John Kerry Only Uses 53% Of His Brain

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
KERRY CLAIMS: 53% OF CHILDREN DO NOT GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL
Wed Feb 01 2006 10:43:40 ET

Sen. John Kerry claimed this morning on NBC TODAY that 53% of America's children do not graduate from high school -- a claim that raised eyebrows in the NBC control room, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Kerry made the comments after host Katie Couric asked the former presidential candidate about Bush's State of the Union call to train 70,000 additional teachers in math and science.

COURIC: He wanted to train 70,000 additional teachers in math and science.

KERRY: That's terrific. But 53 percent of our children don't graduate from high school. Kids don't have after-school programs... He didn't ask America to sacrifice anything to achieve great goals and the biggest example is making the tax cut permanent for the wealthiest people in America. The average American struggles to find time to take carry of families, working two or three jobs... It's a disgrace. He did not tell the real state of the union.

Kerry's 53% claim conflicts with a recent press release from the U.S. Census Bureau: "High School Graduation Rates Reach All-Time High"

And the Census Bureau's own website states: 85.9 Percent Of Americans Aged 20-24 Are High School Graduates. (U.S. Census Bureau Website, www.census.gov , Accessed 2/1/06)

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5kt.htm

MtnBiker said:
The other 47% is on loan to Ted Kennedy

...who seems doggedly determined to murder all the remaining cells with a deadly mix of alcohol and atrophy.

You guys realize that people only use 3-10% of their brain don't you? You are giving him way too much credit for such a stupid statement. id say about .0000001% assuming it exists.

As for the statement itself. He really is an idiot. Absolutely 0% of children graduate high school. You see children don't go to high school. Teenagers do.

Hey at least he doesn't ask our enemies to kill our soldiers.

"My answer is bring them on." — George Bush on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003

or continuously think about ways to harm the U.S.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Bush - Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

or want to be dictator

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000

You guys realize that people only use 3-10% of their brain don't you? You are giving him way too much credit for such a stupid statement. id say about .0000001% assuming it exists.

As for the statement itself. He really is an idiot. Absolutely 0% of children graduate high school. You see children don't go to high school. Teenagers do.

Are you seriously that dense?

SpidermanTuba said:
Hey at least he doesn't ask our enemies to kill our soldiers.
"My answer is bring them on." — George Bush on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003
or continuously think about ways to harm the U.S.
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Bush - Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
or want to be dictator
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000

nah kerry just shoots unarmed kids in the back as they run away and commits treason by meeting with opposing froces while in uniform

manu1959 said:
you are correct kerry should have said 100% of our children don't graduate from highschool....words mean things

Parents refer to their "children" all the time as "children" regardless of their age.

I guess most parents must be as dumb as Kerry then, according to you.

manu1959 said:
nah kerry just shoots unarmed kids in the back as they run away and commits treason by meeting with opposing froces while in uniform

You have no proof of any of that. No more proof than I have that Bush was booted out of the guard for failing a drug test.

Kerry is a has been, do nothing (in the truest definition of the term) Senator who is desperately clinging to any limelight that he had 2 years ago. It would be more sad if not for the fact that AL Gore keeps 1 upping him every chance he gets to redefine "not letting it go."

Kerry shooting the kid i have no problem with. The Kid was armed, and Kerry acted as a soldier should in a warzone. Treat every armed combatant as if they want to kill you or your fellow soldiers. Kerry's actions when he got home were what makes him the despised gentlemen from Massuchusets that he is today.

insein said:
Kerry is a has been, do nothing (in the truest definition of the term) Senator who is desperately clinging to any limelight that he had 2 years ago. It would be more sad if not for the fact that AL Gore keeps 1 upping him every chance he gets to redefine "not letting it go."

Kerry shooting the kid i have no problem with. The Kid was armed, and Kerry acted as a soldier should in a warzone. Treat every armed combatant as if they want to kill you or your fellow soldiers. Kerry's actions when he got home were what makes him the despised gentlemen from Massuchusets that he is today.
A somewhat honest rightie?

You'd better be careful. If any of your fellow righties catch you justifying any actions Kerry while fighting in Vietnam, they might haul you off.

SpidermanTuba said:
Are you seriously that dense?

Dude, you need to chill. stop being acting like everything that is said is a personal attack on yourself.

Which part was I wrong about? We do use a much smaller portion of our brain.

Children also don't go to high school. Teenagers do.

Exactly what is inaccurate?

SpidermanTuba said:
You have no proof of any of that. No more proof than I have that Bush was booted out of the guard for failing a drug test.

kerrys own viedo shows him telling the story about shotting the kid that was running away and he has video of himself in paris talking to the VC delegation....so you my friend are full of shyte

SpidermanTuba said:
Parents refer to their "children" all the time as "children" regardless of their age.

I guess most parents must be as dumb as Kerry then, according to you.

i guess that makes it all ok then.....that he was off on his figures by 30%....he lied

Forum List

Back