Joe Scarborough Hits Sarah Palin In Op-Ed

Actually, it's her ignorance and lack of basic knowledge. But Huckabee doesn't think much differently from her on those issues.

Did you read his entire op-ed on Politico or did you just read the link in the O/P?

Opinion: Joe Scarborough tells GOP to man up and confront Sarah Palin - Joe Scarborough - POLITICO.com

^^^^ What she said.

Mad rants hysterically about Palin's thin resume, yet appears to have no problem with Obama's... which was actually even less than Palin's when he took office. We've had two years to see where electing an unqualified candidate gets us.
.....And, when "conservatives" pack-UP, to take-him-on, he STILL kicks their ass!!!!!

Okay what part of November 2 did you miss? Because if Obama kicked Republican's ass, explain why Obama lost such a big part of his coalition, not ONLY in Washington, BUT ACROSS THE COUNTRY?

I mean talk about being in denial!

You bring up something that happened like how many months ago so you can pretend November 2nd DIDN'T HAPPEN?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In a particularly caustic passage, Scarborough seeks to draw a comparison between the accolades of H.W. Bush and Palin.

"I suppose Palin's harsh dismissal of this great man is more understandable after one reads her biography and realizes that, like Bush, she accomplished a great deal in her early 20s. Who wouldn't agree that finishing third in the Miss Alaska beauty contest is every bit as treacherous as risking your life in military combat? Maybe the beauty contestant who would one day be a reality star and former governor didn't win the Distinguished Flying Cross, but the half-termer was selected as Miss Congeniality by her fellow contestants."

LMAO!!!!!!!

Oh gee! A liberal, er I mean a "conservative" on MSNBC goes after Palin.

Well that's the last word on the subject isn't it?

We can just no longer consider Palin as presidential material. Somebody on a LOW rated show on that joke of a network MSNBC says so!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, citing Olbermann as an expert on intelligence, is about as smart as the guy in the picture below! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For someone like Olbermann, who's "big education" degree came from a freaking cow college, (as compared to Palin's college education Sarah Palin's Extensive College Career - The Paper Trail (usnews.com) ) to call anyone else an idiot? :lol::lol:

And of course THIS is the great brain liberals go to, to "prove" Palin is an idiot?

I'm sorry that says a lot more about you libs than it does about Palin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

get_a_brain_morans.jpg

Last edited:
It was a thing of beauty seeing Scarborough ask that republican if he thought Palin was qualified to be president. The fool wouldn't answer the question. Great theater.

We have unprecedented economic problems, but Palin will distract and divert the dialogue into the "God and Country" blather that will hint at, but never come right out and say, that godless gays and Muslims are the real problem. It won't be possible to have a reasoned dialogue about solving our problems with this pinata in the room. There is no one I feel is a greater threat to this country's future well-being than that broad.

It is incredible to me that so many seek her out and don't recognize her for the viper she is.

We've known for a while that Joe is a RINO. This is not news.

Actually, I classify those who are now running the GOP as RINO's. Many of them goose-stepped to the GWB tunes of spend & borrow, nation building and attacking States Rights, that's hardly true Republican thinking at all. Now all of a sudden they have changed their tune! Hypocrites! I'm sure William F Buckley is rolling in his grave,,,,,,again!
The GOP, as it is today is no better than the Democrats. All fringe and all BS all of the time.

Oh gee! A liberal, er I mean a "conservative" on MSNBC goes after Palin.

Well that's the last word on the subject isn't it?

We can just no longer consider Palin as presidential material. Somebody on a LOW rated show on that joke of a network MSNBC says so!

