Joe Biden the Plagiarizer

“I’ve done some dumb things, and I’ll do dumb things again.” — Joe Biden

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I’ve been dumb”.

How did Quid Pro Joe get by in life cheating so much? Oh that’s right, by selling our country out to the highest bidder.

Did I mention Biden's face looks like my dog's butt? Joe is still plagiarizing to this day: EVERY word out of the guy's mouth is written for him by some speech writer.

How did Quid Pro Joe get by in life cheating so much? Oh that’s right, by selling our country out to the highest bidder.

China actually is the new nazi Germany.....and they own joe and his family. Uyghurs in China are being persecuted openly by the Chinese government.....and left wing asshats are defending them...

LOL...is that all you have on Biden..Here is the list of Trump’s illegal and illicit activities and this is just to 2017 and not his current corruption.

Lies! Joe does not plagiarize.

Don't listen to him everyone!

It's like Joe Biden says, "There is nothing to fear except Orange man himself"

Vote out Orange man and we have utopia again.

Lies!

It is not that we will have Utopia again when Trump is defeated, it is we will have sanity again.

Lies!

It is not we have Utopia again when Trump is defeated , it is we have sanity again.

Naturally, once Trump is gone and the Marxist get into power, they will still blame everything on Trump.

That is a given because democrats don't take ownership of anything.

Lies!

It is not we have Utopia again when Trump is defeated , it is we have sanity again.

Naturally, once Trump is gone and the Marxist get into power, they will still blame everything on Trump.

Living in fear is no way to live. There will be no Marxist in power.

Plagiarizing and his diminished mental state don't bother me as much as the way he sells out our country to any communist country with money, or the way he supports rioters and looters, or his support for communism in America, or his disdain for police and law and order.

Lies!

Right, corporate America and the entire DNC establishment is merely backing Marxists who are open about being Marxists, like BLM.

So nothing to worry about I'm sure.

Silly me

Lies!

Right, corporate America and the entire DNC establishment is merely backing Marxists who are open about being Marxists, like BLM.

It is sad that you actually believe that.

Plagiarizing and his diminished mental state don't bother me as much as the way he sells out our country to any communist country with money, or the way he supports rioters and looters, or his support for communism in America, or his disdain for police and law and order.

Just so long he and his children are making millions of dollars

Everything is for sale!

Lies!

It is sad that you actually believe that.

You would be all up in arms if the heads of BLM were open Nazis, yet not if they are open Marxists?

Marxists have murdered hundreds of millions more last century than Nazis And when Hitler invaded Poland that started WW2, guess who invaded Poland along with him to divide the country. It was Stalinist Marxists, yet they only declared war on Hitler.

It is people like you who sadden me and don't see the threat of open Marxism. But since the Marxists ended up fighting the Nazi regime after the Nazis tried to destroy them, the US made nice with them and future Marxists

But people like yourself have never been taught this in school, have you. So you simply don't believe it and don't give a damn.

Lies!

It is not that we will have Utopia again when Trump is defeated, it is we will have sanity again.

Yea, the Burn Loot Murder club is the epitome of sanity.
:poke:

Lies!

The sweet irony is once Biden becomes President the AOC Marxists will tear down Biden. He'll never be seen again. AOC will in effect rule the country.

Forum List

Back