Joe Biden's America: Heating oil already being rationed before winter arrives.

Aug 31, 2022 · Joe Biden’s administration has set a goal of having 500,000 fast-charging EV points across the US and last year’s infrastructure bill set aside $7.5bn to help
Where is the electricity coming from to service those charging stations?

In addition to my natural gas heater, I have a generator hooked up to the gas supply, which will function without the power being on, and I have a wood stove in the living room and a cord of wood. Next in line is a big tank of propane, in case the natural gas supply fails. Also six Jackery 1500's and solar panels for charging them. I'll be okay for a while.
Solar panels???

You LEFTY!

I get SO tired of you defeatist, anti American naysayers constantly WHINING about the cost of fuel.....but then going negative on any initiatives intended to BREAK this helpless dependence we have on the big oil industry.

Gee!
It's almost like they WANT you to feel powerless and helpless!

It must be a Republican/conservo thing.

This whiny, dependent, victim crap.
No faith in American ingenuity and enterprise.

"Nothing we can do about anything...."
School shootings?
Thoughts and prayers.

Global warming?
Shit happens.

My very existence is 100% dependent upon the greedy, insatiable whims of the people who produce my energy....but there's nothing I can do about it because the alternatives are just TOO HARD!
Boo-hoo!

You are INCOMPETENT! This has very little to do with energy companies, it has everything to do with political policies. If this were not the case, Trump would NEVER have had to call The House of Saud, and demand they CUT oil production to keep our fracking industry viable.

Today, with the House of Saud knowing the position of Leftists in charge, they CUT production to force the price up, knowing that the Left can from an ideology perspective, do NOTHING! Opec knows they are no longer competing with American energy because unless it is green, we are topped out under the Left, right where we are now. Every thinking person on the planet except it appears YOU knows with current technology, we can't go green. The House of Saud knows this also, so THEY and OPEC control your life now, as the Left refuse to even temporarily change course.

Trump would NEVER have had to call The House of Saud, and demand they CUT oil production
That's some funny shit.

"In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters."

Now tell me, did he ever call on them to increase production?

Aug 31, 2022 · Joe Biden’s administration has set a goal of having 500,000 fast-charging EV points across the US and last year’s infrastructure bill set aside $7.5bn to help

Wonderful! I am excited! Now tell everyone on this board where the energy is coming from to produce this electric to recharge autos, lol. Are they building nuclear power plants? Wind farms won't do it you know. Or rather, are we just going to shift the use of fossil fuels from gas tanks, to power plants?

Forget global warming. You do realize that without that as an excuse, economically, you can NOT win the debate. It takes MORE fossil fuels, and more unfriendly enviro landfills, to get rid of the waste.

I have seen study after study that proves that under todays technology, an electric car costs the consumer FAR more to own than a conventional one. Taking into consideration the upfront costs, the fact that while at 5 bucks a gallon for gas it is almost a wash, DOES NOT take into consideration, that most areas have NOT yet put in road taxes for EV mileage, and that when the batteries need to be replaced, you just got socked all at once the cost of what 6 or 7 years of gasoline would have cost you.

At this point of technological advancement, you can NOT make an economical case for your vision. And who suffers the most for your vision? Middle class, and poorer people. For the working folks you claim you are? Sure thing! And I bet you wouldn't mind trying to sell shares in the Brooklyn bridge either-)

You are INCOMPETENT! This has very little to do with energy companies, it has everything to do with political policies. If this were not the case, Trump would NEVER have had to call The House of Saud, and demand they CUT oil production to keep our fracking industry viable.

Today, with the House of Saud knowing the position of Leftists in charge, they CUT production to force the price up, knowing that the Left can from an ideology perspective, do NOTHING! Opec knows they are no longer competing with American energy because unless it is green, we are topped out under the Left, right where we are now. Every thinking person on the planet except it appears YOU knows with current technology, we can't go green. The House of Saud knows this also, so THEY and OPEC control your life now, as the Left refuse to even temporarily change course.
Bullshit!
:auiqs.jpg:

That's some funny shit.

"In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters."

Now tell me, did he ever call on them to increase production?

Is that a trick question, lol. I have absolutely no idea if he ever did, or did not. What I do know is---------->that during an economic expansion under him, fuel prices were reasonable...........which fueled the expansion even more.

I also know, without the Lefts CLIMATE CHANGE excuse, they have no leg to stand on to do what they are doing from an economic perspective in the eyes of almost every individual. If the tech was there to do this, they would be heroes. As of now, it isn't!

Now here is a fact---------->many years ago, maybe before your time because I do not know how old you are, the UK made the EXACT SAME ARGUEMENT, and most of Europe followed suit. This is why fuel was always so much HIGHER over there, than here. To raise the price of gasoline and diesel, they taxed the hell out of it. Europe has been paying outrageous prices for years.

So what did they do with the money? Did they invest in tech for electric vehicles? How about solar farms? Offshore wave driven power stations? They always had mass transit, so that was already in place. So what, oh what did they use the tax windfall for?

TO PROP UP NATIONAL HEALTHCARE, that is what! Just like our wonderful politicians, they proclaimed that the world was coming to an end because of what we used for energy.........and it was ending quickly because of it mind you, and yet they didn't invest in any technology, AND after the initial price hike shock, consumption has risen almost every year; yet here we still are, lol.

This playbook has been used before in Europe. Don't believe my facts, look it up! What a way for politicians to get compliance; my God, the world is going to end if we do not listen! What was it AOC said 4 or 6 years ago, how long did we have before the human race was over? Her predictions are now what, 4 or 6 years out. Someone said 2 and 1/2, but I do not think she has been in congress that long, so I am not going to exaggerate her incompetence. Point is---------->politicians.........especially bartenders extraordinaire and her friends, are no way to set policy this big. I don't care if it is a Republican or Democrat. They know less about most things, than we do. Doesn't mean they are correct, or incorrect. What it does mean is that taking their word as Gospel because YOU or I believe it, is a character flaw only you or I can fix!

By the way, look at how much money the UK took in on that tax, lol. See, national healthcare wasn't free, they just shifted the cost to another excuse, but regular people are still paying the freight, albeit for totally different reason. That is how politicians do business. The faster you figure this out, the better off you are going to be.

that during an economic expansion under him, fuel prices were reasonable...........which fueled the expansion even more
But that all came crashing down under him too. Oil production was slash worldwide because the world came to a halt and when it started moving again the oil exporting nations didn't increase production to match the rising demands in late 2020 and into 2021. Those rising prices had nothing to do with Joe Biden.

Probably most of the people who noted America entering irreversible decline this century.
There were plenty of warnings before this. Plenty of warnings. We listened to our politicians and spy agencies about the Soviet Union, and we way overspent on defense for decades. We now know they are corrupted and do not represent the people anymore. China is a different animal. A lot of people who want to be middle class. And the spigot was opened to them in a system to get them there in Capitalism over seen by Communist leaders. There are hundreds of millions of people who have seen massively improved lives in a few decades. Not like our middle class but many times better than they had before. And there are hundreds of millions more waiting for the chance to join them. The products we get from them keeps prices cheaper and we play social games as we continue to decline.

Forum List

Back