Kellyann's husband vitral hatred of Trump

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
It's obvious she is the boss, and this is the only way he can deal with his emasculation.

I think its a ploy by Trump to keep up the negative drum beat all day every day so that the voters simply tune out anything negative about Trump. Otherwise it serves no purpose. Who cares what a lawyer thinks politically? Lawyers are all Trump haters, so what?
So is he doing what Kellyanne wants? Otherwise they have one fucked up marriage?!

I think it is hilarious. The fact that POTUS hasn't shut him up yet indicates to me it is all planned twitter drama. Slow or boring Fox news cycle for the Orange Fraggle? Cart Out The Conways. Problem solved until the next POTUS created crisis.

Ya know, if my wife held a lofty position with someone I didn't agree with; I would keep it in the home and discuss it behind closed doors.
This seams like an awfully insensitive husband. Out there undercutting his wife like that.
But, I've been married for 48 years. Whadda I know.

In WaPo Op-Ed, George Conway, AKA Mr. Kellyanne Conway, Calls President Trump a Cancer on the Presidency That Congress Needs to Remove

:lol:

These two are in on it together. They're playing both sides against each other, conning everyone along the way.

Forum List

Back