Joe Biden -the gift that keeps on giving

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
So how could Joe Biden dish out the usual class-warfare mumbo-jumbo without alienating entrepreneurs even further? According to Business Insider, he did it by blurting out, “I wish my kids would become wealthy!”

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” Biden continued. “It’s a good thing. But the wealthy do very well. Why? Because you have money in your pocket to buy things.”

Joe Biden:

ROTFL.gif

So how could Joe Biden dish out the usual class-warfare mumbo-jumbo without alienating entrepreneurs even further? According to Business Insider, he did it by blurting out, “I wish my kids would become wealthy!”

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” Biden continued. “It’s a good thing. But the wealthy do very well. Why? Because you have money in your pocket to buy things.”

Joe Biden:

ROTFL.gif

God, I love me the Joe Biden.

Why do you think that obama has banned reporters from repeating what Biden says?

Joe Biden:

ROTFL.gif

God, I love me the Joe Biden.

Can you believe that stupid ass is one heartbeat away?

Well, he would actually be an improvement.

Joe Biden was the only name on Obama VP Search parameter of "Guys who make me look smart in comparison"

Joe Biden a heartbeat away

I'm going to miss Joe "Jabber Jaws" Biden when he and Obama looses the election in November. He's quite the ass clown.

Why do you think that obama has banned reporters from repeating what Biden says?

Why do you think we don't believe anything you say? Here's a hint: posts like the above! :cuckoo:

The ban is on Tweeting Biden's remarks during press conferences while he is making them, in an attempt to protect him somewhat from his own dumbassery.

Enforcing civility! I see where the CONS would have a problem with that! :eusa_boohoo:

Why do you think we don't believe anything you say? Here's a hint: posts like the above! :cuckoo:

The ban is on Tweeting Biden's remarks during press conferences while he is making them, in an attempt to protect him somewhat from his own dumbassery.

I kinda like that word "dumbassery" it fits libruls to a T. sorry T :D

Give me an example. The above doesn't quite do it, since there's no ban after the conference.

You seriously need an example of how Communists squelch freedom of the press?

I seriously need to you to tell us how not allowing tweets during a press conference amounts to communistic suppression of the press. :cool:

I said commies such as yourself were not big on freedom of the press, and you asked for an example.

Then I asked if you really need an example.

Read for comprehension.

You seriously need an example of how Communists squelch freedom of the press?

I seriously need to you to tell us how not allowing tweets during a press conference amounts to communistic suppression of the press. :cool:

I said commies such as yourself were not big on freedom of the press, and you asked for an example.

Then I asked if you really need an example.

Read for comprehension.

NO, you didn't say "commies such as yourself". That's something you just added. :eusa_liar:

Enforcing civility! I see where the CONS would have a problem with that! :eusa_boohoo:

Is "enforcing civility" Libspeak for "Violating the 1st Amendment"?

Forum List

Back