Joe legal vs. Jose illegal

This problem is so old and dumb. Applying laws that already exist and putting up walls around our borders would relieve this problem greatly. Cameras placed along the walls and strategically placed guards. Why this has not been done is beyond me.

No mystery to me. Both parties are courting the Hispanic vote. Thats why they don't secure the borders. All the illegals should be kicked back to Mexico but don't hold your breath for that to happen my friend. Politics plain and simple.

Citizen Hispanics are quite contra the illegals! Back when Pete Wilson was promoting Prop 187, it was the Citizen Hispanics that put the vote over the top!

This problem is so old and dumb. Applying laws that already exist and putting up walls around our borders would relieve this problem greatly. Cameras placed along the walls and strategically placed guards. Why this has not been done is beyond me.

No mystery to me. Both parties are courting the Hispanic vote. Thats why they don't secure the borders. All the illegals should be kicked back to Mexico but don't hold your breath for that to happen my friend. Politics plain and simple.

Citizen Hispanics are quite contra the illegals! Back when Pete Wilson was promoting Prop 187, it was the Citizen Hispanics that put the vote over the top!

Nice to know. Tell me. If they give blanket amnesty to all the illegals, which I think they are going to try to do, who do you think all the illegals will vote for?????

Some one should lock up jose illegal's boss for hiring him.

No

Somebody should round up both Jose Illegal AND the boss that hired him and treat them BOTH as the criminals they are... and politicians should explain to Jose Illegal's home country government that we will make trade tariffs much higher and assistance non-existent until they start helping control the illegal immigration problem...

no, poor people will go where the work is, lock up the bosses, I dont blame the Mexicans coming here to work for American business owners who are more than happy to hire them, if the situation was reversed and us American were living in extreme poverty and Mexican business owners were willing to hire us I would cross the border to go and work there so I could earn some money to feed my family.

So you condone crime based on income level.. got it.. :rolleyes:

Illegal is illegal... crime is crime... against the law is against the law...

You go after both the illegal immigrant and the illegal employer

okay, i'm completely against illegals, but jose really is'nt getting all that's written there. Yes he does'nt pay taxes and yes he can walk into a hospital and be treated but no he cannot get all that government assistance without a social security number. It's more like the drug dealer down the corner who was born a u.s citizen with a SSN is the one turning drugs , making high dollars under the table and walking into social services, getting the food, rent and health care for children.

My terribly annoying Mexican neighbors who stole my lawn mower last year and got away with it, were actually kind enough to ring my doorbell the other night and notify me they just saw 3 black guys break into their car, my car, my other neighbors car and a truck down the street, and they in very bad english told me which direction the thieves had gone. So i call the cops, give them the same info. As i am outside inspecting my car, i see these three punks down the road running across the street. So i call the cops again and give them their exact location. Yay, the officers caught them, however they had ditched what they had stole before the cops got them. I went to go see if they did catch them and a cop came over and said we can't do anything unless we have someone who saw them doing this, come and I.D them. So i ventured back to my neighbors house, but as soon as i mentioned police, all of a sudden they did'nt hear or see anything, surprise, surprise. Anywho they don't need rent assistance they make enough cash. There are about 50 living in the house next door to me, the women cook food for everyone and take care of the children, while the guys go do some under the table construction or landscaping. They have food, they have shelter and the s.o.b's have my lawnmower. My town over the last several years has been flooded with Mexican people, and get this my town only has 1 SPANISH speaking police officer on a force over 100 or more. Bullshit.

No

Somebody should round up both Jose Illegal AND the boss that hired him and treat them BOTH as the criminals they are... and politicians should explain to Jose Illegal's home country government that we will make trade tariffs much higher and assistance non-existent until they start helping control the illegal immigration problem...

no, poor people will go where the work is, lock up the bosses, I dont blame the Mexicans coming here to work for American business owners who are more than happy to hire them, if the situation was reversed and us American were living in extreme poverty and Mexican business owners were willing to hire us I would cross the border to go and work there so I could earn some money to feed my family.

I condone when the crime is not an immoral act, a poor person being able to feed his family is more important and necessary than a border law, now an employer immorally taking dvantage of the poor persons plight is not so the4 empoyer should be the one facing criminal charges.

I condone when the crime is not an immoral act, a poor person being able to feed his family is more important and necessary than a border law, now an employer immorally taking dvantage of the poor persons plight is not so the4 empoyer should be the one facing criminal charges.

