Joe biden voters...did you just vote to have the country locked down for another 4-6 weeks? Because that is what the "Science" advisor to biden wants

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!
It isn't the flu you stupid fucking ****!
In the US over the last 12 years, deaths from flu have varied from between 12,000 & 60,000 per annum.
Covid 19 has killed 240,000 with the first reported the second week in February, That gives another 14 weeks to go.
To put that into perspective it is like 4 passenger jets crashing every day!
Why are you Trumpsters so pig-ignorant? It is your total stupidity that is killing people.

It is not a straight trade-off the economy or lockdown. If not brought under control infection rates will be so high the economy will collapse anyway and that is the trajectory you are headed in.
There is also slow corona that isn't killing but leaves even fit and healthy young people gasping for breath and wheelchair-bound for months.

What is it with you yanks? All we ever hear is about your individual rights to make hate speeches and arm yourselves to the friggin teeth with lethal weapons but far worse is your fucking obsession to refuse-

"I have the right to refuse to wear a mask!"
" I have the right to refuse to shit in the bowl - I'll shit beside it!"
" I have the right to ejaculate six feet in the air and all over the fish tank!"

Fucking grow up and take some personal responsibility instead of your selfish me me me - I'm alright Jack attitude that is costing others their lives.

Have you ever seen anyone die of covid? - No I bet you haven't!
I haven't seen anyone that even has covid and most people haven't. I know people that work at the hospital right down the street. The doctors and nurses there haven't seen anyone with covid. Ever. They had triage in the parking lot all set up. As empty as the hospital in Central Park.

Meanwhile cancer screenings were cancelled. People left in agonizing pain could not get lifesaving operations. Dead people still came in through the ER. An overdose, COPD, pneumonia that could not be admitted, car accidents. The death certificates all had cause of death as covid.

The nonsense ended when the hospital rebelled and announced they would no longer stay empty waiting for covid. They refused to be forced into bankruptcy for a MYTH.

We have the right to refuse communist oppression.

And we're going to have the mask and Covid police walking around giving violations to people and businesses. People living in Democrat run cities and states will look more like prison inmates rather than living in a free country.

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!
In the US over the last 12 years, deaths from flu have varied from between 12,000 & 60,000 per annum.
Covid 19 has killed 240,000 with the first reported the second week in February, That gives another 14 weeks to go.
Why are you Trumpsters so pig-ignorant? It is your total stupidity that is killing people.

It is not a straight trade-off the economy or lockdown. If not brought under control infection rates will be so high the economy will collapse anyway and that is the trajectory you are headed in.
There is also slow corona that isn't killing but leaves even fit and healthy young people gasping for breath and wheelchair-bound for months.

What is it with you yanks? All we ever hear is about your individual rights to make hate speeches and arm yourselves to the friggin teeth with lethal weapons but far worse is your fucking obsession to refuse-

" I have the right to ejaculate six feet in the air and all over the fish tank!"

Fucking grow up and take some personal responsibility instead of your selfish me me me - I'm alright Jack attitude that is costing others their lives.

You misunderstood my post, But I’d expect no less from you.
Go fuck a koala you nanny state loving faggot.
O fuck off with the 'proud boys' and get them to drill you already spunk laden arse and if you ever come over here I'll kick fuck out of you!
Lol.
The proud boys. All what, 100 of them? That big terrible racist organization that isn’t a racist organization, which you leftists have been told you piss your pants in front of.
And I’d love to see you try and kick my ass, champ. I’d bet solid money I’d snap you in half.

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!

I haven't seen anyone that even has covid and most people haven't. I know people that work at the hospital right down the street. The doctors and nurses there haven't seen anyone with covid. Ever. They had triage in the parking lot all set up. As empty as the hospital in Central Park.

Meanwhile cancer screenings were cancelled. People left in agonizing pain could not get lifesaving operations. Dead people still came in through the ER. An overdose, COPD, pneumonia that could not be admitted, car accidents. The death certificates all had cause of death as covid.

The nonsense ended when the hospital rebelled and announced they would no longer stay empty waiting for covid. They refused to be forced into bankruptcy for a MYTH.

