Joggers hurt in buzzard attacks

Hey, but look what I just found:

WHAT IS A BUZZARD?

"Buzzard is the correct term for a family of hawks. (ie the European buzzard, Buteo buteo, closely related to the American red tailed hawk). In America, the term is often employed incorrectly to describe vultures."

So..they're actually VULTURES in the US, not BUZZARDS. So in England, they call hawks buzzards...

Fucking brits.
Turkey Vulture Facts

So if the reporter is a brit who was reporting the buzzard attacks, he's actually reporting hawk attacks.

Hawks are pretty fierce, I can see redtails smacking a brit about the head and shoulders. I'd think they'd find brits offensive.

which was it a buzzard or a hawk...both will attack if you are close to the nest....that was some attack however...a buzzard is a carrion...the are hardly combative...a hawk however will dive bomb you....that is the thing that gives smaller birds the advantage..if you have seen a group of sparrows on a hawk...they will stay on top of the hawk...hitting him from above...the hawk is defenseless...he can only dive bomb...he can do nothing to the sparrows if they stay above him and attack in a little mob....

This was a buzzard. I saw some a couple years ago at the Hawk Conservancy Trust. Big suckers.

Common Buzzard, Buteo buteo

o and if you watch their tv..they mock us...endlessly....canada is really bad...our neigbors to the north...make fun of us...daily on tv....

Can't balme them, really. We do it to ourselves... Most of the time American tourists are demanding, very loud and obnoxious, pushy, and pay no attention to the customs and traditions of foreign countries. We throw our money around expecting anything and everything be done for us and overall we are rude and far from polite. No wonder we are mocked and made fun of by the rest of the world.

Hey, but look what I just found:

WHAT IS A BUZZARD?

"Buzzard is the correct term for a family of hawks. (ie the European buzzard, Buteo buteo, closely related to the American red tailed hawk). In America, the term is often employed incorrectly to describe vultures."

So..they're actually VULTURES in the US, not BUZZARDS. So in England, they call hawks buzzards...

Fucking brits.
Turkey Vulture Facts

That's what I said 15 posts ago. What we call hawks in the U.S., the British call buzzards. We also call Bison, buffaloes............

hey, but look what i just found:

What is a buzzard?

"buzzard is the correct term for a family of hawks. (ie the european buzzard, buteo buteo, closely related to the american red tailed hawk). In america, the term is often employed incorrectly to describe vultures."

so..they're actually vultures in the us, not buzzards. So in england, they call hawks buzzards...

Fucking brits.
turkey vulture facts

that's what i said 15 posts ago. What we call hawks in the u.s., the british call buzzards. We also call bison, buffaloes............

rofl!

Well it's all because some dumbass brit came over to the US sometime in our distant past, saw a vulture, and called it a buzzard.

Like I said, fucking brits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkD7L5SWNN4&feature=related]YouTube - Attack of the Turkey Vulture[/ame]

o and if you watch their tv..they mock us...endlessly....canada is really bad...our neigbors to the north...make fun of us...daily on tv....

Can't balme them, really. We do it to ourselves... Most of the time American tourists are demanding, very loud and obnoxious, pushy, and pay no attention to the customs and traditions of foreign countries. We throw our money around expecting anything and everything be done for us and overall we are rude and far from polite. No wonder we are mocked and made fun of by the rest of the world.

We are mocked and made fun of by the rest of the world because they are jealous. End of story.

It's not only tourists that exhibit such unpleasant traits. Some people do it from the comfort of their own homes...

We are mocked and made fun of by the rest of the world because they are jealous. End of story.

Brits are offended because I'm loud and obnoxious in my own home in America?

Why am I not surprised?

Forum List

Back