You condone the crime... enough said...

Immoral is simply based on subjective judgment

The illegal immigrant need simply go thru the legal channels.. but NOOO... thwarting the law to get the same result is better or OK in your eyes

BOTH are criminals... BOTH need to be punished... and the illegal alien needs to be treated as a criminal and deported, making the experience more unpalatable to act as a deterrent to future attempts and others like them thinking of doing the same action

Some one should lock up jose illegal's boss for hiring him.

No

I can see your point and agree that those hiring the illegals should be arrested also. But illegal is illegal and the Mexicans need to go home.

If you or I were in Mexico illegally, believe me, we would be in jail or worse.

The illegal immigrant need simply go thru the legal channels.. but NOOO... thwarting the law to get the same result is better or OK in your eyes

BOTH are criminals... BOTH need to be punished... and the illegal alien needs to be treated as a criminal and deported, making the experience more unpalatable to act as a deterrent to future attempts and others like them thinking of doing the same action

If he needs to feed his family and there is somebody here willing to hire him he will keep coming. If you were in his shoes and you had to feed your family would you stop coming or let your family starve?

If he needs to feed his family and there is somebody here willing to hire him he will keep coming. If you were in his shoes and you had to feed your family would you stop coming or let your family starve?

So stealing when you need to feed your family is OK if you don't wish to get a 2nd job?? Illegal immigration and illegal actions is OK, when they could take the legal route or do things within their own country?

Me... I have been poor.... raised by a grandmother with no income... gardening and canning veggies all summer.. collecting cans for meat money.. doing odd jobs from the time I was 9 to get some extra money for luxuries like new shoes...

If I were faced with the situation with my kids.. I'll work 3 or 4 jobs... I will do what I have to do... but I will not break the law or steal from someone else to get what I want or need... no MORAL person would (since YOU wanted to bring morality in to it)

So stealing when you need to feed your family is OK if you don't wish to get a 2nd job?? Illegal immigration and illegal actions is OK, when they could take the legal route or do things within their own country?

Me... I have been poor.... raised by a grandmother with no income... gardening and canning veggies all summer.. collecting cans for meat money.. doing odd jobs from the time I was 9 to get some extra money for luxuries like new shoes...

If I were faced with the situation with my kids.. I'll work 3 or 4 jobs... I will do what I have to do... but I will not break the law or steal from someone else to get what I want or need... no MORAL person would (since YOU wanted to bring morality in to it)

If there was 3 or 4 jobs in Mexico they wouldnt be coming here in the first place, and whatever can be said about the illegals that come here for work it cant be said that they are lazy.

No

Absolutely. Both crimes affect our citizens equally. Like the drug dealer and the customer.

If there was 3 or 4 jobs in Mexico they wouldnt be coming here in the first place, and whatever can be said about the illegals that come here for work it cant be said that they are lazy.

Much like here.. there are jobs.. there are opportunities.. HOWEVER, you have a mantra that some ill-advised people live by that they are beyond what those jobs pay or what they do... that they DESERVE more... funny.. travel to Cancun is not hard, and there are resort jobs there... fishing jobs in Cabo.... you act as if there is nothing for employment in Mexico

And as stated... all they would have to do is go the LEGAL route... work visa... immigrate and become a citizen LEGALLY... but no... it is MORAL to you to go ahead and break laws because you FEEL it is necessary to do so

You are trying to stuff 50 pounds of argument shit in a 5 pound bag... ain't gonna fly

Much like here.. there are jobs.. there are opportunities.. HOWEVER, you have a mantra that some ill-advised people live by that they are beyond what those jobs pay or what they do... that they DESERVE more... funny.. travel to Cancun is not hard, and there are resort jobs there... fishing jobs in Cabo.... you act as if there is nothing for employment in Mexico

And as stated... all they would have to do is go the LEGAL route... work visa... immigrate and become a citizen LEGALLY... but no... it is MORAL to you to go ahead and break laws because you FEEL it is necessary to do so

You are trying to stuff 50 pounds of argument shit in a 5 pound bag... ain't gonna fly

Poor people who are starving and desperate do not have the ways and means to go the legal route but if you remove the employers of illegals by giving them heavy fines and criminal charges you remove the reason that these desperate people come here for.

They are as lazy as all hell, you must have never worked with any.

They are as lazy as all hell, you must have never worked with any.

No I have a good union job so no illegals work with me.

Forum List

Back