Illinois governor (D) sends letter to Biden telling him to get control of the border

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The Biden regime's false narrative that the border is under control and secure has totally fallen apart.

Also, note Pritzker's request that Biden nominate one individual in his administration to "lead the oversight of our nation's efforts at the border". That would be a "border czar", right? I thought Joe already had one of those. LOL!

1696349208488.png

The Biden regime's false narrative that the border is under control and secure has totally fallen apart.

Also, note Pritzker's request that Biden nominate one individual in his administration to "lead the oversight of our nation's efforts at the border". That would be a "border czar", right? I thought Joe already had one of those. LOL!

View attachment 837722

Once their citizens feel the pressure and their careers are on the line, THEN they will care.

If Texas, Florida, AZ and others keep sending illegals to Sanctuary Cities, the Dem monopoly of control there will be reversed within 3-4 years.

View attachment 837722

LOL. Those 'Oh So Noble' Democrats who stood on their pedestals about welcoming illegals are sure singing a different tune now! I think it's about time for a few new busloads into Martha's Vineyard. :113:

View attachment 837722

That Racist governor should be shouted down Qball Pressley and Harris have already told us the boarder is secure. Will someone please fact-check this governor and tell the truth about how the boarder is the most secure it has been in our nation’s history under Biden.

Waaa...Waaa...Waaahhh...

:boo_hoo14:

The border isn't under control!

2.8 million immigrants have been arrested at the Mexican border this year. The border is under control:

The problem isn't controlling the border, the problem is with the U.S. immigration law. Immigrants are arrested, they request asylum, they have their info recorded, then they are let go, and are eventually given a court hearing.

It can be years before they get that hearing, then even if their request for asylum is rejected, it may take years before they are actually deported.

That's why we have so many immigrants coming into the country. It has nothing to do with border control. It's the law that's the problem.

We need changes to the immigration laws fix this problem. If the entire process were expedited and the majority of asylum seekers rejected, fewer would even try to get into the country.

Of course, for as long as the GOP can make political hay out of the 'border control problem', there will never be any changes to the law.

View attachment 837722

These Blue states don't really care, they just want more money from Joe.

That is all this is.

View attachment 837722

Extremely racist and xenophobic letter.

Forum List

Back