John McCain is a war hero!

I got a 'Veterans Choice Card' from the VA a few months ago that qualifies me for 'medical care outside the Dept of Veterans Affairs'. I merely need to call to ensure that treatment has been authorized. I haven't needed anything but I may try it the next time I get sick.

Either that post was dripping with genius level sarcasm... or you're one of the lucky few vets the government actually pays any attention to.

Just stated the facts. I carry the card in my wallet just in case I need it and it is my understanding that ALL veterans got the same card.

The thing is that many veterans blame McCain for their troubles with the VA. You are one guy.

I blame the VA staff for the troubles some of my fellow vets have had, not John McCain.
Was just reading an article that if congress doesn't address the 2.5 Billion dollar shortfall for the current budget. They will have to start closing hospitals. They have 30 days.

VA is currently implementing Hiring Freezes and furloughs to close funding gap.

Hillary Clinton fought to keep VA hospitals open in NY when she was senator, and succeeded.

McCain is no hero.

He survived being a POW like thousands of others in every war ever fought. No one ever called those folks hero's.

He used his "hero" status to get into politics where he's been ever since.

I respect the man for his service but a hero he ain't.

Either that post was dripping with genius level sarcasm... or you're one of the lucky few vets the government actually pays any attention to.

Just stated the facts. I carry the card in my wallet just in case I need it and it is my understanding that ALL veterans got the same card.

The thing is that many veterans blame McCain for their troubles with the VA. You are one guy.

I blame the VA staff for the troubles some of my fellow vets have had, not John McCain.
Was just reading an article that if congress doesn't address the 2.5 Billion dollar shortfall for the current budget. They will have to start closing hospitals. They have 30 days.

Hillary Clinton fought to keep VA hospitals open in NY when she was senator, and succeeded.

One of a hundred Senators made very little difference. Did she blame the closing of VA hospitals on the vast right wing conspiracy? What bill did she sponsor and get signed into law to keep VA hospitals open?

Must be why they have. 2.5 billion dollar shortfall.

She "helped".

Not

this is true he is a hero, there's no dought about that ... but in my opinion he's a asshole, hero...

Dislike the term 'war hero.' You're not a hero because you go to war and murder people.

My idea of a hero is the guy who goes to jail opposing a war.

Forum List

Back