Votes: 1 12.5%
  • White Lion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average White Band

• Other - Please Specify

• Total voters
There isn't really that great of bands with white in name. Rob Zombie is genius but I have never been a big fan of white zombie.

• Banned
There isn't really that great of bands with white in name. Rob Zombie is genius but I have never been a big fan of white zombie.

Personally I think White Zombie is waaaaay better than anything Rob has done solo.

Call me crazy, but I prefer music generated from musical instruments. :tongue:

Personally I think White Zombie is waaaaay better than anything Rob has done solo.

Call me crazy, but I prefer music generated from musical instruments. :tongue:

you are probably right! I never been a fan either way. I am especially not a fan when I am trying to write my final paper for a class and some asshole is playing white zombie and pantera loud enough you can hear it through his headphones.
Anyways never been a fan of the stuff!
I like alittle White Snake every once in awhile though!:cool:

I voted for White Stripes.

But had the poll been for White Band with the most people to die at a concert, I would have voted Great White.

I voted for White Stripes.

But had the poll been for White Band with the most people to die at a concert, I would have voted Great White.

A buddy of mine and his girl had tickets for that show. They bailed at the last minute because they were tired.

That's messed up.

jack-2.jpg

Forum List

Back