I’ve seen the exact same.
Literally seen with my own eyes.

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!

Oh god, not you!
Maybe you live in some farming community in Iowa. Do you watch your own News?
CNN reported last night on the crisis in El Paso with them having to bring in refrigerated trailers to cope with a massive increase in deaths. Last week they showed the Navaho Nation who live in a secluded part of northern Arizona you could not get more remote yet they have had to add two massive graveyards to cope. Either could be your town in a few days or weeks. Do you think these reports are all fake and the people are acting?

I can't understand why you haven't had a national lockdown already. I know states have their own powers but the US like everywhere else is at war surely the Federal Government can override with emergency powers to lockdown for three months.

I got letters from Boris Johnson PM & Matt Hancock Health secretary last March telling me that I could not leave my house or allow anyone in for 12 weeks. I was given a phone number to ring for food that they had to leave on the doorstep. It was tough but we are the children of the Blitz the problem with most yanks is they have never had to struggle through and suffer.

Why even mention communism in the context of this argument? Do you think viruses have political leanings?
You really need to get a grip and collaborate with Democrats and your new administration to get control over this virus before it too late. You should worry that China, N Korea and Vietnam are handling it far better than you.

Sure we can just float every man, woman child and business in the country.

Beyond that, we have already seen what this means. They lock it down for some time period. it isn't sufficient and they extend it. open ended, no end game.

15 days to slow the spread ballooned to 3 months here in Illinois.

Nope. Not falling for that one again.

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!

O fuck off with the 'proud boys' and get them to drill you already spunk laden arse and if you ever come over here I'll kick fuck out of you!
Lol.
The proud boys. All what, 100 of them? That big terrible racist organization that isn’t a racist organization, which you leftists have been told you piss your pants in front of.
And I’d love to see you try and kick my ass, champ. I’d bet solid money I’d snap you in half.
Proud Boys are just one of over 900 hate groups identified by SPLC across the US over three hundred heavily armed
with military-grade firearms. No other country in the world would allow this threat to national security to exist.
The day after the election CNN reported on a confrontation in Atlanta Georgia, Hundreds of Trump and Bidon supporters less than 3 metres apart and armed to the teeth. You could feel the tension and it would have only taken one of them to get trigger happy and there would have been carnage. How are ordinary citizens supposed to go about their business with that degree of intimidation and what about their rights.
Had it kicked off what good would the police have been? They would have been totally outnumbered.

You Trumpsters have had your time in the sun and achieved nothing but division.
It is time now to accept a different way of thinking. Heavily restricting personal weapons. Putting the 'social collective' before your own individual interests. Fully cooperating with the authorities without question when asked to give up your personal freedoms by wearing masks, distancing, locking down when asked, turning up for vaccinations and helping others too. All in the interests of the greater good.

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!

Lol.
Proud Boys are just one of over 900 hate groups identified by SPLC across the US over three hundred heavily armed
with military-grade firearms. No other country in the world would allow this threat to national security to exist.
The day after the election CNN reported on a confrontation in Atlanta Georgia, Hundreds of Trump and Bidon supporters less than 3 metres apart and armed to the teeth. You could feel the tension and it would have only taken one of them to get trigger happy and there would have been carnage. How are ordinary citizens supposed to go about their business with that degree of intimidation and what about their rights.
Had it kicked off what good would the police have been? They would have been totally outnumbered.

It is time now to accept a different way of thinking. Heavily restricting personal weapons. Putting the 'social collective' before your own individual interests. Fully cooperating with the authorities without question when asked to give up your personal freedoms by wearing masks, distancing, locking down when asked, turning up for vaccinations and helping others too. All in the interests of the greater good.
You’re a pathetic little subject.
Keep gargling the crowns balls.

Wow.........doofus 1, joe biden, and his science advisor are looking to lock down our country, on a national level, for another 4-6 weeks...........

China really got a deal on this outfit....

An adviser to Joe Biden on coronavirus has floated the idea of a nationwide lockdown for “four to six weeks.”

Dr. Michael Osterholm was appointed to Biden’s 12-person Covid advisory board on Monday.

