john fucking denver???? gay music anyone?

roland is now sitting on tower....squealing.....no sign of tiff....and yes...its like nails on a chalkboard...but i am giving it the full 9 mothering minutes then if it doesnt work...i am driving to texas to kick your pink caped butt....o great have you ever tried to get high to john fucking denver....
his eyes are turned inside himself.....blah blah blah....

o please niggra....i started with the last one and will work my way backwards....you should know that by now....well roland dont seem too damned happy....

omg i got off phone realized it was still playing......

turned the speakers back up....leon redbone.....

damn ....i think i love ya

okay now they are just smoldering fires...tell me how in the world someone who refuses to leave the house....can be caught up in all this drama....o shit the phone....kill me now

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa more leon redbone......witchqueen....i have visited her grave....its like a thing....twice.....and you know how we are about even numbers.....

her daughters grave is two blocks back in the projects....you cant even get a cab driver to take you there...must less wait....

okay you have broken into my songlist somehow....this cant all be coincidential....
or spelled right ....dixie chicken....why am i now too suspicious?

hold up here....i am getting leon redbone, little feat...i think muddy waters...but these are all songs from my playlist...o now i am confused

but the little blue thing was highlighing your mix? all but the john denver and the two blues songs...came straight from my play list...o hell...ask crimson how nutters i can go ....

now i am just frigging paranoid

but the little blue thing was highlighing your mix? all but the john denver and the two blues songs...came straight from my play list...o hell...ask crimson how nutters i can go ....

now i am just frigging paranoid
I don't know why anything on your playlist would be called up by the files I sent you. There's no code in them or anything, they are just straight mp3 files.

o sure that is what you say....to distract me....i really needed to drink more water for this day...starts out with j denver at the sydney opera...then when i came back after being away it was on leon redbone....a couple of blues songs..back to redbone then little feat....

you have enter my computer and taken my id havent you? damn it i still got these fires and now you...

sardonic humor at best...where is that damned kitten...

Forum List

Back