John McCain - He owns more cars then houses.

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Dems seize on McCain’s 13 cars - Blogs from CNN.com

Some snippets:

Newsweek article published on the magazine's Web Site Sunday said registration records show the McCains currently own 13 cars — two of which are foreign-made: a Honda and a Volkswagen. That appears to contradict the Republican presidential nominee's past statements he only buys cars made in America. (Cindy McCain also drives a Lexus and daughter Meghan owns a Toyota Prius, but neither are registered to the McCains.)

Newsweek also reported Barack Obama owns one car: a Ford Escape Hybrid.

Someone mind telling me how this makes Obama an elitist but John McCain is a okay?

:eusa_whistle:

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Dems seize on McCain’s 13 cars - Blogs from CNN.com[/url]

Some snippets:

Someone mind telling me how this makes Obama an elitist but John McCain is a okay?

:eusa_whistle:

So what if McCain owns 13 cars? Get back to me when Obama helps his brother George in Kenya who lives on 3 cents a day.

Last edited:
only if you tell me why i should give a flying fuck first.
because i can't think of any reason why i should on my own, not even one.

It doesn't matter if he owns 1 car or 13 cars really.

I'm wondering how Obama is supposedly the elitist for having one car, being raised by a single mother,etc,etc.

Meanwhile McCain owns more houses then most people and owns 13 cars but he's not an elitist supposedly?

That's the point i'm trying to make about how much it's BS.

So what if McCain owns 13 cars? Get back to me when Obama helps his brother George in Kenya who lives on 3 cents a day.

Obama has seven half-siblings from his Kenyan father's family, six of them living, and a half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, the daughter of his mother and her Indonesian second husband.

Do you want him to support his entire family, half siblings and what not? People like John McCain have that kind of ability, not Barack Obama.

Go ahead, ignore the rest of my post.

That's what I love about people on this board sometimes.

If a McCain video from youtube is shown, it's "edited" but if I say a comment then the one that looks best towards your argument is posted but not the entire thing.

My main problem with McCain owning 13 cars is trying to paint Obama as elitist when he himself is the elitist.

Obama has seven half-siblings from his Kenyan father's family, six of them living, and a half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, the daughter of his mother and her Indonesian second husband.

Do you want him to support his entire family, half siblings and what not? People like John McCain have that kind of ability, not Barack Obama.

yeah, he's down to his last million. he could never afford to help his sibs.
do you really want to go there?
one brother lives on less than $100/year. hell, i could triple his income and not feel it, and i have 2 in college.

No, people like the woman John McCain married have that kind of ability.

Hey, I own more cars than houses too, does that mean that I could be President?

Figured someone would say that.

If you own least 8 houses, and 13 cars then according to the GOP then yes you could be.

What - Obama is too poor to support his own family? Maybe if he ate less arugula he could afford it. :lol:

It does make a difference if he has 13 cars. That is if he has a government expense account that pay's for gas. They probably have a chauffeur that drives them anyway, at least I bet she does. :slap:

Forum List

Back