Okay, citing Olbermann as an expert on intelligence, is about as smart as the guy in the picture below! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For someone like Olbermann, who's "big education" degree came from a freaking cow college, (as compared to Palin's college education Sarah Palin's Extensive College Career - The Paper Trail (usnews.com) ) to call anyone else an idiot? :lol::lol:

And of course THIS is the great brain liberals go to, to "prove" Palin is an idiot?

moran.jpg

idiota... he got a degree from cornell. it is the same degree as anyone else who went to cornell and had to meet the same criteria. the only difference between aggie and the other sections is the name of the program and the cost. it is extraordinarily competative to get in and stay in,

you might know that if you had an education that went beyond the 8th grade and weren't resentful of anyone who *is* educated..

In a particularly caustic passage, Scarborough seeks to draw a comparison between the accolades of H.W. Bush and Palin.

"I suppose Palin's harsh dismissal of this great man is more understandable after one reads her biography and realizes that, like Bush, she accomplished a great deal in her early 20s. Who wouldn't agree that finishing third in the Miss Alaska beauty contest is every bit as treacherous as risking your life in military combat? Maybe the beauty contestant who would one day be a reality star and former governor didn't win the Distinguished Flying Cross, but the half-termer was selected as Miss Congeniality by her fellow contestants."

LMAO!!!!!!!

Looks like both you and Scarborough are like a Woman trapped in a Man's body. You can't be her, get over it.

LMAO!!!!!!!

*yawn.....scratch ass and move on*

Okay what part of November 2 did you miss? Because if Obama kicked Republican's ass, explain why Obama lost such a big part of his coalition, not ONLY in Washington, BUT ACROSS THE COUNTRY?

You bring up something that happened like how many months ago so you can pretend November 2nd DIDN'T HAPPEN?

what about the fact that you lost the senate and don't run the government did YOU miss?

i love rightwingnuts. they have the most extraordinary ability to delude themselves.

We have never needed the GOP more than we do now, and yet so many of you are passive in the face of its hijacking by the Religious Right. I can't figure out what motivates such people to write, over and over, "Palin does not matter" when she clearly shapes the national dialogue to a great degree.

In twenty years, if the middle class has been destroyed, we can thank Palin. If that isn't a severe enough threat to meet head on, what is?

The GOP doesn't win national contests with people like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, and John McCain, who don't inspire the religious right.

The middle class is being destroyed right now, and Sarah Palin holds no office.

The religious right lost in 76 in the primaries and cost McCain the election in 2008. Sarah scared everybody to the left of the trinitarian pentecostals.

We have unprecedented economic problems, but Palin will distract and divert the dialogue into the "God and Country" blather that will hint at, but never come right out and say, that godless gays and Muslims are the real problem. It won't be possible to have a reasoned dialogue about solving our problems with this pinata in the room. There is no one I feel is a greater threat to this country's future well-being than that broad.

It is incredible to me that so many seek her out and don't recognize her for the viper she is.

If Palin won't say anything about gays and muslims, Madelbrain, maybe it's because the only place that idea exists is in your own delusional paranoia!

When you have EVIDENCE of Palin feeling that way, do let us know.

But just saying so, is about as valid as when those that lied about Limbaugh making racist statements simply came back with (when caught lying), "well we know he thinks that anyhow."

Your rant says far more about YOU, than Palin and will continue to do so UNTIL YOU HAVE SOME EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP.

idiota... he got a degree from cornell. it is the same degree as anyone else who went to cornell and had to meet the same criteria. the only difference between aggie and the other sections is the name of the program and the cost. it is extraordinarily competative to get in and stay in,

you might know that if you had an education that went beyond the 8th grade and weren't resentful of anyone who *is* educated..

Honey, here's the truth!

Ann Coulter and Keith Olbermann are engaged in a bizarre but real feud over their alma mater, Cornell University.
Earlier this week, Coulter wrote a column trashing Olbermann and alleging that he didn't attend "the real Cornell" because he went to one of the University's state schools, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (known as the Ag School).
Coulter wrote that Olbermann "is constantly lying about his nonexistent 'Ivy League' education" despite the fact that he "didn't go to the Ivy League Cornell; he went to the Old MacDonald Cornell."
She continued:
The real Cornell, the School of Arts and Sciences (average SAT: 1,325; acceptance rate: 1 in 6 applicants), is the only Ivy League school at Cornell and the only one that grants a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Keith went to an affiliated state college at Cornell, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (average SAT: about that of pulling guards at the University of South Carolina; acceptance rate: 1 of every 1.01 applicants).

