John Kerry is afraid of GOP takeover, may quit?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Oh, the poor thing.

And that is HORRIBLE picture of him.. looks tired enough to be dead.. a zombie..

But hey.. we can't go by appearances, can we?

Libs really love to have czars of this and czars of that.

I wonder who is next in line for the Climate Czar throne if John Fucking Kerry quits.

Oh, the poor thing.

And that is HORRIBLE picture of him.. looks tired enough to be dead.. a zombie..

It's hard to imagine Lurch escaping scrutiny no matter what he does.
The guys got a face that can curdle milk & makes the village children cry

Oh, the poor thing.

Don't let the door hit you.

PS they'll still find out about your payroll.

I would have thought that Hunter would have been a good choice for Energy Secretary.

He has Burisma on his resume, which gives him infinitely more qualifications for the job than the current incumbent.

The way he lights up on blow, he probably creates enough energy to light and heat a small city.

When the going gets tough, the John Kerrys get going. If the Congress flips red, he's going to quit cuz he won't get the legislation he wants anymore? A democrat is still in the WH, right? Or is this just politics, trying to influence voters to vote blue so I won't quit? Well fuck off JK.

He still wants to be President.

That's funny.

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 2.29.33 PM.png

If the GOP takes the House and Senate, I would not be surprised to see Biden resign for health reasons and Kamala become the prez. And Kerry would quit to run for prez, along with Hillary and who knows who else. Would the democrats become more moderate to gain more support against Trump, assuming he is the repub nominee? They'll try to paint themselves that way but in reality they aren't going to change their agenda IMHO.

If the GOP takes the House and Senate, I would not be surprised to see Biden resign for health reasons and Kamala become the prez. And Kerry would quit to run for prez, along with Hillary and who knows who else. Would the democrats become more moderate to gain more support against Trump, assuming he is the repub nominee? They'll try to paint themselves that way but in reality they aren't going to change their agenda IMHO.

Can you imagine the screeching, whiney failure the end of Biden's term would be if Kamala
was president?

Who would be the Dem nominee in 2024?

How bad would that look for the Dems, not renominating the first female, POC president.....LOL!

How bad would that look for the Dems, not renominating the first female, POC president.....LOL!

Not to mention that she's also black. The dems do not want to lose the minority vote, right? So, do they run with Harris as the nominee if she does become the incumbent? Hard not to, but who else can they turn to? I think Kerry will offer himself as an alternative, as no doubt others will also. LOL, how to you throw shit in the primaries at the incumbent prez who is also black and female?

Kerry? Hillary? Shit, why not dig up Mondale and run the trifacta of colossal losers.

Forum List

Back