Joe laughs as reporters are tossed form Oval Office.

President Trump always made time for the press, even those who hated him. :abgg2q.jpg:

White House bans CNN reporter Jim Acosta after a confrontation with Trump :hyper:

Trump administration commits ‘mass purge’ of journalists allowed to enter White House :hhello:

'There’s something wrong with a president having the power to decide which journalists can cover him'​

Acosta isn't a journalist. He's a political activist disguised as a journalist.

I think it's a matter of his being completely disoriented. In my husband's last days of his dementia, he smiled and laughed all the time.

did you feed him ice cream or tapioca :p like Dementia Man

Last edited:
Acosta isn't a journalist. He's a political activist disguised as a journalist.

Abilio James Acosta (born April 17, 1971) is an American broadcast journalist, anchor and the chief domestic correspondent for CNN.

read this.... it only gets better :abgg2q.jpg:

At a nationally televised news conference in May 2016, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called Acosta "a real beauty" for his reporting.
Interrupting Acosta, who asked Trump about his ability to deal with scrutiny, Trump said: "Excuse me, excuse me, I've watched you on TV. You're a real beauty."

Abilio James Acosta (born April 17, 1971) is an American broadcast journalist, anchor and the chief domestic correspondent for CNN.

read this.... it only gets better :abgg2q.jpg:

At a nationally televised news conference in May 2016, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump called Acosta "a real beauty" for his reporting.
Interrupting Acosta, who asked Trump about his ability to deal with scrutiny, Trump said: "Excuse me, excuse me, I've watched you on TV. You're a real beauty."
Agree with President Trump. Acosta is a real beauty.

Jim Acosta.was.an idiot. There is a difference between being an antagonist to get the linelighf and someone simply asing questions in the publics interest.
IIRC, the asshole was allowed back in after a court case, wasn't he?

President Trump always made time for the press, even those who hated him. :abgg2q.jpg:

White House bans CNN reporter Jim Acosta after a confrontation with Trump :hyper:

Trump administration commits ‘mass purge’ of journalists allowed to enter White House :hhello:

'There’s something wrong with a president having the power to decide which journalists can cover him'​

Yup, Biden is EXACTLY like Trump. That's what you're supporting.

Forum List

Back