CDZ Joe Rogan makes the argument against men fighting women in MMA..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I found this episode segment on the Joe Rogan podcast where he takes down the argument that men who think they are women should be allowed to fight women in MMA

I found this episode segment on the Joe Rogan podcast where he takes down the argument that men who think they are women should be allowed to fight women in MMA

Is there a transcript? Videos take soo long.

On topic, this is not something I've studied but is there a minimum estrogen requirement or maximum testosterone requirement the sports world can apply to decide who goes into the "blue or pink" ring?

Not that some mornings before I stretch most of the MMA gals couldn't take me!

Of course they shouldnt. They would dominate. Just like all trannies(m2f) do when they compete in sports under the wrong sex.
If they want to be mentally ill, fine. But they should still be fighting dudes.

Of course they shouldnt. They would dominate. Just like all trannies(m2f) do when they compete in sports under the wrong sex.
If they want to be mentally ill, fine. But they should still be fighting dudes.
Funny (ironic) that Rogan only draws the line with COMBAT sports. He doesn't seem to mind Trannies competing against women in non-combat sports.

Ironically,the progressive transgender platform will destroy women's sports .

Ironically,the progressive transgender platform will destroy women's sports .

Now being for small government I don't care if MLB or the WNBA lets whoever on the court. If they put decent attractive athletes on the tennis courts I'll watch women's tennis as is my right. If not I'll exercise my right to turn it off. I guess this matters to big government lovers though since folks LOVE it when big government picks the winners by building billionaires football and baseball stadiums. Go welfare programs for the rich!

If I were running a sports league I'd probably go after creating a one page document that defines who qualifies for "women's" and who fits into "men's". Really I'd let gals be pitchers or secondbasemen MLb if they could make the cut, but I understand the "women's" league part.

So besides "being born a woman" and having this much estrogen and only this much testosterone in your system if you've changed sexes or had an abnormality at birth, what other qualifications do we need to play on the girl's team?

Or why not just allow women to fight men in MMA if they want to. I have met some pretty tough women who could beat up men easily. I met one woman once who could bench press over 300+ lbs.

Forum List

Back