Joe Biden&When He Speaks.It's As If 2009&Beyond Never Happened.The Hell Middle Class Went Through.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So here we have a candidate running for President who was Vice-President during an 8 year Recession/Depression no one forgets. Especially 2009 when the economy was crashing and we were losing millions of jobs thanks to Obama. Then you look at how nothing improved going into 2010 and beyond. There was no growth, over 90 million unemployed, and all of the international crises we had to deal with {and along with the never ending Obama Scandals}
But will Joe Biden ever bring these past issues/debacles up when he speaks before his miniscule crowds of about 300? And yet he lately is blaming Trump of some issues that started under Obama, along with accusing Trump of things that are a mirror reflection of Biden and Obama?
:aargh:

anyone recall how the recovery summer of 2010 went? was it 2010? I forgot. when Obama told us that soon we will be seeing 400/500K new jobs a month?

The thought of how McCain would have handled the great recession is enough to make me feel a little nauseous.

I had no problem finding work, in fact I used to spend most of my time trying to hide from work..
well im sure inexpensive hoes had no problem finding work in some states
It's all about a willingness to be expendable..
i miss the good old days of 2010 when hoes were giving us discounts as low as 3.50 an hr
I was kicking out hoes at that time to cut expenses........

247743DD00000578-2899625-image-a-16_1420594966733.jpg

The thought of how McCain would have handled the great recession is enough to make me feel a little nauseous.
McCain lost to Obama on purpose. So did Mitt Romney. They were all in on the conspiracy. The only reason Bush won was because his Daddy was a co-conspirator.
and where was Biden when gas was pushing 4.00 a gallon? napping?

McCain lost to Obama on purpose. So did Mitt Romney. They were all in on the conspiracy. The only reason Bush won was because his Daddy was a co-conspirator.
Was Bigfoot, DB Cooper and the Bermuda triangle involved as well? Seriously.

And look how much McCain hated Trump, and how much Romney and all the Bush's hate Trump. Globalists, in on the new world order SCHEME.

Nope. If you think this is some sort of joke you really need to pay more attention.

Nope. If you think this is some sort of joke you really need to pay more attention.
I do pay attention and I was once conspiracy minded as well but unlike you I have a memory for all the shit that just never panned out in a world where the real conspiracies are right out in the open.

Biden still hasnt spoken about why he loved to meet and greet much younger women during his time in the white house

So here we have a candidate running for President who was Vice-President during an 8 year Recession/Depression no one forgets. Especially 2009 when the economy was crashing and we were losing millions of jobs thanks to Obama. Then you look at how nothing improved going into 2010 and beyond. There was no growth, over 90 million unemployed, and all of the international crises we had to deal with {and along with the never ending Obama Scandals}
But will Joe Biden ever bring these past issues/debacles up when he speaks before his miniscule crowds of about 300? And yet he lately is blaming Trump of some issues that started under Obama, along with accusing Trump of things that are a mirror reflection of Biden and Obama?
:aargh:

The Great Recession had zero, nil to do with Obama or Biden, The Great Recession commenced in Dec. 2007 and ended in June 2009.

The Obama Administration took office in January 2009.

Anyone who believes the premise of this thread is a biddable fool and the author is the most recent troll to lack the skills and education to write a credible post.

Remove this idiotic thread and move it to the Rubber Room.

Forum List

Back