Joe biden voters...did you just vote to have the country locked down for another 4-6 weeks? Because that is what the "Science" advisor to biden wants

I hate to be the one to point out the following. Since forever, but in particular—since 1973, radical leftist inspired evil—and evil in general—has steadily progressed, complexified and swallowed more and more minds. Nearly fifty years of evil rising and gaining ground in our nation almost without opposition. So why would anyone be surprised that evil is continuing to do what it has been doing, both here in America and globally. With nothing to stop evil's spread what did you think was going to happen? Sunshine and unicorn puke?

Read My Lips.....

THEY DO NOT CARE.......as long as Orange Man Bad is gone.

The Media hypnotized them (for it's globalist agenda) that trump was the pure anti-Christ and destroyer of worlds

Little did their feeble minds comprehend they were being manipulated and used to actually help just that win

I don't think all Leftists actually support the left's agenda..they just were sucked in by the overwhelming evil left Media like CNN
Besides ,the MEDIA are owned by a few RICH guys. WHITE guys. The guys Democrats are supposed to be against.Is that ironic or what?

Wow.........doofus 1, joe biden, and his science advisor are looking to lock down our country, on a national level, for another 4-6 weeks...........

China really got a deal on this outfit....

An adviser to Joe Biden on coronavirus has floated the idea of a nationwide lockdown for “four to six weeks.”

Dr. Michael Osterholm was appointed to Biden’s 12-person Covid advisory board on Monday.

On Wednesday, he appeared on CNBC and attempted to rationalize a national lockdown order.

“We could pay for a package right now to cover all of the wages, lost wages for individual workers, for losses to small companies, to medium-sized companies or city, state, county governments. We could do all of that,” he said.

“If we did that, then we could lock down for four-to-six weeks.”

Osterholm claimed that would help get the virus under control, “like they did in New Zealand and Australia.”

In August, Osterholm said the state-led lockdowns did not go far enough.

“The problem with the March-to-May lockdown was that it was not uniformly stringent across the country. For example, Minnesota deemed 78 percent of its workers essential,” he wrote in the New York Times, along with Minneapolis Federal Reserve President Neel Kashkari.

“To be effective, the lockdown has to be as comprehensive and strict as possible.”

Biden said during the campaign that he would be open to a national lockdown if that is what the “scientists” told him to do.

“We could pay for a package right now to cover all of the wages, lost wages for individual workers, for losses to small companies, to medium-sized companies or city, state, county governments. We could do all of that,” he said.

This is about funnelling federal tax money to New York and other such places to bail them out and reward their corrupt dem leadership. This isn't about stopping Covid at all--its about the money and the doctor is in on it.

Wow.........doofus 1, joe biden, and his science advisor are looking to lock down our country, on a national level, for another 4-6 weeks...........

You tards have been told repeatedly that the president does not have the authority under the constitution to shut the country down. All he can do is request that the governors do it and they can either abide or tell him to screw off

An adviser to Joe Biden on coronavirus has floated the idea of a nationwide lockdown for “four to six weeks.”

Dr. Michael Osterholm was appointed to Biden’s 12-person Covid advisory board on Monday.

On Wednesday, he appeared on CNBC and attempted to rationalize a national lockdown order.

Osterholm claimed that would help get the virus under control, “like they did in New Zealand and Australia.”

“The problem with the March-to-May lockdown was that it was not uniformly stringent across the country. For example, Minnesota deemed 78 percent of its workers essential,” he wrote in the New York Times, along with Minneapolis Federal Reserve President Neel Kashkari.

“To be effective, the lockdown has to be as comprehensive and strict as possible.”

Biden said during the campaign that he would be open to a national lockdown if that is what the “scientists” told him to do.

Err..did you forget to mention..with pay? I wonder how many are going to kick at a 6 week paid vacation?

Moron........you can't pay a country to just stop working.........it put 30 million people out of work in march, and will put even more people permanently out of work...just what the Chinese want.....you would destroy this country, there would be no recovery from this.....and it is not necessary.

What they are doing should be familiar to those who know something of history. This is a replay of China's cultural revolution. China called it the Great Leap Forward. Democrat communists call it the Great Reset. They are going to remake us, every one.
We stop them now, or freedom will be crushed. The lockdown is designed to do nothing but create panic and eventually famine. It's how communists seize power.

A vote for a democrat is a vote to make Americans into Uighurs.

When we shut down in march there was a democrat party hack who said the problem with the lockdown was the food stores......because everyone still went to fool centers, he said we couldn't stop the spread....this asshole wanted to shut down all grocery stores................you know, where people get their food.....they are insane....

Dim voters don't work. They live off the Government tit. Why should they care?
The Govt. tit eh/ Kinda like all those disability scammers in rural areas all over the country? All those food stamp people...what states do think have the most?

Somehow..I doubt they voted for Biden.

View attachment 414984

View attachment 414985

Shit for brains....those food stamp recipients are in democrat party controlled cities in those states, you moron...

