John Kerry on Rush Limbaugh’s Comments on Israel

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I'm not sure what Rush said that brought out this idiotic retort from lurch....But reading this, can you believe this idiot, could of been a President of the United States....(SCARY:tinfoil:

Below is a statement from John Kerry:

“Rush Limbaugh’s ignorance and willingness to divide Americans knows no bounds. His latest statement about Israel is beyond offensive to all of us who have fought to protect Israel in the face of enemies committed to its destruction.

Rush Limbaugh needs to pick up a history book instead of a donut. It was a Democratic president who first recognized the State of Israel. It was a Democratic President who first sold Israel defensive weapons. And it was a Democratic President who first sold Israel offensive weapons.

The people of Israel and the Jewish community don’t need Rush Limbaugh to tell them who stands with them, and no one has time for right wing trying to score cheap political points while Israel fights to defend its very existence.”

http://kerry.senate.gov/v3/cfm/record.cfm?id=259214

jillian said:
I think it's too much truthiness for Steffie. :laugh:

Dunno about that, but when somebody starts a post with:

'I'm not sure what Rush said that brought out this idiotic retort from lurch....:

you'd think they would have found out why Kerry said what he said. No point in posting it otherwise (IMO)...

Dr Grump said:
Dunno about that, but when somebody starts a post with:

'I'm not sure what Rush said that brought out this idiotic retort from lurch....:

you'd think they would have found out why Kerry said what he said. No point in posting it otherwise (IMO)...

True. But it really doesn't matter to her. If a democratic said it, it must be wrong, of course, even if its true and accurate. I find it more amusing that someone would listen to Rush and kerry and assume it's Kerry's statements that are idiotic, not to mention the lurch thing.

jillian said:
True. But it really doesn't matter to her. If a democratic said it, it must be wrong, of course, even if its true and accurate. I find it more amusing that someone would listen to Rush and kerry and assume it's Kerry's statements that are idiotic, not to mention the lurch thing.

I find is normal...

I think Rush said something about the fact that the Jewish vote goes against Republicans about 3-1 but the Republicans are standing behind Israel instead of trying to pretend we are a unbiased peacebroker. Cease fires and "truces" haven't helped Israel one damn bit.

Thanks dillo, I had to go to work, so I didn't have time to look for the comment from Rush, that set off ole lurch..

My point was the little comment about the donut..
It looks like the Democrats have decided to start attacting all the conservative writers and commentators, instead of saying what they would do for the country ...

Oh well.. I suppose that's one way to go about things, if you don't have anything else.
We'll see how far that takes them...;)

John Kerry is supposed to be an intellectual, yet cant come up with anything then "He should pick up a book instead of a donut"?

Why not actually address the fact that left wingers are some of the biggest jew haters outside RWA.

jillian said:

After seeing John "I served in Viet Nam" for over a year day in and day out, what other conclusion could one come to?

He is a idiot.

Even today, he has more positions then a Bill Clinton intern

HEY NOW..
A U.S. Senator( Kerry) attracting a talk show commentator, says a lot. He's standing up to those evil conservatives.....

Just like Mrs.( Clinton) attacting Colter.........
Good friggin grief........ We all want to hear that from THEM..... come on now..
I know I do............
I don't want to know their position on anything.. I just want to listen them accuse the left wing conspirators for the downfall of the Democratic(sic) party....

Don't forget, it was a left wing conspiracy, who brought down the Billy BJ Clinton administration......
He didn't lie
I never figured out what that word is.....is????
And a blow job, is NOT having sex..... It's????????
:rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
I think Rush said something about the fact that the Jewish vote goes against Republicans about 3-1 but the Republicans are standing behind Israel instead of trying to pretend we are a unbiased peacebroker. Cease fires and "truces" haven't helped Israel one damn bit.

I suspect Rush-baby said far more or it wouldn't have elicited the response it did.

jillian said:
I suspect Rush-baby said far more or it wouldn't have elicited the response it did.

You suspect wrong, my dear jillie.....
He hit a raw nerve with the Democrats, is all

Stephanie said:
You suspect wrong, my dear jillie.....
He hit a raw nerve with the Democrats, is all

I doubt that, Steffie, honey, unless Rushie has learned to tell the truth about something...anything.

Or...you COULD post the actual statement that Rush made. I didn't know when he said it so couldn't find it on his site. ;)

jillian said:
I doubt that, Steffie, honey, unless Rushie has learned to tell the truth about something...anything.

Or...you COULD post the actual statement that Rush made. I didn't know when he said it so couldn't find it on his site. ;)

Hey Jilly, Rush hit the political nerves of libs everyday. He shines the light of truth on them and exposes them for what they are.

He plays the quotes of liberals, and allows the looney left to be seen it all its glory

That is why liberals hate being called liberals. Now they want to be called "progressives".

red states rule said:
Hey Jilly, Rush hit the political nerves of libs everyday. He shines the light of truth on them and exposes them for what they are.

He plays the quotes of liberals, and allows the looney left to be seen it all its glory

That is why liberals hate being called liberals. Now they want to be called "progressives".

That's funny, b/c Kerry speaking the truth looks like it hit the nerves of many conservatives.

CharlestonChad said:
That's funny, b/c Kerry speaking the truth looks like it hit the nerves of many conservatives.

What truth?

His war record? His stay in Cambodia during Christmas? His "swift boat" ewperience?

Which truth? His truth or the real truth?

jillian said:

What is REALLY cool about it is by getting a response, Rush got just what he was after. He pulled some Dem-o-crap strings and they started dancing to his tune.

So predictable. If y'all wouldn't react to him, he be yesterday's news pretty quick.

GunnyL said:
What is REALLY cool about it is by getting a response, Rush got just what he was after. He pulled some Dem-o-crap strings and they started dancing to his tune.

So predictable. If y'all wouldn't react to him, he be yesterday's news pretty quick.

Rush, Sean, and other conservatives simply tell the truth about Dems

To Dems, speaking the truth about them is hate speech

Forum List

Back