Joe Biden/Sarah Palin Debate Conversation Thread

Complimenting Sarah while insulting John McCain.

I love it :lol:.

Now she's on a roll.

Agreeing with Obama would do that. :lol:

I think out of any the topics, Energy would be her strong point then compared to Foreign Policy which has been left out of the debate thus far.

Don't want to argue about the causes?

Because she doesn't want you to know she doesn't think it was man made!

Drilling doesn't help the earth Sarah. :rofl:

Don't want to argue about the causes?

Because she doesn't want you to know she doesn't think it was man made!

Drilling doesn't help the earth Sarah. :rofl:

She just said she thought man was part of the problem, but she's right about cyclical changes in the climate. 30 years ago, liberals had people like you thinking the planet was on it's way to becoming an iceland. Now you think it's melting away.

Joe Biden hits it right on the head.

How can you solve something if you don't know how it happened in the first place?

If Sarah Palin said not to apply this concept to the whole economy crisis she'd be slaughtered on TV.

She just said she thought man was part of the problem, but she's right about cyclical changes in the climate. 30 years ago, liberals had people like you thinking the planet was on it's way to becoming an iceland. Now you think it's melting away.

Then she has flip flopped on her original view that it wasn't man made.

J, have you answered my comments in the other thread or do you still believe Sarah Palin is so much more poorer then Joe Biden?

Tiny footprints Sarah?

Mind if we leave a tiny footprint or two at your home then by drilling there? :eusa_whistle:

"If you don't understand the causes, it's virtually impossible...."

yep...

Clearly she does understand the problems, otherwise she wouldn't have talked about cleaning up the planet. She just doesn't think the problem is ONLY man-made.

She said "Obama and Senator O'Biden," and Biden laughed and she almost laughed too.

Forum List

Back