You tards have been told repeatedly that the president does not have the authority under the constitution to shut the country down. All he can do is request that the governors do it and they can either abide or tell him to screw off

They will threaten to withhold federal funds if they don't comply, and may even sue people who don't comply...you dope.

No POTUS can tell a State what to do. Only the Governor of that State can make that decision. You can bet your ass the Governors want their States opened up to get their economies up and rolling. Dem Governors might go along but Rep Governors will tell Biden to pound sand.

The only way a POTUS can order a State is to declare martial law and I doubt you will see that happen.

Biden has no clue WTF he's doing. Just look at his family. I'd like to see how he's going to make everyone wear a mask and close up their businesses for 4-6 weeks. In the end, the only promise this idiot will come through on, is to raise taxes.

Biden has no clue WTF he's doing. Just look at his family. I'd like to see how he's going to make everyone wear a mask and close up their businesses for 4-6 weeks. In the end, the only promise this idiot will come through on, is to raise taxes.

After Trump anyone is an improvement.

They will threaten to withhold federal funds if they don't comply, and may even sue people who don't comply...you dope.

Good luck

It will be longer than that. We were told at my place of employment. Expect April or longer.

Err..did you forget to mention..with pay? I wonder how many are going to kick at a 6 week paid vacation?
Will they have a company to come back to after it gets shut down for 6 weeks? Yeah the vacation would be nice, but i want my job waaay more than a vacation.

So much Trump cope...

"Why!!! Why did you vote for Biden over my daddy!! Why!!!"

20201107_171407.png

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!
It isn't the flu you stupid fucking ****!
In the US over the last 12 years, deaths from flu have varied from between 12,000 & 60,000 per annum.
Covid 19 has killed 240,000 with the first reported the second week in February, That gives another 14 weeks to go.
To put that into perspective it is like 4 passenger jets crashing every day!
Why are you Trumpsters so pig-ignorant? It is your total stupidity that is killing people.

It is not a straight trade-off the economy or lockdown. If not brought under control infection rates will be so high the economy will collapse anyway and that is the trajectory you are headed in.
There is also slow corona that isn't killing but leaves even fit and healthy young people gasping for breath and wheelchair-bound for months.

What is it with you yanks? All we ever hear is about your individual rights to make hate speeches and arm yourselves to the friggin teeth with lethal weapons but far worse is your fucking obsession to refuse-

"I have the right to refuse to wear a mask!"
" I have the right to refuse to shit in the bowl - I'll shit beside it!"
" I have the right to ejaculate six feet in the air and all over the fish tank!"

Fucking grow up and take some personal responsibility instead of your selfish me me me - I'm alright Jack attitude that is costing others their lives.

Have you ever seen anyone die of covid? - No I bet you haven't!

What they are doing should be familiar to those who know something of history. This is a replay of China's cultural revolution. China called it the Great Leap Forward. Democrat communists call it the Great Reset. They are going to remake us, every one.
We stop them now, or freedom will be crushed. The lockdown is designed to do nothing but create panic and eventually famine. It's how communists seize power.

A vote for a democrat is a vote to make Americans into Uighurs.

When we shut down in march there was a democrat party hack who said the problem with the lockdown was the food stores......because everyone still went to fool centers, he said we couldn't stop the spread....this asshole wanted to shut down all grocery stores................you know, where people get their food.....they are insane....

The communists tried to get the food processing plants closed. They got a couple of Smithfields shut down for a few days. This time processing plants, canneries, bakeries, fisheries, trucking companies. This time the communists will try for the whole distribution process.

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!
In the US over the last 12 years, deaths from flu have varied from between 12,000 & 60,000 per annum.
Covid 19 has killed 240,000 with the first reported the second week in February, That gives another 14 weeks to go.
Why are you Trumpsters so pig-ignorant? It is your total stupidity that is killing people.

It is not a straight trade-off the economy or lockdown. If not brought under control infection rates will be so high the economy will collapse anyway and that is the trajectory you are headed in.
There is also slow corona that isn't killing but leaves even fit and healthy young people gasping for breath and wheelchair-bound for months.

What is it with you yanks? All we ever hear is about your individual rights to make hate speeches and arm yourselves to the friggin teeth with lethal weapons but far worse is your fucking obsession to refuse-

" I have the right to ejaculate six feet in the air and all over the fish tank!"

Fucking grow up and take some personal responsibility instead of your selfish me me me - I'm alright Jack attitude that is costing others their lives.

You misunderstood my post, But I’d expect no less from you.
Go fuck a koala you nanny state loving faggot.

Jesus Christ.

ITS THE FUCKING FLU!!!!
Enough already!!

You misunderstood my post, But I’d expect no less from you.
Go fuck a koala you nanny state loving faggot.
O fuck off with the 'proud boys' and get them to drill you already spunk laden arse and if you ever come over here I'll kick fuck out of you!

Forum List

Back