Olbermann's incessant lying about having an "Ivy League education" when he went to the non-Ivy League ag school at Cornell would be like a graduate of the Yale locksmithing school boasting about being a "Yale man."
Olbermann responded on "Countdown" Thursday night, naming Coulter one of his Worst Persons in the World and displaying his Cornell degree for all to see. He also corrected the record on the acceptance rate disparity (there is none, he reports), and boasts that he paid much less for the same education as Coulter by attending the Ag School.

Keith Olbermann, Ann Coulter Battle Over Cornell Alumni Status (VIDEO)

Now this is the liberal way of saying Coulter lied, while admitting she really did tell the truth about Olbermann.

He's trying to have it both ways. The truth is Coulter nailed him. He went to the AG school. The COW college. He didn't get the degree he tries to put on he recieved. YET he hides behind the name CORNELL while he disparages anyone else who didn't get a supposedly "Ivy League" education like him.

He's a fraud, and he got busted.

what about the fact that you lost the senate and don't run the government did YOU miss?

i love rightwingnuts. they have the most extraordinary ability to delude themselves.

Honey, we took six seats in the Senate and those left KNOW the only reason they are there is because of "bags of votes" that were suddenly found during recounts.

They know 2012 is breathing down their necks and they can't go along with Obama like they have been doing and expect to keep their job.

Not only that, we took most of the STATE legislature races in the country, AND THOSE ARE THE GUYS WHO DRAW UP VOTING DISTRICTS.

Uneasy lies the Democrat crown in the Senate and 2012 is coming! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We have never needed the GOP more than we do now, and yet so many of you are passive in the face of its hijacking by the Religious Right. I can't figure out what motivates such people to write, over and over, "Palin does not matter" when she clearly shapes the national dialogue to a great degree.

In twenty years, if the middle class has been destroyed, we can thank Palin. If that isn't a severe enough threat to meet head on, what is?

See? I told you liberals will tell you whom they fear!

You also need to make up your mind. Is Palin going to destroy America or too stupid to win.

You liberals sound like you did about Reagan and Bush.

Psst! You know what they have in common? They WON . . . TWICE!

Last edited:
The GOP doesn't win national contests with people like Gerald Ford, Bob Dole, and John McCain, who don't inspire the religious right.

The middle class is being destroyed right now, and Sarah Palin holds no office.

Yeah, the middle class is being destroyed, by liberalism.

You read Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. That's what Obama is following right now. The middle class is their enemy.

You ever notice the other enemy liberals seem to have. That "religious right."

They really fear Christians don't they?

You have to wonder why.

The religious right lost in 76 in the primaries and cost McCain the election in 2008. Sarah scared everybody to the left of the trinitarian pentecostals.

Oh that was some nice revisionist history, but you forget Carter appealed to the religious right. Fooled a lot of them.

And you are suggesting that Christians were afraid of Sarah Palin?????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am NOT a bit surprised that the guy who thought Democrats were going to win big, thinks this.

It says a lot more about the delusional unreality of your world, than it does about Palin.

She is not my 1st choice but the liberals are definitely scared to death of her. If they were not they would not be attacking her so. I have never seen so many attacks by the media and liberals on any candidate this early before an election. She could be perfect, which she is not, and still could not overcome this media blitz.

Anyone that has listened to Scarborough recently is very aware that he has sold his soul to MSNBC. Selling his country out for money.....what a man.

You're wrong on that one. Scarborough is a Repub and he gets quite annoying about it on a regular basis. I'm noticing the same with David Gregory and Chuck Todd lately.

None of these idiots ever watch MSNBC. That's why they don't know what the hell they're talking about.

Forum List

Back