like you. Your hatred for a democratically elected President who is not a "thug" is revealing...

The only people "tearing us apart" are right wing extremists like you. Your hatred for a democratically elected President who is not a "thug" is revealing...

yeah right. I didn't start this Thread cheering and calling people, Teabaggers because an elected congress idiot got up their putting the citizens in this country down. AND look where you are. RIGHT UP IN THIER doing the same thing McCain is. so it's "you" and people like the OP who is tearing this country apart. I don't know how you can sleep at night or stand yourselves.

This country has always been "apart" and frankly thats the way it should be. All points of view on every topic are essential to survival as is cultural diversity.

This is going to be an interesting Election year and great entertainment

"Now that the Republican Party has officially become the screaming codger on the street corner, it’s very interesting to see some of its standard bearers try to make sense of it all."

Senator McCain (R-AZ) is not too happy with the tragic state of his party and its blind catering to the lowest common denominator (See Donald Trump). In a recent interview with the New Republic, McCain took shots a the Tea Party and called Fox News “schizophrenic” on certain issues.

John McCain Lays Into Fox News And Tea Party Praises President Obama If You Only News

The actual interview is here:

John McCain Interview The New Republic

The thing that pisses me off the most about McCain is how soft ball of a campaign he ran against Obama, and then when challenged in his primary, THEN and only then, against another republican he took off the kid gloves.

I wonder if her realizes that if he had ran as hard against Obama as he did in his primary for his senate seat, that he would almost certainly have won?

Dumbass.

No.

From March 2008 on, McCain was losing handily to Obama. Already, as of April, Indiana became a 50-50 state, unheard of in modern politics.

McCain, presidential election loser said something? Yawn.

no kidding, just the left being their usual two faced hypocrites. they HATED McCain when he running against their THUG they picked to run for President.

I just can't tolerant people who has NO HONOR or takes a stand on Principles.

Translation: moderate = agrees with the left

Sorry, but that isn't working. People are sick of the left and so called moderates, as can be witnessed by the epic support for Trump.

Trump is getting 25% support within a party that is maybe, just maybe, if it is lucky, 30% of all voters, but more likely, 25%. That's between 6-7% of the electorate, so good luck with that one.

Republicans really, really, really suck at math.

As a lifelong practicing Christian I can say without hesitation that the tea partiers are the way too extreme faction of the GOP and I would have a hard time voting for one. I would rather sit the election out and not vote. No democrat, no tea partier. Bush is looking better to me each day as is Kasich. Not the extreme wacko jobs who are corporate shills.

Well, if Jeb is looking better to you each day, why not give Hillary Clinton a chance to look better to you as well. There's no difference between her and Jebama (Jeb).

This is going to be an interesting Election year and great entertainment

"Now that the Republican Party has officially become the screaming codger on the street corner, it’s very interesting to see some of its standard bearers try to make sense of it all."

Senator McCain (R-AZ) is not too happy with the tragic state of his party and its blind catering to the lowest common denominator (See Donald Trump). In a recent interview with the New Republic, McCain took shots a the Tea Party and called Fox News “schizophrenic” on certain issues.

John McCain Lays Into Fox News And Tea Party Praises President Obama If You Only News

Every one of the endless threads you create just scream that you're a Democratic party bitch. Has the idea of content ever occurred to you? Or are you just a clown?

Of course, McCain has also been inconsistent with regard to the extreme, wrongheaded right, seeking to appease social conservative loons during his 2008 presidential campaign:

'John Hagee, the controversial evangelical leader and endorser of Sen. John McCain, argued in a late 1990s sermon that the Nazis had operated on God's behalf to chase the Jews from Europe and shepherd them to Palestine. According to the Reverend, Adolph Hitler was a "hunter," sent by God, who was tasked with expediting God's will of having the Jews re-establish a state of Israel.'

McCain Backer Hagee Said Hitler Was Fulfilling God s Will AUDIO

McCain and other republicans can't have it both ways, they can't seek the support of the irresponsible extreme right during the primaries and expect the voters to simply forget that rightwing lunacy come the General Election.

But Democrats can, gotcha

YAWN

look at the silly left-wing nutjobs kissing the ass of people they don't like if they think they are sowing dissension among Republicans

"The lowest common denominator", this is what the Republican party is. Their base really hates the fact that American democracy means compromise. They can't stand the idea the founders put in place of 'forced compromise', because the lowest common denominator is forcing everyone else to live as you do. That is who the Republican party is.

if you really thought the election of another Democrat President was a done deal you wouldn't be here

left-wing idiots really, really really lie to themselves

the left sell baby body parts and defends sanctuary cities where they harbor illegals who kill innocent American women

and you have the gall to try to label others as being the lowest common denominator?

Who gives a shit what that liberal has to say? Hell, he was praising Obama during the campaign, criticizing his own supporters. He's a back stabbing turncoat.

Sure, dingbats...reject the few remaining semi-sane members of your party....after all, you will always have the 20% white, evangelical, clueless voters.

Forum List

Back