Joe Biden's America: Heating oil already being rationed before winter arrives.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I hope all you Democrats in Northern states enjoy what you voted for this winter.

Sky high prices for heating oil................IF you can get it.

Better go cut down some trees to burn so you can keep from freezing to death.

One request: When you show up to whine about the source please bring something proving them wrong so you don't look stupid.

Nolte: Heating Oil Already Being Rationed in Joe Biden’s America

The US Northeast is so short on heating oil that the fuel used to power home furnaces is being rationed even before the start of winter.

Some wholesalers in Connecticut are putting retailers on allocation, meaning they can only get a limited amount of fuel based on availability, according to Chris Herb, president of the Connecticut Energy Marketers Association, which represents around 600 family-owned retailers in the state. These retailers must in turn ration their customers.

In addition to the scarcity, there’s also the cost. Wholesale heating oil in New York Harbor averaged $4.09 a gallon on Thursday, compared with $2.46 at the same time a year ago, according to data from price reporting agency Argus Media. For the wholesaler, that means it costs about $1,125 to fill up a 275-gallon heating oil tank, the typical size used in many homes. But consumers will pay well over that figure after markups by the wholesaler and retailer.

Let’s remember that Biden warned us that Americans have to lower their expectations. I suppose that included the expectation that we could heat our homes this winter.

(If you are forced to run a space heater, please remember to unplug It before you go to sleep. Also, I have one that automatically shuts off if it tips over.)

Let’s remember that Biden warned us that Americans have to lower their expectations. I suppose that included the expectation that we could heat our homes this winter.

(If you are forced to run a space heater, please remember to unplug It before you go to sleep. Also, I have one that automatically shuts off if it tips over.)
In addition to my natural gas heater, I have a generator hooked up to the gas supply, which will function without the power being on, and I have a wood stove in the living room and a cord of wood. Next in line is a big tank of propane, in case the natural gas supply fails. Also six Jackery 1500's and solar panels for charging them. I'll be okay for a while.

I hope all you Democrats in Northern states enjoy what you voted for this winter.

Sky high prices for heating oil................IF you can get it.

Better go cut down some trees to burn so you can keep from freezing to death.

One request: When you show up to whine about the source please bring something proving them wrong so you don't look stupid.

Nolte: Heating Oil Already Being Rationed in Joe Biden’s America

The US Northeast is so short on heating oil that the fuel used to power home furnaces is being rationed even before the start of winter.

Some wholesalers in Connecticut are putting retailers on allocation, meaning they can only get a limited amount of fuel based on availability, according to Chris Herb, president of the Connecticut Energy Marketers Association, which represents around 600 family-owned retailers in the state. These retailers must in turn ration their customers.

In addition to the scarcity, there’s also the cost. Wholesale heating oil in New York Harbor averaged $4.09 a gallon on Thursday, compared with $2.46 at the same time a year ago, according to data from price reporting agency Argus Media. For the wholesaler, that means it costs about $1,125 to fill up a 275-gallon heating oil tank, the typical size used in many homes. But consumers will pay well over that figure after markups by the wholesaler and retailer.

Crazy how Biden single handedly caused a global oil shortage without a single other variable influencing anything at all. He's so powerful!

In addition to my natural gas heater, I have a generator hooked up to the gas supply, which will function without the power being on, and I have a wood stove in the living room and a cord of wood. Next in line is a big tank of propane, in case the natural gas supply fails. Also six Jackery 1500's and solar panels for charging them. I'll be okay for a while.
You’re all set. I always have flannel pajamas, a warm robe, and a heavy winter comforter. I will snuggle under the covers while I read London’s “To Light a Fire.”

I have a friend in Rhode Island who was only able to fill her tank 1/4 full. She is actually terrified. Even if an incoming republican government is elected in January, there will be no relief before late spring.
Yes the GOP coming in once again with tax cuts and loan forgiveness for the wealthiest Americans and companies will force Opec to pump oil. Brilliant.

I have a friend in Rhode Island who was only able to fill her tank 1/4 full. She is actually terrified. Even if an incoming republican government is elected in January, there will be no relief before late spring.
…and they will blame the Republicans.

Crazy how Biden single handedly caused a global oil shortage without a single other variable influencing anything at all. He's so powerful!
He did say he was going to put the oil companies out of business and gave control of oil to putin in Europe. A lot of people are going to be missing those mean tweets this winter.

Forum List

Back