CDZ John Cleese explains the problem with Fox News

The problem with Fox News is they have too many viewers and that makes the liberal media angry

320 Years of History and Monty Python.
Now that's an interesting combination.
What's next, Frank Zappa? Tell me you like Frank.
Watch out where the huskies go. And don't you eat that yellow snow.

Frank did run for Congress with Brown Shoes, that didn't make it..

Off Topic:
I'm not much of a Monty Python or Frank Zappa fan. They each have things that appeal to me, but their larger body of work overall doesn't. I came by the John Cleese video in the OP while I was researching my OPs/threads on anti-intellectualism, not because I was looking for anything having to do with Monty Python. Truly, I don't know a thing about John Cleese, so little about him do I know that until I watched that video, I didn't know he had a damn thing to do with Monty Python. I didn't even know who he is.

My musical tastes were shaped predominantly by the women who worked in my parents' home when I was a kid, mainly because they played music and sang far more so than did my parents for whom music was never more than something filling the air, but not a "thing" they were keen on. Mother rather enjoys big band, which was the "pop" music of her day, and classical music, which she plays quite often, but she hasn't the first idea of which piece is which...it's just calming for her.

Off Topic:
I'm not much of a Monty Python or Frank Zappa fan. They each have things that appeal to me, but their larger body of work overall doesn't.

I suspected as much. Which was why it was interesting to see you use the video. Zappa takes a particular type of drug addled mind to really appreciate. Monty is always better stoned.
You just don't fit the bill.
But you could change I guess.

Off Topic:
I'm not much of a Monty Python or Frank Zappa fan. They each have things that appeal to me, but their larger body of work overall doesn't.

I suspected as much. Which was why it was interesting to see you use the video. Zappa takes a particular type of drug addled mind to really appreciate. Monty is always better stoned.
You just don't fit the bill.
But you could change I guess.

Red:
I suppose anything's possible, but I'm not holding my breath on that count. I suggest you don't either. LOL

John Cleese was going for droll but managed only to be pompous. According to his premise, this means he is too stupid to recognize that he is not droll.

Maybe the filthy rich Brit can lecture us on income disparity next.

0f5f8a20c807bea60325796a0ba65b4a.jpg

Forum List

Back