On Wednesday, he appeared on CNBC and attempted to rationalize a national lockdown order.

“We could pay for a package right now to cover all of the wages, lost wages for individual workers, for losses to small companies, to medium-sized companies or city, state, county governments. We could do all of that,” he said.

“If we did that, then we could lock down for four-to-six weeks.”

Osterholm claimed that would help get the virus under control, “like they did in New Zealand and Australia.”

In August, Osterholm said the state-led lockdowns did not go far enough.

“The problem with the March-to-May lockdown was that it was not uniformly stringent across the country. For example, Minnesota deemed 78 percent of its workers essential,” he wrote in the New York Times, along with Minneapolis Federal Reserve President Neel Kashkari.

“To be effective, the lockdown has to be as comprehensive and strict as possible.”

Biden said during the campaign that he would be open to a national lockdown if that is what the “scientists” told him to do.

/——/ 4-6 weeks becomes 4-6 months and mandatory masks outdoors is permanent.

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!

Lol.

/——/ We create division?? You Libs spent 5 years calling us every name in the book. And Joe says he can unite us?

Wh
Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!

Lol.

/——/ We create division?? You Libs spent 5 years calling us every name in the book. And Joe says he can unite us?
Who gives a fuck what he thinks. All that time spent in Australia, being upside down, has caused blood to pool in his head.
Go be a good subject, Oz.

Sure we can just float every man, woman child and business in the country.

Beyond that, we have already seen what this means. They lock it down for some time period. it isn't sufficient and they extend it. open ended, no end game.

15 days to slow the spread ballooned to 3 months here in Illinois.

Nope. Not falling for that one again.
They also wasted the gains made here in bringing infection rates right down and deaths to a few each day by allowing international travel, paying people to go out and visit restaurants, telling people to go back to work, and sending the kids back to school all far too early. Despite knowing that an effective track & trace system was key to getting control and spending 12 billion, the system is a total shambles failing at times to trace 12% of those they know are infected.

This time hopefully they will keep the country locked in - no travel. They need to get experts from Korea. China and Taiwan to organise 'track and trace'. Keep kid's students home till there is a vaccine. pay people to stay home once identified as infected. Prison for anybody not complying. When a vaccine comes it must be mandatory, none of this "I demand the right to refuse!" nonsense.

Wh
Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!

Lol.

Who gives a fuck what he thinks. All that time spent in Australia, being upside down, has caused blood to pool in his head.
to
I have never been to Australia.
Oz was a nickname I picked up as a wizard dribbling through defences on the football pitch.
The Orchestra represents international Socialism and our work to bring education to deprived communities in the US and other countries with rightwing governments. The fact the US does not even have a health system that is available to everybody we see as a crime against humanity. Hopefully, Bidencare will give medical care at the point of need regardless of the ability to pay and paid for by the rich in taxation.

Wh
Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!

Lol.

to
I have never been to Australia.
Oz was a nickname I picked up as a wizard dribbling through defences on the football pitch.
The Orchestra represents international Socialism and our work to bring education to deprived communities in the US and other countries with rightwing governments. The fact the US does not even have a health system that is available to everybody we see as a crime against humanity. Hopefully, Bidencare will give medical care at the point of need regardless of the ability to pay and paid for by the rich in taxation.
Ah. So you’re a self professed retard.
Good to know.

No POTUS can tell a State what to do. Only the Governor of that State can lock the State down. Dem Governors might go along with what Biden wants but Rep Governors will tell him to pound sand. They want their economies up and running.

The only way a POTUS can get that order obeyed is to declare martial law and that sure won't be happening.

No POTUS can tell a State what to do. Only the Governor of that State can lock the State down. Dem Governors might go along with what Biden wants but Rep Governors will tell him to pound sand. They want their economies up and running.

The only way a POTUS can get that order obeyed is to declare martial law and that sure won't be happening.
Don’t be so sure.
Democrats tend to be the tyrants they bitch about.

Don’t be so sure.
Democrats tend to be the tyrants they bitch about.

Oh I'm sure. No POTUS can tell any State what they can or can't do. Any decisions for a State are made by the Governor and the State Legislature.

Forum List

Back